2nd House 5 Planet Stellium

ArchAngle42

Hello everyone. I have a family member who has a five planet stellium in her 2nd house Libra/Scorpio and I would like to get interpretations as to what this could mean. It seems to indicate that she places high priority on obtaining money-possessions and possibly has a very deep obsession with it. Any opinions on her chart will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• E960A677-4A71-49BB-80E4-2DAD6EDDFDE4.png
    E960A677-4A71-49BB-80E4-2DAD6EDDFDE4.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 60

Zora

Account Closed
It seems to indicate that she places high priority on obtaining money-possessions and possibly has a very deep obsession with it.
No.
I have a family member who has a five planet stellium in her 2nd house

A lot of planets in 2nd house - show a person being interested and busy with- first of all - self-protection, setting boundaries, defending own territory and own private space, defending own values and what one sees as worthy, to stay safe and secure and to keep own private doors - completely shut for other's eyes.

Venus ruling this 2nd house in air sign libra - is in 2nd house not the material thinking taurus venus. Venus is in contrary in deep dark emotional passionate waters of fix sign scorpio - and venus decides on all planets in it's 2nd house the house rules- how it has to run.

Venus in scorpio is very secretive and cautious to not tell too much private things to the outside and to others and in public- to not deliver to others the weapons - they afterwards can use against oneself. Venus squares leo pluto in 11th house (social commitment, social media and forums) as ruler of 3rd house - mental mind house, house of own thoughts and communication with others.

But 3rd house is also house of siblings and relationships with siblings. Are you her sister or brother ?

2nd house is also about skills and gifts - one is already born with and one can make use of to save own physical existence and to earn money with.

A full placed 2nd house shows a lot of skills and gifts. Neptune as ruler of 6th house in 2nd house - shows that money mainly comes from own work. Mercury ruling 10th house - money will come from own career and following own vocation.

Mercury ruling 12th house in 2nd house shows a high sensitive sensed born person - able to perceive more also from the invisible world - than others can do.

Venus ruling taurus in spiritual 9th house - an earth grounded higher education is important - to get specialized - venus in scorpio..

Last edited:

blackbery

Hello everyone. I have a family member who has a five planet stellium in her 2nd house Libra/Scorpio and I would like to get interpretations as to what this could mean. It seems to indicate that she places high priority on obtaining money-possessions and possibly has a very deep obsession with it. Any opinions on her chart will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Agree with that interpretation. Making money is very, very, very important to this person & she will achieve great financial
success with that stellium in H2 trine Jupiter in H10. She will be extremely ambitious & have a very lucrative career.....
probably her own boss or work very independently. H2 rules Tauus, lover of beautiful objects & good food/wine.
Definitely an obsession with money & things that can be purchased, extremely materialistic.
Anyone with an emphasis on H2 is always for ways to earn more, gain more financially...I don't think there's anything
wrong with that unless they worship money which is a sin.
Nothing wrong with wealth but when you make it your #1
priority to the detriment of anything else, you are not acting in a spiritual way....in fact, you are very poor inside.

blackbery

Just to add that her Moon sq Pluto exact shows she is deeply wounded inside, probably from a horrific mother who
abused her. To compensate for this emotional gap where she can't trust people & feels she can only rely
on herself, the drive to gain materially motivates her to do more & more to get wealthier & wealthier.
Unless she heals her 'inner child' she will rely totally on money 4 her happiness but that can never happen. Even
a beautiful home with all the luxuries she can buy cannot bring her inner peace. That can only come by seeking
healing modalities to get over her childhood drama.
She can be a bully, an abuser, a nightmare to be around with that Mars sq Sun/Saturn conjunction. Might even
resort to physical violence if she doesn't get her way or can't be in control.
She's a mess emotionally & needs help. I hope she is able to forgive & make peace with her past before she passes
from this earth.....for she cannot take her gold & silver with her when she dies!

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
Astro. wise, there is no 5-planet 'stellium' in the 2nd house but two individual conjunctions; Mercury-Neptune in Libra square Jupiter-Uranus in Cancer, and Venus-Sun-Saturn in Scorpio, of which Sun-Saturn square Mars in Aquarius. It would suggest two different 2nd house financial security themes at play within the individual,; i.e. what one desires doesn't always come about, and what one gets isn't what one wanted. The opposition to a Moon (feelings) in Taurus in 9th house could imply a need for material wealth as a form of inner security not provided by others. Consequently the 'what's mine is mine' of a Taurus-Scorpio conflict could be very strong because 'I did it alone (Sun-Saturn)'. Approaching 68 yrs. old, with the natal Sun's progression through Capricorn and conjunct natal Chiron (inner pain),'taking stock of situations' now could well be the result of emotional traumas from the past (red T-square).

Mars in Aquarius can play havoc on physical/emotional aspects because of its desire for personal freedom and independence. A link to Saturn could imply being chained to situations it did not personally desire but had to adhere to.

With the modern ruler of Scorpio, ruler of the 3rd house of mind association, now in an adverse aspect to how she thinks, she could feel that everyone is out to get her money. Does she have to leave her home ...or feel pressured to do so ... for reasons of diminishing [mental] health?
Does she feel she has to, or is being forced to make written appropriations for her money?

The red triangle (conflict) is in FIXED signs, with the other planets in the Scorpio stellium. Unless she is losing her sanity, getting her to make any change of monetary mind may not be easy. Legal advice may be necessary.

:smile:

blackbery

A stellium consists of 3 or more planets in one house.
So the person listed has 5 planets in H2 (very rare) which is definitely a stellium.

ArchAngle42

A lot of planets in 2nd house - show a person being interested and busy with- first of all - self-protection, setting boundaries, defending own territory and own private space, defending own values and what one sees as worthy, to stay safe and secure and to keep own private doors - completely shut for other's eyes.

Venus ruling this 2nd house in air sign libra - is in 2nd house not the material thinking taurus venus. Venus is in contrary in deep dark emotional passionate waters of fix sign scorpio - and venus decides on all planets in it's 2nd house the house rules- how it has to run.

That certainly rings true. Scorpio's are very secretive and she's no exception. But her overall stance on security equates almost solely with material security which one can only acquire by means of money, although she does place relatively high value upon her spiritualty. Her south node in the 10th house shows she was someone with a powerful high standing in society in her past life, so now her self worth is based upon power as her security. Power for her is having a lot of money, nice things, big house etc... so she is very much emotionally passionate about her material possessions.

Venus in scorpio is very secretive and cautious to not tell too much private things to the outside and to others and in public- to not deliver to others the weapons - they afterwards can use against oneself. Venus squares leo pluto in 11th house (social commitment, social media and forums) as ruler of 3rd house - mental mind house, house of own thoughts and communication with others.

But 3rd house is also house of siblings and relationships with siblings. Are you her sister or brother ?

No I am not one of her siblings, but she always had a bad relationship with her three sisters. All four sisters don't get along well they do not keep in contact with one other. She once confided to me in the past that her sisters used to pick on her and put her down. They all battled for their inheritance after the parents suddenly died one after the other in a very short time span. Perhaps her retrograde Venus on the third house cusp in conjunction with the Sun and Saturn has something to do with it as they are all adversely aspected.

2nd house is also about skills and gifts - one is already born with and one can make use of to save own physical existence and to earn money with.

A full placed 2nd house shows a lot of skills and gifts. Neptune as ruler of 6th house in 2nd house - shows that money mainly comes from own work. Mercury ruling 10th house - money will come from own career and following own vocation.

She worked for a short while in her younger years but did not make that much money from it, and afterwards ended up marrying and settling down with a wealthy and powerful man.

Mercury ruling 12th house in 2nd house shows a high sensitive sensed born person - able to perceive more also from the invisible world - than others can do.

Venus ruling taurus in spiritual 9th house - an earth grounded higher education is important - to get specialized - venus in scorpio..

Yes, she's highly emotional and sensitive with a high degree of intuition. She had a catholic upbringing and was very religious up until her early 60's and thereafter has become more spiritual in her outlook.

ArchAngle42

Agree with that interpretation. Making money is very, very, very important to this person & she will achieve great financial
success with that stellium in H2 trine Jupiter in H10. She will be extremely ambitious & have a very lucrative career.....
probably her own boss or work very independently.

She had a very short career when young but did not make much money from it. Afterwards she married a wealthy man and has not worked since.

H2 rules Tauus, lover of beautiful objects & good food/wine.
Definitely an obsession with money & things that can be purchased, extremely materialistic.
Anyone with an emphasis on H2 is always for ways to earn more, gain more financially...I don't think there's anything
wrong with that unless they worship money which is a sin.
Nothing wrong with wealth but when you make it your #1
priority to the detriment of anything else, you are not acting in a spiritual way....in fact, you are very poor inside.

Yes, I agree with all that.

ArchAngle42

Just to add that her Moon sq Pluto exact shows she is deeply wounded inside, probably from a horrific mother who
abused her.

She has always said to me that her mother was very loving with her but I have a hard time believing that. As I'm sure you already know, Scorpio's can be very secretive about their personal life and especially regarding the wounds they have received from their family and friends. They internalize it all and it erupts in fits of rage from time to time.

To compensate for this emotional gap where she can't trust people & feels she can only rely
on herself, the drive to gain materially motivates her to do more & more to get wealthier & wealthier.

I can see this as plausible. She has a very hard time trusting so called "strangers" and always views them as having ulterior motives. This wasn't so much evident in her early life but has grown gradually with time. I ascribe that to her Pluto in the 11th house issues, and Jupiter near the 11th house cusp certainly doesn't help the matter, but expands it.

Unless she heals her 'inner child' she will rely totally on money 4 her happiness but that can never happen. Even
a beautiful home with all the luxuries she can buy cannot bring her inner peace. That can only come by seeking
healing modalities to get over her childhood drama.
She can be a bully, an abuser, a nightmare to be around with that Mars sq Sun/Saturn conjunction. Might even
resort to physical violence if she doesn't get her way or can't be in control.
She's a mess emotionally & needs help. I hope she is able to forgive & make peace with her past before she passes
from this earth.....for she cannot take her gold & silver with her when she dies!

I concur. She's very emotionally turbulent and can swing from one side of the spectrum to the other at the drop of a hat. When someone disagrees with her opinion she can become very confrontational and at some times even verbally abusive. Definitely very defensive with her views and is almost always on a power trip with a deep unconscious need to be in complete control. She used to get in physical fights with her husband all the time. Her ego is larger than life and does not like to be threatened. She is very wounded from something that occurred in her past and I am trying to figure out the reasons why. She certainly has psychosomatic issues as she's now very unhealthy and lives with a rare form of breast cancer.

ArchAngle42

Hi,
Astro. wise, there is no 5-planet 'stellium' in the 2nd house but two individual conjunctions; Mercury-Neptune in Libra square Jupiter-Uranus in Cancer, and Venus-Sun-Saturn in Scorpio, of which Sun-Saturn square Mars in Aquarius. It would suggest two different 2nd house financial security themes at play within the individual,; i.e. what one desires doesn't always come about, and what one gets isn't what one wanted. The opposition to a Moon (feelings) in Taurus in 9th house could imply a need for material wealth as a form of inner security not provided by others.

The more material things she buys the less satisfied she becomes. It appears that she's just starting to come to this realization at 67. I concur that she compensates for her inner insecurities by endeavoring to acquire lots of money and nice things.

Consequently the 'what's mine is mine' of a Taurus-Scorpio conflict could be very strong because 'I did it alone (Sun-Saturn)'. Approaching 68 yrs. old, with the natal Sun's progression through Capricorn and conjunct natal Chiron (inner pain),'taking stock of situations' now could well be the result of emotional traumas from the past (red T-square).

Those emotional traumas stem from her negative early family experiences but trying to get her to spill the beans has proven to be futile. But I will keep trying to work different angles.

Mars in Aquarius can play havoc on physical/emotional aspects because of its desire for personal freedom and independence. A link to Saturn could imply being chained to situations it did not personally desire but had to adhere to.

Yes, without a doubt extremely independent and freedom orientated (also Jupiter conjunct Uranus). One such situation that she was chained could of been when her parents suddenly died over the course of a short period of time and she fought a legal battle with her three sisters on splitting up the inheritance. It was a grueling and lengthy ordeal that made them all despise one another.

With the modern ruler of Scorpio, ruler of the 3rd house of mind association, now in an adverse aspect to how she thinks, she could feel that everyone is out to get her money. Does she have to leave her home ...or feel pressured to do so ... for reasons of diminishing [mental] health?
Does she feel she has to, or is being forced to make written appropriations for her money?

Yes, she's suspicious of everyone in her life and tightly secures her money. She leaves home from time to time for the essentials but does not work. She also has a rare form of breast cancer and goes to the doctors quite often. And yes, her mental health is also slightly diminishing but has still retained her sanity... somewhat. As far as appropriating her money, she just wrote her will to her children in fear of an untimely death from breast cancer.

The red triangle (conflict) is in FIXED signs, with the other planets in the Scorpio stellium. Unless she is losing her sanity, getting her to make any change of monetary mind may not be easy. Legal advice may be necessary.

Thank you for the advice and information. :)

ArchAngle42

I would like to add some information that may be pertinent. Her husband died in a unexpected freak accident where he was hit by a car whilst riding his bicycle. She was on vacation with her children at the time. She inherited a lot of money and got monthly death benefits from his workplace. She also won a big lawsuit from a rental car company because the person that hit him rented a car from the company without a valid drivers license and was intoxicated.

She ended up getting multiple millions from the lawsuit. Over the course of 20 years afterwards she squandered nearly all of it and was on the verge of bankruptcy in 2015, which is the year she first noticed a tumor on her breast that later grew into breast cancer.

Her husband’s birth information is:

February 12th 1938, 5:33 AM, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

His time of death is:

June 25th 1994, 12:46 PM, Pompano Beach, Florida

Hopefully that information helps to answer some questions.

Frisiangal

Hi again,
A personal thank you for all the background information you have provided in your replies. It helps so much in unravelling the meaning behind chart positions by giving astro. placements a reality in life's circumstances.

ArchAngle42

Hi again,
A personal thank you for all the background information you have provided in your replies. It helps so much in unravelling the meaning behind chart positions by giving astro. placements a reality in life's circumstances.

Your welcome.

I would also like to point out that she first noticed her breast tumor in 2015 when transiting Pluto started his conjunction with her natal Chiron in the 4th. And the tumor broke through the skin (ulcerative/fungating tumor) in 2020 when transiting Pluto was very tightly conjunct her natal Chiron.

JUPITERASC

I would like to add some information that may be pertinent. Her husband died in a unexpected freak accident where he was hit by a car whilst riding his bicycle. She was on vacation with her children at the time. She inherited a lot of money and got monthly death benefits from his workplace. She also won a big lawsuit from a rental car company because the person that hit him rented a car from the company without a valid drivers license and was intoxicated.

She ended up getting multiple millions from the lawsuit. Over the course of 20 years afterwards she squandered nearly all of it and was on the verge of bankruptcy in 2015, which is the year she first noticed a tumor on her breast that later grew into breast cancer.

Her husband’s birth information is:

February 12th 1938, 5:33 AM, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

His time of death is:

June 25th 1994, 12:46 PM, Pompano Beach, Florida

Hopefully that information helps to answer some questions.
Hi again,

Bump

Any more suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

our Medical astrology board may provide more answers :)

ArchAngle42

Two things:
1). I DID NOT SEE anywhere in the presentation, that you had permission to post the personal data of this person. Do you?

2). Assuming you do have permission, a good question to answer this would be why you want to know, and what benefit you have in knowing.

3). IMO, a better choice of action might be to post your chart too, and look at the synastry between you and this person, looking most specifically at the current situation using 2ndary, tertiary and minor progressed return charts.
1. I don’t need permission, as she’s my mother and approves of me delving into her chart.

2. So I can understand her personality more completely in its entirety as she’s a very complicated individual to decipher, basically keeping her life shrouded in secrecy from past to present. She reveals nothing, and instead prefers to lie, manipulate and then believes her own deceptions. Typical of a five planet stellium in Scorpio with Neptune directly on the second house cusp with Mercury. Not to mention the tight square aspect between the Neptune/Mercury conjunction to her Jupiter/Uranus conjunction. Good golly!!

3. I’ve already done my synastry between myself and her so that’s certainly not the purpose of this post, but I appreciate your recommendations to investigate our synastry together.

ArchAngle42

Two things:
1). I DID NOT SEE anywhere in the presentation, that you had permission to post the personal data of this person. Do you?

2). Assuming you do have permission, a good question to answer this would be why you want to know, and what benefit you have in knowing.

3). IMO, a better choice of action might be to post your chart too, and look at the synastry between you and this person, looking most specifically at the current situation using 2ndary, tertiary and minor progressed return charts.

I already responded to these same exact questions with your same exact wording in the post above. What are you some kind of bot? If not, scroll up and read my replies.

JUPITERASC

our Medical astrology board may provide more answers :)

Well point me to towards it please.
no problem at all :)

Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here

at: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/index.php?forums/medical-astrology.14/

Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health
(alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.),
an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness