2023 ADVICE

Angich85

Hello all,

I'm Angela, hope everyone is doing well.
I am not very well versed in astrology, but I am slowly learning. I know a lot of people don't believe in transits, but I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. In 2008 I had Saturn square Chiron transit in my 9th house. Other aspects were affecting me too however this was very difficult for me and I for whatever reason was very anguished. I have the same transit happening again in 2023/2024, and I believe this time its in the 3rd house. Can someone please tell me what to expect in terms of mental health. Last round my mother was the Saturnian parent, who accused me falsely and austracized me. I did however love working and studying then, it really helped me get a grip. Any thoughts.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Saturn square Chiron was not the sole reason for your anguish. Other transits and progressions happening at the same time would also have played a part. Probably an even stronger part. Transits to natal Chiron are, in and of themselves, a minor note. If they show up in a big way, they're simply increasing the flavor of the other transits.

If you have natal Chiron in conjunction, opposition, or square to any planet or point, a square to Chiron also pokes that other planet or point. That might be the really big player.

It's also true that when infrequent astrological transits come around again, that's a chance to revisit what happened during the previous transit, with a better outcome. When healer Chiron is involved (remember, Chiron is the healer as well as the wound), that's an especially potent time for healing.

What remains unhealed from your previous Saturn/Chiron square? This is an opportunity to heal it.

Angich85

Saturn square Chiron was not the sole reason for your anguish. Other transits and progressions happening at the same time would also have played a part. Probably an even stronger part. Transits to natal Chiron are, in and of themselves, a minor note. If they show up in a big way, they're simply increasing the flavor of the other transits.

If you have natal Chiron in conjunction, opposition, or square to any planet or point, a square to Chiron also pokes that other planet or point. That might be the really big player.

It's also true that when infrequent astrological transits come around again, that's a chance to revisit what happened during the previous transit, with a better outcome. When healer Chiron is involved (remember, Chiron is the healer as well as the wound), that's an especially potent time for healing.

What remains unhealed from your previous Saturn/Chiron square? This is an opportunity to heal it.
Thank you so much for your reply, I hope you're right about healing myself properly. The thing I haven't healed is my now persistent mistrust of family members, my sister, my mother, I can't really let my guard down around them, even though I'm now 37. I had attached my chart with my question, but deleted it because I didn't think anyone would answer. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Osamenor

Staff member
If you don't trust your family members, there's good reason. Trusting them wouldn't be healing, it would be stupidity.

Sounds like what needs healing is the hurt you've gotten from them. That doesn't mean you have to trust them.

Chiron represents the wound that we're always in the process of healing. It can always get better, because no matter how much better it gets, there's always still better it can get. A lifetime isn't enough to make it completely healed, but much progress can be made.

If you're getting that Saturn square to Chiron at the age of 37, you must have Chiron opposite your natal Saturn. Age 37 is when Saturn squares itself in your natal chart, for the first time after your first Saturn return. So all your Saturn transits to Chiron happen during a pivotal Saturn transit to itself.

Angich85

If you don't trust your family members, there's good reason. Trusting them wouldn't be healing, it would be stupidity.

Sounds like what needs healing is the hurt you've gotten from them. That doesn't mean you have to trust them.

Chiron represents the wound that we're always in the process of healing. It can always get better, because no matter how much better it gets, there's always still better it can get. A lifetime isn't enough to make it completely healed, but much progress can be made.

If you're getting that Saturn square to Chiron at the age of 37, you must have Chiron opposite your natal Saturn. Age 37 is when Saturn squares itself in your natal chart, for the first time after your first Saturn return. So all your Saturn transits to Chiron happen during a pivotal Saturn transit to itself.
During the first squaring, my mother accused me wrongfully of things I hadn't done. She then turned my siblings against me, now I felt weak and so low and was treated poorly. And for months, I didn't have anyone to talk to from family because no one would speak to me. I just laid there in silence every night, and I felt how small I truly am. In retrospect, I am not a perfect person, so I cannot say if I am good or not. I suppose the jury is still out on that.

But, I do know that I try my absolute best to be the best version of me I can be every day and I am painfully aware of my faults, since I have Sun square Saturn natally. But I refused to be a victim, I think people who psychologically terrorize another person are truly sick individuals. I can say Iearned to deal with bullying, and I'm grateful for all lessons big and small. And I suppose you are right, I do not have any reason to trust anyone of my family members. While I have to take care of my mother, because my sister is married, I haven't spoken to her in years and have cut her off. I am truly afraid of not her as a person, but of her damaging actions.

I am sorry for the long rant, but cannot thank you enough for taking the time to reply to me. I am deeply grateful and will remember your advice always. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️