2nd Your karma inheritance and sabian symbol

SimplyRed

Dane Rudayr sm

The second house is considered your rightful inheritance and what substains your first house. Been reading Dane and a few other's concept of the second house. there is also a good artical at astro. com on the second house.

Neptune rules my second and is 28 degrees Libra
28º Libra (208): A MAN IN DEEP GLOOM. UNNOTICED, ANGELS COME TO HIS HELP

I have felt this way much in regard to second house values.

24 Pisces, sun in second: Purging of Priesthood

I wonder how this related to the ascendent and the soul entering the body.

Adrian, maybe you would like this.

Pisces 15:
An officer drilling his men in a simulated attack.

Pisces 16:
In a quiet moment, a creative individual experiences the flow of inspiration.

In the second i have jupiter at 15 degrees pisces.............i have no idea what these sabians mean.....

BML is at 27 degrees aqua in the 2nd too......the sabians just get more confusing
Aquarius 27:
An ancient pottery bowl filled with fresh violets.

Aquarius 28:
A tree felled and sawed to ensure a supply of wood for the winter.

I can definitly think of better things than violets to put in an ancient pottery bowl.......!

Do you look at both degrees at either of where your planets at SR?
For some reason i cant see what the sabians are supposed to be trying to say....

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The Second house isn't about inheritances, that's the Eighth.

However, I do think the Sabian Symbols for natal placements could be revealing in some manner. Not exactly sure in what respect, though.

no the second isnt about inheritences.......and the eighth is, but isnt the eighth about legacies left by others?
Could the second not be about the personal resources, INHERITED from a past life?

no the second isnt about inheritences.......and the eighth is, but isnt the eighth about legacies left by others?
Could the second not be about the personal resources, INHERITED from a past life?

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Indeed it is, and it's also about what we get from the dead. If that's kharma invoked from our own death, I wouldn't see a need to separate it.

Also, you have people like me who don't believe in this whole carrying over of kharma from life to life, I'm a fan of instant kharma (just add water!), so there would be no need for such a designation. There's a big stretch on the Second house to make it the one that signifies our possessions, our talents, our views, AND our kharma.

If I had to guess on a house for kharma, I'd say the Eighth, Ninth, or Twelfth. Kind of leaning more towards the Ninth and Twelfth than the Eighth though.

SimplyRed

The second is about your rightful inherent talents for money and values.

Values can mean morals, outlook on life, ablities to earn or keep money.

Guess, I am sort of drawn to this house cause my Pisces sun is here. My idenity is involved with values and money, and water. Pluto pulverized me last year by square. In a strange way, I realized how much Faith and belief mean to me. Neptune deposits into ninth/tenth house. The venus deposits this into first house at 13 Aqua. goes round and round. Sun co rules seventh house. Venus again. A karmic astrologer said I am here to learn venus well

My Mercury is 27 or 28 Aqua second house, as well. and Venus is 13 Aqua first house, so by these articles my second house substains my Venus.
Here is the article http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/problemsweallface_2.php
Even if you do not have planets here, you have rulers and their depositors. The first house is your house. You do not share these planets as you do in seventh, eight houses.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
The second is about your rightful inherent talents for money and values.

Values can mean morals, outlook on life, ablities to earn or keep money.

Exactly.

Also, I was thinking about this on my way home from work today and I'd like to change my answer. I think the First house is the house of kharma.