5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear

IMG_7018.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

This is my Ragdoll cat called Teddy.

He looks like butter would not melt but do not be fooled, he quite literally takes the ****, as he only uses his litter tray when HE feels like it!

Despite that, I think he is one of my soulmates. I’ve defo met him before. Perhaps he was my trustworthy steed in a past life. He is very brave and clever.

In fact, this little human, is more human than many humans I have met.

What I like about cats is - you think you are playing with them but, they are playing with you 😻

He is 12 years old now. I have asked him to wait for me, if he departs this arena before me.

At least I won’t need to clean up his **** in heaven. In fact, I think he should be the human next time. 😹

(Click to enlarge)
IMG_7115.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

— 3D says, ‘if you want life, you’ve got to fight for it. Life is worth fighting for.’

— 5D says, ‘everything is already perfect and I have everything I need right now.’ 🤍

Ukpoohbear

‘You just stop telling your mind that its job is to fix your personal problems. This job has broken the mind and disturbed the entire psyche. It has created fear, anxiety, and neurosis. Your mind has very little control over this world. It is neither omniscient nor omnipotent. It cannot control the weather and other natural forces. Nor can it control all people, places, and things around you. You have given your mind an impossible task by asking it to manipulate the world in order to fix your personal inner problems. If you want to achieve a healthy state of being, stop asking your mind to do this. Just relieve your mind of the job of making sure that everyone and everything will be the way you need them to be so that you can feel better inside. Your mind is not qualified for that job. Fire it, and let go of your inner problems instead.’
The Untethered Soul, Michael Singer 🤍

Ukpoohbear

‘Morning Pages are three pages of longhand, stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning. *There is no wrong way to do Morning Pages*– they are not high art. They are not even “writing.” They are about anything and everything that crosses your mind - and they are for your eyes only.

Morning Pages provoke, clarify, comfort, cajole, prioritize and synchronize the day at hand. Do not over-think Morning Pages: just put three pages of anything on the page...and then do three more pages tomorrow.’

Ukpoohbear

They are strongest when combined.

Ahh, true, true. Logic and intuition, science and art, the masculine and the feminine.

It reminds me of something I came across the other day. It was a boy discussing his after life experience and he said he met God. I loved his reaction of God because he said it was like the most loving maternal feeling he had ever felt, but coupled with the feeling of strength like a man.

So God is masculine and feminine combined!

I think each soul has to master the art of being female and being male and then master the art of being both!

Ukpoohbear

‘Deeply ingrained in the infantile psyche is the conscious or unconscious assumption that the cure for depression is to replace it with pleasant, happy feelings, whereas the only valid cure for any type of depression lies in the acceptance of real suffering.’
The Way of Woman, Helen Luke