11/11/2008

pwadm

Staff member
I just spotted a marvellous day - 11/11/2008

Great minor triangle: Jupiter (18 Cap) in applying trine with Saturn (19 Vir), both in sextile with the Sun (19 Sco) who once again translates the light from Jupiter to Saturn and reinforces the Jupiter-Saturn harmonious connection. Perfect moment to start an energetic powerful movement with impact in on the social, economical or political environment.

The energetic waxing Aries Moon approaching Full Moon is as much energy boost as one can get for a great start, even more as the Moon has only nice aspects (sextile, trines) to Neptune, Venus and Pluto.

The tight Venus-Pluto conjunction in Sagittarius (>1 deg. orb) is a superb passionate aspect for a great start in all idealistic and adventurous ventures.

And then, of course, is the special numerological value 11:11, the mysterious master number...

So, how are you going to change the world on 11/11?

Last edited:

starlink

Radu, I dont think I am the choosen one to change the world, but I am glad you pointed this master number day out to us. (do you also make a wish when the clock shows 11:11? I do!!).
a superb passionate aspect for a great start in all idealistic and adventurous ventures.
Oh well, I think I could start here then. A great love affair maybe, how about that! Nothing more adventurous than that I would say and I have Venus-Pluto trine in my 5th house...... That Pluto in my 2nd however will eventually square my Venus at 12° Aries. Something to do with this 5th house of mine will most certainly come up I think because Pluto rules my Ascendant and Venus my Sun!! Very exciting.
Giggling, Starlink!

tsquare

So, how are you going to change the world on 11/11?

Eat a taco, dance a jig, play a flute, not sure....(laugh)

I'll have to check this date out, at a glance I thought I first seen 11/11/11
but 8 and 2 add up to 10....duh...:p

A while back I was playing around looking ahead, that was when you put out those three Education Board charts...I was curious so poked around.....the new years looks interesting and the week after as well...cant recall why though.....

But I may have just the project lined up around the date you mentioned, I may have to look at it, thanks.

Tsquare

pwadm

Staff member
starlink said:
do you also make a wish when the clock shows 11:11? I do!!!
No, it's usually already fulfilled when I see 11:11... I mean, I consider 11:11 as a confirmation that I'm on the rigth track or that things go as they should.

starlink

That is also a way of looking at it, interesting. I once soooo much wanted my daughter to feel happy and when driving, noticed that the car clock said 11:11, so I wished this for her. Guess what, I come home, the telephone goes and it is my daughter saying." oh mom, I have to tell you this! so and so has happened and I am feeling sooooo happy!!!+ You can imagine, this made my day! and increased my believe in this magic number.

pwadm

Staff member
That's wonderful ! And inspiring, as I'll also want to try to invoke the powers of 11:11...

P.S. Mods, please bear with the off topic posting in the electional astrology board. Sorry!

Night Sky

Hi,

I have solar return on the 16th of November, which to me looks like the most beautiful bunch of aspects and patterns I have seen for long long time with regard to solar returns.:)

Moon conjunct 20 degree Cancer Ascendant trine Sun-Mercury.

This chart contains TWO interlocking Kites. Moon opposite Jupiter is always good...

But 11 11 Radu.... are you really going to start something on this day? Would you configure its timing to consider rising sign and houses? How would you place it... and what are you planning?

Neptune Rising

Sounds interesting, and the date 11/11. I noticed that Uranus will be opposite Saturn then as well, so in trine with the Sun.

Ha, I'm wondering what it will bring, Saturn will be opposite my Ceres and inconjunct my Chiron with Moon conjuncting my Chiron that day. I'm still debating what Ceres represents. It'll be an interesting experience. Might be a nice day to launch a website about yoga!

BobZemco

Radu said:
I just spotted a marvellous day - 11/11/2008
Actually I was thinking that will be the day the US will know the results of the elections held on 11/4/2008.

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
Neptune Rising said:
It'll be an interesting experience. Might be a nice day to launch a website about yoga!
It may depend on the kind of yoga. For instance, hatha yoga could possibly be associated to a Mars-Neptune link, physical energy turned to spiritual purposes, although I am not sure if this is even correct, as yoga postures require lots of patience and control - Saturnian stuff.

BobZemco said:
Actually I was thinking that will be the day the US will know the results of the elections held on 11/4/2008.
The official results, that is, as exit polls might already indicate the winner.

Night Sky said:
But 11 11 Radu.... are you really going to start something on this day? Would you configure its timing to consider rising sign and houses? How would you place it... and what are you planning?
I don't know yet. Obviously the rising sign should be accomodated to the nature of the venture and also the planets positions in houses should be appropriate.
Btw, more thinking lead me to realize that "changing the world" is painful and hard, so this day might not appropriate as there are not enough dynamic aspects... The real achivers are those who have balanced dynamic and supporting aspects in the chart, especially when part of a wider configuration.

Neptune Rising

Radu said:
It may depend on the kind of yoga. For instance, hatha yoga could possibly be associated to a Mars-Neptune link, physical energy turned to spiritual purposes, although I am not sure if this is even correct, as yoga postures require lots of patience and control - Saturnian stuff.

Thanks for your reply Radu. Good point. It would be hatha yoga and meditation. It could be Saturn/structure and body control, Mars/energy, Neptune/spiritual, meditational. Mars/Neptune sound exactly right, holding the postures as still as possible so the energy is directed inwards.

Moulin

Radu said:
No, it's usually already fulfilled when I see 11:11... I mean, I consider 11:11 as a confirmation that I'm on the rigth track or that things go as they should.

me too 11:11 is a truly auspicious sign! :D

image.php

Any more of you like this Moulin?

skywatcher1221

BobZemco said:

By Jove, I think you are on to something! And if that is the case, it looks like no huge landslide.