2/23/2022 Putin's Russia invades Ukraine

david starling

Nazism is about as Saturnian as it gets, and Putin is using a fringe organization of Nazis in the Ukraine to justify his own Saturnian invasion. They're working together.

Justin Trudeau, another Saturn-influenced leader, is also using Nazism as an excuse to crush the opposition to his own dictatorial policies in Canada.

blackbery

The same Western media that once documented and decried Ukraine’s far right is now playing it down and even rehabilitating its leaders — including actual Nazis.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Putin is destroying the NWO & India, China, Hungary, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa & other countries are right on board with him.

Nazis are ruled by :pluto: and their extermination of millions. :pluto::capricorn: PURGE is happening.

Ukraine needs to be free of Plutocrats in the west coming in & stealing their money which is what the Demonrat criminals have been doing for decades.

:saturn::moon::conjunct: a most unhappy time but Ukraine needs to stop their resources going to corrupt US politicians/leaders/Ukranian Oligarchs.

Enough is enough says :pluto::capricorn: at critical degree.

A Ukrainian magnate named Victor Pinchuk gave the Clinton Foundation between $10 million and $25 million. While Clinton was secretary of state, her aides set up "about a dozen meetings with State Department officials on behalf of or with Mr. Pinchuk to discuss the continuing political crisis in continuing political crisis in Ukraine," according to the New York Times.

Clinton Tells Ukraine That Door To NATO Remains Open

WHY is the corrupt, criminal witch Killary trying to get US/NATO involved in ww3 along with the Xiden Crime FamilY?
They never to COVER UP their crimes in that country.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Nazism is about as Saturnian as it gets, and Putin is using a fringe organization of Nazis in the Ukraine to justify his own Saturnian invasion. They're working together.

david starling

Witchy, regarding corrolations along the linear time-line, here's a tropical Age correlation regarding Capricorn as the 10th Sign:

It's the "Decimal Age" when the base-ten number system developed and came into use World-wide.

Also, Age-ruler Saturn is associated with chronometry, meaning accurate timekeeping. In this Age, we rely on clocks accurate to a millionth of a second. Our transactions are dated and timed, our technology requires extremely accurate timing, and the stock market for example, uses split-second timing. In previous Ages, they didn't have that capability, because it didn't suit the Sign/Rulership paradigm.

The tropical Cardinal-sign Ages are innovative, which relates to them as the first Sign of each new Season. These innovations take time to develop, and there's a lot of resistance by attachment to the old ways of doing things. So, this Cardinal-sign Age's innovations started coming in at the midpoint, around 1300 A.D., and steadily progressed, accelerating in the last few degrees, which is where we are now.

In the previous tropical, Cardinal-sign Age, that of Libra, (c.4800 to 3000 B.C.E.), the innovations also developed in the last few degrees, and gave us city-state civilization, which included writing, mathematics, the refining of metals, sophisticated monuments, and walled cities--along with irrigation canals, the wheel, the balance-scale, the plow, and domesticated animal labor.

Witchyone

Your view is the same as mine in general terms, the zodiac is the best way of looking at the world, but there's another broader view encompassing that which includes an escape from cyclic existence. Interesting that Buddhism calls the cyclic mind the 'monkey mind.' This brings up the question being a cycle, what drives the zodiac?

In one sense I don't find the zodiac falls apart easily, rather it's all too readily apparent and difficult to detach from because it is so fun, in life I am able to link everyday events with symbols re the progression of current projects showing they are on the right track. But it fails to cover every situation and this is exemplified by Chiron the wounded healer.

The rotation of the Earth "drives" the zodiac. Distant, unrelated stars appear to move across the sky from our point of view because we are on a spinning sphere. If you're asking once again about what force causes the apparent patterns we see, I don't know. I don't think anyone knows, and it's up for debate whether it's actually happening at all.

I'm familiar with the concept of monkey mind. I have it bad, and it's not a sign of enlightenment...actually the opposite! My constantly shifting, easily distracted, hyperactive mind is my biggest hurdle to reaching enlightenment.

Witchyone

Witchy, regarding corrolations along the linear time-line, here's a tropical Age correlation regarding Capricorn as the 10th Sign:

It's the "Decimal Age" when the base-ten number system developed and came into use World-wide.

Also, Age-ruler Saturn is associated with chronometry, meaning accurate timekeeping. In this Age, we rely on clocks accurate to a millionth of a second. Our transactions are dated and timed, our technology requires extremely accurate timing, and the stock market for example, uses split-second timing. In previous Ages, they didn't have that capability, because it didn't suit the Sign/Rulership paradigm.

The tropical Cardinal-sign Ages are innovative, which relates to them as the first Sign of each new Season. These innovations take time to develop, and there's a lot of resistance by attachment to the old ways of doing things. So, this Cardinal-sign Age's innovations started coming in at the midpoint, around 1300 A.D., and steadily progressed, accelerating in the last few degrees, which is where we are now.

In the previous tropical, Cardinal-sign Age, that of Libra, (c.4800 to 3000 B.C.E.), the innovations also developed in the last few degrees, and gave us city-state civilization, which included writing, mathematics, the refining of metals, sophisticated monuments, and walled cities--along with irrigation canals, the wheel, the balance-scale, the plow, and domesticated animal labor.

Do you know where the idea of the ages originated? Have you explored which age we were said to be in when humanity came to be?

david starling

Do you know where the idea of the ages originated? Have you explored which age we were said to be in when humanity came to be?

Jung brought the concept of an Aquarian Age to a fairly widespread audience in the 1930s. He gave it quite a boost, because of his reputation. But the idea for the Ages themselves was introduced by several more obscure writers in the late 19th century.

Personally, I go back only as far as the written records, which begin around 3300 B.C.E. That's the middle period of the sidereal Age of Taurus, and the last 5 degrees of the tropical Age of Libra. The lengths of the two types of Ages are different, although both are Precessional and are due to Earth's "wobble". The ENTIRE tropical Age of Capricorn is included during the sidereal Age of Pisces.

When did humanity come to be, in your opinion? If we know a fairly concise date, we can locate the Sign of the Age at that time, both tropical and sidereal.

blackbery

Why is Zelensky going around begging for money & military help when the 'war' is over & Putin has accomplished his mission?

Why is he ignoring Putin's calls for peace talks?

Why won't he agree to never allow Ukraine to become a part of NATO as per the numerous agreements since 1991 that they agreed to with Russia?

Why is he asking for billions more when Ukraine was just sent 20 B by the west?

How much has he funneled back to the Ukrainian Oligarchs, the Ukranian nazis, the corrupt Dem politicians? And how many more multi-million dollar mansions has he purchased with the money meant to go to the Ukranian people?

:jupiter::neptune::conjunct::square: Zelensky AC. He's an actor alright, playing the world & pulling a great victim stunt to get even wealthier.

Not going to end well for him unless he does the right thing & start thinking about the Ukranian people & not the NWO.
:uranus::opposition: natal :uranus: & the rug can pulled out under him anymore. Not by death, Putin has specifically stated they want Zelensky alive. If they wanted to assasinate him, it would have happened already.
Zelensky working against the Ukranian people by allowing this conflict to continue & not calling out the Ukranians for shooting their own people.

:pluto::conjunct::sun::opposition::mars: he better be careful that the Azov Nazis don't attempt to kill him once the peace negotiations begin.

Azov Fighter Video Overshadows Zelenskiy's Address to Greek Lawmakers

Shortly after the speech, the head of the leftist Syriza party Alexis Tsipras said the incident was a provocation. "Solidarity with the Ukrainian people is a given. But the Nazis can not have a say in parliament," he tweeted.

paul1

The rotation of the Earth "drives" the zodiac. Distant, unrelated stars appear to move across the sky from our point of view because we are on a spinning sphere. If you're asking once again about what force causes the apparent patterns we see, I don't know. I don't think anyone knows, and it's up for debate whether it's actually happening at all.

I'm familiar with the concept of monkey mind. I have it bad, and it's not a sign of enlightenment...actually the opposite! My constantly shifting, easily distracted, hyperactive mind is my biggest hurdle to reaching enlightenment.

The patterns we see are driven by the impetus of the cycle of samsara to maintain life on the planet/plane, that's its function. They are a real current in terms of conventional reality, but it's necessary to have two realities, and they are an illusion in terms of the second reality. When people are on the verge of being overcome by the momentum of samsara it means their development of the second reality is not strong or secure enough, it's walking a tightrope and gradually opening a new plane of existence with a different goal. Even Buddhist sages have two realities, this is documented in the scriptures. In astrological terms this is represented in the north and south nodes, often referred to as karma development.

Last edited:

david starling

The patterns we see are driven by the impetus of the cycle of samsara to maintain life on the planet/plane, that's its function. They are a real current in terms of conventional reality, but it's necessary to have two realities, and they are an illusion in terms of the second reality. When people are on the verge of being overcome by the momentum of samsara it means their development of the second reality is not strong or secure enough, it's walking a tightrope and gradually opening a new plane of existence with a different goal. Even Buddhist sages have two realities, this is documented in the scriptures. In astrological terms this is represented in the north and south nodes, often referred to as karma development.

It's said that Buddha himself advised against practicing astrology, because he saw it as a distraction from living in the Now, but he didn't condemn it.

To the extent that Buddhists today follow astrology, which is fairly widespread, it's Vedic, not tropical.

david starling

No one EXPECTS technology from a Piscean Age, so if the technology isn't Piscean, it MUST be from an early start to the sidereal Aquarian Age, right? I mean, where ELSE could the impetuous for modern technology be coming from?

This is where a tropical Age of Capricorn, concurrent with the sidereal Age of Pisces, helps to explain what's really going on. There's no need for tropical astrologers to continue to disregard the Vedic zodiacal settings, which show a sidereal Aquarian Age which will begin too far in the future to be of significant influence for at least another century.

Capricorn is PERFECTLY suited to be the Sign of an Age that results in new technology. It's also highly respectful of established religions.

Aquarius is about transcending the material plane. There's a possibility the Age of Aquarius will be an Age of Ascension, especially since the tropical and sidereal Aquarian Ages will occur together. That's a rare situation, since these Ages' lengths differ by nearly 400 years.

There were two Fire-sign Ages that overlapped, with the tropical Age of Sagittarius contained within the same time-frame as the sidereal Age of Aries, during the Greco/Roman historical period.

Last edited:

Witchyone

But what is the _impetus_ of the cycle of samsara? No one knows. You just have to accept it or not accept it on faith. I didn't accept the religion I was born and raised in on faith, so I sure ain't doing it for another one that I have no family ties to or guilt about. :tongue:

You've lost me on the two realities thing. That sounds like an excuse for Buddhist sages to behave badly when they feel like it. Do I misunderstand?

Witchyone

No one EXPECTS technology from a Piscean Age, so if the technology isn't Piscean, it MUST be from an early start to the sidereal Aquarian Age, right? I mean, where ELSE could the impetuous for modern technology be coming from?

This is where a tropical Age of Capricorn, concurrent with the sidereal Age of Pisces, helps to explain what's really going on. There's no need for tropical astrologers to continue to disregard the Vedic zodiacal settings, which show a sidereal Aquarian Age which will begin too far in the future to be of significant influence for at least another century.

Capricorn is PERFECTLY suited to be the Sign of an Age that results in new technology. It's also highly respectful of established religions.

Aquarius is about transcending the material plane. There's a possibility the Age of Aquarius will be an Age of Ascension, especially since the tropical and sidereal Aquarian Ages will occur together. That's a rare situation, since these Ages' lengths differ by nearly 400 years.

There were two Fire-sign Ages that overlapped, with the tropical Age of Sagittarius contained within the same time-frame as the sidereal Age of Aries, during the Greco/Roman historical period.

What does it change about my reality if I accept we're in Capricorn, Pisces, or Aquarius? It's an interesting idea, but I fail to see how it matters.

Witchyone

Jung brought the concept of an Aquarian Age to a fairly widespread audience in the 1930s. He gave it quite a boost, because of his reputation. But the idea for the Ages themselves was introduced by several more obscure writers in the late 19th century.

Personally, I go back only as far as the written records, which begin around 3300 B.C.E. That's the middle period of the sidereal Age of Taurus, and the last 5 degrees of the tropical Age of Libra. The lengths of the two types of Ages are different, although both are Precessional and are due to Earth's "wobble". The ENTIRE tropical Age of Capricorn is included during the sidereal Age of Pisces.

When did humanity come to be, in your opinion? If we know a fairly concise date, we can locate the Sign of the Age at that time, both tropical and sidereal.

I think you might find this "sea and land" powers discussion from the Russian POV interesting. The speaker doesn't connect this idea to the Ages directly, but I can see similarities to what you've described. The "land" power sounds very much like Earth, and specifically Capricorn descriptions. The "sea" power sounds Aquarian.

https://youtu.be/qXRz_iiNi2g?t=328

paul1

But what is the _impetus_ of the cycle of samsara? No one knows. You just have to accept it or not accept it on faith. I didn't accept the religion I was born and raised in on faith, so I sure ain't doing it for another one that I have no family ties to or guilt about. :tongue:

You've lost me on the two realities thing. That sounds like an excuse for Buddhist sages to behave badly when they feel like it. Do I misunderstand?

According to the Japanese view the impetus of the cycle of samsara is yin/yang, and these opposite polar dynamics are also seen in western astrology in the alternating masculine and feminine signs. From the scientific approach I think you would accept that. Broader Buddhism goes into it from a moral standpoint, greed/hatred/delusion said to be the drivers of samsara, visually shown as three animals chasing one another round the hub of a wheel. This is a matter of personal investigation. From the masculine/feminine regarding the Ages, the transition from Pisces to Aquarius sees a progressive transfer of power from west to east, the US to China. In the Ukraine war there is a bloc of countries which are non-committal about Russian aggression including China which like Russia is also Libra, and India, which is Leo the opposite to Aquarius (the name 'Corona' derives from Leo). Russia and China being air signs come into prominence in Aquarius.

The two realities seen from a Buddhist sage point of view means they accept conventional reality without developing aversion to it, as they have to be involved in it to a limited degree, for example monks go on alms round to the village every day. The strategy which defeats the monkey mind and removes stress significantly is when there is categorization of conventional reality for what it is, a support system for the body and it does not go beyond that, although it purports to be ultimate. This is true in the US more than anywhere else, as the 'mother' is responsible for global physical well being. This dominance is the element Russia, China and others as adolescents (the beginning of the Age) rebel against.

Last edited:

david starling

Russia is genetically a Pisces people. This is important in understanding the war with Ukraine, which is an Aquarius country according to its name (similar to Uranus), and the transition from the Pisces to Aquarian Age.

https://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/nikola/genh_rus.htm

Pisces fits, in the sense that the Russian people are too yielding too avoid being ruled by Saturnian tyrants like the Czars, Stalin and Putin.

But Pisces gives way, like water, without changing its own nature, like water. Russia will endure, Putin will not. This is Putin's invasion, and the Russian people are just going along with it.

Last edited:

blackbery

This is NOT astrology. An entire people are not one sign! Every Russsian is not a :pisces: or is everyone born end of Feb/March?
There are 12 Signs of the Zodiac & every one of them is represented in Russia just like any other country.

But they do support Putin & have for a couple of decades now because he put their interests first..before the rest of the world. It's called Nationalism, Patriotism & he currently has an 83% approval rating in Mother Russsia.

The proportion of Russians who trust President Vladimir Putin has risen to 83% from 67.2% before he ordered troops into Ukraine on Feb. 24/

Putin's approval rating soars since he sent troops into Ukraine

Russia is genetically a Pisces people. This is important in understanding the war with Ukraine, which is an Aquarius country according to its name (similar to Uranus), and the transition from the Pisces to Aquarian Age.

https://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/nikola/genh_rus.htm

paul1

Pisces fits, in the sense that the Russian people are too yielding too avoid being ruled by Saturnian tyrants like the Czars, Stalin and Putin.

But Pisces gives way, like water, without changing its own nature, like water. Russia will endure, Putin will not. This is Putin's invasion, and the Russian people are just going along with it.

Another indication of Russia being a Pisces country is the big size of the landmass. Pisces is connected with the body, the flesh (Christ).

Putin's actions in their style seem strongly influenced by Leo more than LIbra, what in his chart can such a strong motivation be attributed to?