38 and still single

TonyC

... I'll keep that date in mind.
Have you found anyone yet? I think even though we sometimes self sabotage for whatever reason, there is hope right? I hope you find someone too, not just because you have similar placements as me, but because I think we all deserve a second chance. Xoxo
Yes, do keep that date in mind. There are actually more positive indicators. For example Jupiter rules, and is placed in the 1st house (Pisces) of your Navamsa chart. Venus (ruler of the 7th house in your natal chart) being placed in Pisces (where it is exalted) suggests that you will have a beautiful marriage.

As you said, there is definitely hope. Those difficult experiences as children which have led us to believe things, or to feel a certain way about things, they were a gift. They made us who we are. And having spent a large portion of our lives alone (or at least feeling alone), when we do finally move past those issues, we will have an uncommon perspective and understanding of, as well as an appreciation for, the relationship in which we find ourselves.

Your guy will come into your life when you are ready (May, 2024, You'll see). There really is divine order behind everything. This universe is so elegant. The more you pay attention, the more beautiful it is.

Angich85

Yes, do keep that date in mind. There are actually more positive indicators. For example Jupiter rules, and is placed in the 1st house (Pisces) of your Navamsa chart. Venus (ruler of the 7th house in your natal chart) being placed in Pisces (where it is exalted) suggests that you will have a beautiful marriage.

As you said, there is definitely hope. Those difficult experiences as children which have led us to believe things, or to feel a certain way about things, they were a gift. They made us who we are. And having spent a large portion of our lives alone (or at least feeling alone), when we do finally move past those issues, we will have an uncommon perspective and understanding of, as well as an appreciation for, the relationship in which we find ourselves.

Your guy will come into your life when you are ready (May, 2024, You'll see). There really is divine order behind everything. This universe is so elegant. The more you pay attention, the more beautiful it is.
This was beautiful thank you, I mean I asked my question not expecting anything really. I was just wondering if it will ever happen. But this analysis is great. In my opinion, we cannot truly be with anyone if we are not comfortable being with ourselves. Being alone usually isn't synonymous with being lonely. And when we have truly know weaknesses and strengths and accepted ourselves without judgment, I think we can do the same with others. Lol, I hope I'll be ready, I'm so used to being alone, it'll be awkward. I am however, looking forward for that. Xoxo

Angich85

I'm also born on the 14th of February and guess what....bad luck in love every time.Looks like someone makes fun of us up there xD
Lol, I mean we are Aquarians, the sign itself is humanitarian yes, but I don't see how it's associated with romance.

Angich85

I'm virgo with asc virgo,i'm 36 yo and still single,nothing at all.
I'm so sorry, you have never even dated before? To be honest, dating isn't what it's cracked to be for me personally. So, getting your heart stomped on, especially if you're sensitive isn't an easy pill to swallow. On the bright side, maybe you're just being prepped for one person. Now, I'm single because I value myself more, so it's better than being with someone and being miserable or taken advantage of. But I feel you, and I hope we find someone right for us.

Sorrowful

I'm so sorry, you have never even dated before? To be honest, dating isn't what it's cracked to be for me personally. So, getting your heart stomped on, especially if you're sensitive isn't an easy pill to swallow. On the bright side, maybe you're just being prepped for one person. Now, I'm single because I value myself more, so it's better than being with someone and being miserable or taken advantage of. But I feel you, and I hope we find someone right for us.

Just some few datings but not stable relationship or anything could last.:rolleyes:
:oops:
I'm not even active to social media.

Zendaya

Recently I've been focused on people with Scorpio moon along with Sun in Aquarius. Very interesting we all have the same problem with marriage concept regardless of houses.

Just like yours I have a Scorpio moon with Jyeshtha nakshatra pada 2 and also Sun in Aquarius. I'm 32 and still single and have no hope about a successful relationship and marriage anymore 😞

Angich85

Recently I've been focused on people with Scorpio moon along with Sun in Aquarius. Very interesting we all have the same problem with marriage concept regardless of houses.

Just like yours I have a Scorpio moon with Jyeshtha nakshatra pada 2 and also Sun in Aquarius. I'm 32 and still single and have no hope about a successful relationship and marriage anymore 😞
Oh no, no please don't feel hopeless. You're still young things can definitely change. But come to think of it both are challenging signs to have as a sun and moon and I think even in Vedic astrology the Sun in Aquarius and Moon in Scorpio are at a detriment. So the pattern isn't so surprising after all. But you know maybe eventually marriage takes place and say it doesn't we will still find our happiness in small things., ❤️😊❤️😊❤️

Angich85

I want
I suspect that you will meet someone on May 23, 2024.

A bold statement, I know. Let me explain why I say this:

1. Jupiter, Venus, and the Sun, are all conjunct in your 7th house at the time of the full moon.
2. You will be in Sun/Jupiter dasha at the time, so Sun Mahadasha, and Jupiter Bhukti.
3. Venus rules your 7th house, so you'll have Mahadasha lord, Bhukti lord, and 7th house all conjunct in your 7th.
4. Jupiter rules your 5th house of pleasure, romance, and dating.
5. Your natal Jupiter will be casting a trine to the conjunction in your 7th.
6. Venus implies love, even if it wasn't your 7th house lord.
7. Full moons imply manifestation.

Additional information:

Like me, you have Saturn and the Moon in your 1st house, which people will say delays or hinders marriage. As I said, I too have Saturn and the Moon in my first. While I must admit that I've never been married, I have had a beautiful relationship which brought years of genuine happiness... until I messed it all up, hah. My point is, don't be disheartened when astrologers warn you about these placements. This universe is much more beautiful and complex than we can imagine.
I wanted to say something about this prediction in April, since I met someone then but I’ll say this I don’t think this connection is long term. Reason being, he is seeing several women and is all over the place emotionally and he says he is financially not ready. So for the most part that’s what it is. Full moons good he completions too. So for the most part it can mean the opposite of starting a relationship. I don’t hold out much hope if any for this man and I haven’t met anyone I like more than him unfortunately. So the prediction itself was very on point, happened a little earlier. However, I don’t know if this will stick and I’m having serious doubts it will even go anywhere. But thank you anyway for the reply. 💋💋💋♥️♥️♥️

Vrischik

With Scorpio ascendant and Scorpio moon sign (Water signs), you are not an easy-going person with lot of emotions going around in your mind. You tend to keep things to yourself and hold onto comments, questions, or provocations for a long time. Your Moon, which represents the mind, is debilitated and weak, making it difficult for you to make strong decisions. Additionally, the Moon doesn't feel comfortable with Saturn's influence.

Saturn's aspect on your 7th house causes delays in marriage and makes you hesitant to enter into relationships. Furthermore, Jupiter, the significator of marriage, is also debilitated, which adds to the delay.

Your 5th house is strong with an exalted Venus, which can bring love into your life. However, with a weak Jupiter, you'll need to activate your Venus to find love. You should avoid being aggressive and be open to relationships. Your potential partner might be from a different region and have a taste for luxury.

Currently, you are running the Dasha of the Sun, which is the 10th house lord, so your focus is more on your career. It's important to balance your thoughts and your desire for luxury.

Angich85

With Scorpio ascendant and Scorpio moon sign (Water signs), you are not an easy-going person with lot of emotions going around in your mind. You tend to keep things to yourself and hold onto comments, questions, or provocations for a long time. Your Moon, which represents the mind, is debilitated and weak, making it difficult for you to make strong decisions. Additionally, the Moon doesn't feel comfortable with Saturn's influence.

Saturn's aspect on your 7th house causes delays in marriage and makes you hesitant to enter into relationships. Furthermore, Jupiter, the significator of marriage, is also debilitated, which adds to the delay.

Your 5th house is strong with an exalted Venus, which can bring love into your life. However, with a weak Jupiter, you'll need to activate your Venus to find love. You should avoid being aggressive and be open to relationships. Your potential partner might be from a different region and have a taste for luxury.

Currently, you are running the Dasha of the Sun, which is the 10th house lord, so your focus is more on your career. It's important to balance your thoughts and your desire for luxury.
Wow that was very good, I do tend to hold on to a lot of thoughts and emotions internally. I’ve found I no longer am able to keep my comments to myself. So, recently, words spill out autonomously. As a result, like you said I am verbally aggressive, especially when I feel a certain injustice being done to me or others.

My entire life, because of how hesitant I am,I have let a lot pass me by. In Western astrology I have Sun square Saturn and my sun is debilitated in Aquarius. So, technically my ego is restricted, and I am viewed at times not in a not so positive light. To make things worse Saturn is restrictive. As a result, I judge myself and hold myself back worse than others do on to me. So you see, it is a vicious cycle. I guess since the moon is the mind in Vedic astrology the same holds true. It’s amazing how both disciplines see it the same albeit with different planets. The results are uncanny and still very accurate on both sides of the spectrum.
I am focused on career, but unfortunately nothing is happening there either. Also, how can I activate my Venus in order to have a better love life? I am curious if this will ever happen. My current boyfriend is not willing to put in the effort and is non monogamous. Will I be able to find a relationship or should I give it up?
Also I have a feeling I will be married to someone that is a foreigner or at least travels at lot; should I get married that is. If not do you think I can find a long lasting relationship?

I know that is a million questions in one, but I am very curious since life hasn’t been easy at all for anyone recently and I have to face a lot alone. I don’t know if I can hold on for much longer, eventually due to stress of doing everything alone my body will break down due to the mental stress of everything and quite frankly that scares me. Our mind does create our world and our reality for better or for worse.

Thank you for that, I really appreciate it. And so sorry for the ramble lol. ♥️💋