5D Inspiration!!

Ukpoohbear

Refugee ‘spider man’ climbs tower block to save a little boy’s life. He receives his citizenship as a reward and is now working as a Firefighter in France.

Ukpoohbear

I made apple sauce in the slow cooker today. The whole house started to smell of a mixture of apples and cinnamon.

It’s to go with the banana bread I am going to make tomorrow - apple cider can be used to replace sugar. The fibre in apples also helps to bind together the cooking ingredients when you don’t use eggs, although the bananas do that for this recipe already.

I will be making lots of apple sauce now, as I attempt to experiment with making my own vegan desserts.

I also made 7 portions of a Mediterranean stew. I had one portion for my dinner tonight and I have to say, it was a successful day of cooking all round, as the stew came out delicious! Braids roasting whatever vegetables I had, I also added kalamata olives, which really made a difference. I used mainly smoked paprika, thyme and oregano for the herbs and spices, with a good dash of cayenne for a bit of a kick.

I have also been watching the movie, ‘Emancipation,’ with Will Smith. I am going to watch the rest of it now, while I sip some chamomile tea.

I can head the rain and the wind outside, although it has been a dull day of being indoors today. I have had a pretty good day. I like it when the cooking turns out well.

A couple of days ago, I burnt the banana bread because I decided to leave it for 10 mins longer than usual, so as to get the walnuts ok too a bit more browned. Oops, they were made using cane sugar anyway, so perhaps it was a sign. Either way, I will not be making that mistake tomorrow, especially with the new addition of my gorgeous homemade apple sauce. 😋

🍎 🍏 🍞 🍲 🥘

Ukpoohbear

‘Sometimes surrender means giving up trying to understand and becoming comfortable with not knowing.’
Eckhart Tolle 🩵

Ukpoohbear

‘Love is actually a state of being, and a divine state at that. The outer love object stimulates a feeling of love, but the love is inside us. We interpret it as coming from outside of us, so we want to possess love and we reach outside for something that is already inside us.’
Ram Dass

Ukpoohbear

‘The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power.’
Nikola Tesla

Judawi

Some things I wrote :

The words,
My meaning,
Your interpretation

Good and Evil,
according to whom ?

You have to be open to let the light shine,
closing your eyes is up to you.

I decided between the fear of accomplishing and the conviction to try.

Fear of accomplishment pushes us to act quickly and poorly.

I do what I want,
so do you.

Lie = the truth for the Other
Science = truth for All
Faith = truth in Oneself

The only true intelligence is that of the soul

Sit down, close your eyes, look deep within yourself
the truth will appear

I am not an end, I am a means, a vessel

Everyone can become someone, just imagine who

What happens tomorrow arrived yesterday

Everything has already been said to those who will listen.

Ukpoohbear

If a pet chooses to love you, and you don’t protect and love them at all costs against everything 3D, you do so at your own peril, because giving any innocent being love, whether it is a child or an animal, is the secret to surviving life yourself. It would be sacrilege.

If a Dad walks away from a child…if an owner abandons a pet…they are doing so for their own survival, but they end up killing themselves inside. Wandering the Earth lost and wondering why.

An animals love will protect you from the 3D world by giving you the only antidote - unconditional love.

Unconditional love. Just appreciate how rare that is. Worth more than anything 3D.

In return, as a human who has dominance in a 3D world, I willingly provide a service to my pets and give them love, food and security. In return, they give me unconditional love.

To underestimate the importance of an animal, you do so at your own peril. It’s sacrilege to your own heart. And having a heart is the only thing that matters.

In my Tantra thread, I have mentioned before that my personal advice on how to start your own self-healing journey, or even just a basic self-care first step if you are feeling stuck, housework is a great first step before the next step and next step. If you are stuck, just start with cleaning. ‘Tidy house, tidy mind.’

That is a practical solution.

But if I was to only give one piece of advice for the rest of my life, it would be to love an animal, and then watch as 5D energy becomes a part of your life.

Ukpoohbear

Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.

Where there is hatred,

let me sow love;

where there is injury,

pardon;

where there is doubt,

faith;

where there is despair,

hope;

where there is darkness,

light;

and where there is sadness,

joy.

Ukpoohbear

Just a reminder today what life is actually like, if we remove our ego attachments and suffering etc. —

IMG_6252.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Clip from silent movie—

Song sung by Nat King Cole —

‘Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it’s breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
you’ll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You’ll see the sun come shining through
for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That’s the time you must keep on trying
Smile what’s the use of crying
You’ll find that life is still worthwhile
If you’ll just
Smile’

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

‘One man can change the world.’
Joey Carbstrong

That is what Joey Carbstrong, the ex gang member turned Vegan activist, said to a guy who told him his activism would not change anything.

🐮 🐷 🐑

Humanitarian

‘One man can change the world.’
Joey Carbstrong

That is what Joey Carbstrong, the ex gang member turned Vegan activist, said to a guy who told him his activism would not change anything.

🐮 🐷 🐑

He is the opposite of his surname, because he don't want to eat carbs at all!