6 house- what your childream work was?

Izzy542

I am interested about your 6th house condition and what you wanted to become when you grow up and of course what eventually become?

Julian

Banned
I am interested about your 6th house condition and what you wanted to become when you grow up and of course what eventually become?

I don't know about that. What I know is that the sixth house in astrology has to do with routines, your job, your health, etc.

Bunraku

I don't know about that. What I know is that the sixth house in astrology has to do with routines, your job, your health, etc.

2nd, 6th, and 10th houses are considered the career/vocation houses. All three need to be taken in consideration.

But really, check the whole chart anyways. :love:

ScorpioCrow

My 6th house cusp is 25 Gemini, but most of the thing's in Cancer. I wanted to be a veterinarian, but am now a poet-writer-artist (read: unemployed) :lol:

I also like to write real-person fiction and often post my works online. I plan to write an autobiography, and probably some plays, some fiction, definitely some poetry, and aim to have it published.

ScorpioCrow

My 6th house cusp is 25 Gemini, but most of the thing's in Cancer. I wanted to be a veterinarian, but am now a poet-writer-artist (read: unemployed) :lol:

I also like to write real-person fiction and often post my works online. I plan to write an autobiography, and probably some plays, some fiction, definitely some poetry, and aim to have it published.

ashriia

using a whole sign chart - I have uranus in the 6th house in Scorpio.
Pisces MC, Gemini Rising.

When I was a child I wanted to be a veterinarian or a marine biologist. I've always loved water and animals. Got a rude wake-up when I volunteered for a program for kids that wanted to be vets. I thought vets only saved animals. But part of the job is putting them down as well, which i could not do, nor could I see them seriously injured. And really only fire moons do well in that profession, which i don't have. Instead I began a career in technology based customer service, I work entirely behind the scenes. And I enjoy what I do.:smile: