12th house, scorpio/pluto karmic aspects in chart

newmoon1

I have natal Mars in 12th house Libra and 0 degree scorpio ascendant, which i believe creates a conjunction with my mars since it's 23 degrees Libra (please correct me if i'm wrong, i'm still learning). my sun and moon (leo) conjunct my midheaven. i also have mercury & venus in virgo square my sag pluto. that's all i've noticed, but i feel there are large karmic aspects in my chart that i don't understand. do any of these connect/have any karmic significance? i've attached my chart for a visual

Attachments

• Birth Chart Abby.png
    Birth Chart Abby.png
    150 KB · Views: 46

Julia Karmic Astrology

I have natal Mars in 12th house Libra and 0 degree scorpio ascendant, which i believe creates a conjunction with my mars since it's 23 degrees Libra (please correct me if i'm wrong, i'm still learning). my sun and moon (leo) conjunct my midheaven. i also have mercury & venus in virgo square my sag pluto. that's all i've noticed, but i feel there are large karmic aspects in my chart that i don't understand. do any of these connect/have any karmic significance? i've attached my chart for a visual

Hi NewMoon,

You are correct about the stated placements, and doing a good job beginning to understand your natal chart.

Your Chiron and Mars are conjunct, and they are conjunct an angle, your Ascendant.
Your Sun and Moon are conjunct, and they are conjunct another angle, your MC.

You have Mercury and Venus conjunct in Virgo and they are square your Sag Pluto.
Since you are interested in karmic issues, please take another look at your Mercury and Venus.
Do you see something located right next to your Venus? It is shaped like an upside down cup.
This is a very important part of a karmic natal chart, called the North Node. The North Node tells us about your soul purpose in this life. And like many others on this forum, you have a Virgo/Pisces nodal axis. There are two parts to the nodal axis, the North and South nodes. The South Node is directly opposite the North Node in your chart. The North Node (NN) is current life soul purpose, the South Node (SN) is the past life soul purpose. The goal in this life would be to integrated the two energies. We can speak more about the particulars in you wish.

But to continue with your presenting questions about angularity. You have correctly noticed an angular emphasis in your chart. Keep going with this idea, and look at your IC. What do you see there?

So, what does this all mean? What does it mean to have planets hugging the angles?
What do the angles represent in the natal chart? Astrology uses esoteric coded symbols to provide information.

To answer your other question about the karmic markers in your chart. All charts are karmic in nature. All of the symbols in the natal chart are karmic. For example in your chart, the Moon conjunct the Sun is telling us that your current life parents have been with you in prior lives. The Sun represents the father, the Moon, the mother.

The Sun also represents the kind of energy important to soul goals in this life. You wished to learn a great deal about Leo energy. The Moon represents past lives. So this is a soul with past lives in Leo as well. The Sun/Moon conjunction indicates that you have been working on lessons associated with Leo energy for many past lives. In this life you are to further refine and integrate the energy, embracing the positive of the sign, and leaving behind the negatives behind.

The 12 house is the karmic debt house. It is debt you own on a personal level, or obligations or assistance to help the family, group, collective with some karmic debt. So you can see Mars and Chiron there, what might that mean?

These are just a few comments, there is a great deal more information in your chart.

Julia

Capricorn2616

Hi NewMoon,

You are correct about the stated placements, and doing a good job beginning to understand your natal chart.

Your Chiron and Mars are conjunct, and they are conjunct an angle, your Ascendant.
Your Sun and Moon are conjunct, and they are conjunct another angle, your MC.

You have Mercury and Venus conjunct in Virgo and they are square your Sag Pluto.
Since you are interested in karmic issues, please take another look at your Mercury and Venus.
Do you see something located right next to your Venus? It is shaped like an upside down cup.
This is a very important part of a karmic natal chart, called the North Node. The North Node tells us about your soul purpose in this life. And like many others on this forum, you have a Virgo/Pisces nodal axis. There are two parts to the nodal axis, the North and South nodes. The South Node is directly opposite the North Node in your chart. The North Node (NN) is current life soul purpose, the South Node (SN) is the past life soul purpose. The goal in this life would be to integrated the two energies. We can speak more about the particulars in you wish.

But to continue with your presenting questions about angularity. You have correctly noticed an angular emphasis in your chart. Keep going with this idea, and look at your IC. What do you see there?

So, what does this all mean? What does it mean to have planets hugging the angles?
What do the angles represent in the natal chart? Astrology uses esoteric coded symbols to provide information.

To answer your other question about the karmic markers in your chart. All charts are karmic in nature. All of the symbols in the natal chart are karmic. For example in your chart, the Moon conjunct the Sun is telling us that your current life parents have been with you in prior lives. The Sun represents the father, the Moon, the mother.

The Sun also represents the kind of energy important to soul goals in this life. You wished to learn a great deal about Leo energy. The Moon represents past lives. So this is a soul with past lives in Leo as well. The Sun/Moon conjunction indicates that you have been working on lessons associated with Leo energy for many past lives. In this life you are to further refine and integrate the energy, embracing the positive of the sign, and leaving behind the negatives behind.

The 12 house is the karmic debt house. It is debt you own on a personal level, or obligations or assistance to help the family, group, collective with some karmic debt. So you can see Mars and Chiron there, what might that mean?

These are just a few comments, there is a great deal more information in your chart.

Julia

What if you have Moon opposing Sun .. What does that say about the karmic relationships with your parents?

Julia Karmic Astrology

What if you have Moon opposing Sun .. What does that say about the karmic relationships with your parents?

The simple explanation is that the parents are not in harmony, they oppose each other in some way. However, I have seen cases where the natal chart has a Sun/Moon conjunction and the parents were always fighting. However, upon deeper examination, it appears that the parents were in a sort of dysfunctional harmony, they did love each other, but fed off the conflict, and both were fairly crazy. So a mutual co-dependence, an unconscious need to keep the conflict going. Which shows them acting in some sort of accord.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
I don't have anything germain to the topic, but I wanted to say 'hey' to Julia, haven't seen you around for a bit and glad to see you here again.