10th House and public recognition/fame

Reyka

Can anyone please enlighten me regarding my empty 10th House?
Does that imply I'll never get public recognition whatever my artistic endeavours and efforts?

That puts me off a little before even trying...
I'm not a big fan of hard work, and a career won't fulfil me unless it's in a field that excites me and doesn't require too much struggle to start with.

My chart is attached.

What's your take?
Thank you in advance!
Reyka

P.S.: I’m still trying to find out/rectify my time of birth that is between 00:50 e 00:55, since it changes my Ascendant sign (from Pisces to Aries).

Attachments

• 2s0d1ex.gif
    2s0d1ex.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 41

Leon

Reyka said:
Can anyone please enlighten me regarding my empty 10th House?
Does that imply I'll never get public recognition whatever my artistic endeavours and efforts?

That puts me off a little before even trying...
I'm not a big fan of hard work, and a career won't fulfil me unless it's in a field that excites me and doesn't require too much struggle to start with.

My chart is attached.

What's your take?
Thank you in advance!
Reyka

P.S.: I’m still trying to find out/rectify my time of birth that is between 00:50 e 00:55, since it changes my Ascendant sign (from Pisces to Aries).
What's in bold should answer your question. How do you expect to reach the top without putting in hard work? Remember the natural ruler of the 10th house is Saturn.

waybread

Reyka, is there a time on your birth certificate? In your case, it would make a big difference in thinking through your vocation, if your MC should move from Sagittarius to Capricorn. Generally an empty house suggests a lack of deep focus, but then look at what is happening to the planet that rules the sign on your 10th house cusp, according to its house placement and aspects.

Reyka

Leon said:
What's in bold should answer your question. How do you expect to reach the top without putting in hard work? Remember the natural ruler of the 10th house is Saturn.
Thanks Leon, but I wrote the sentence that you stressed, right in order to ask for indications of fast acquired prestige in my chart.
I believe anyone who tries hard can get some results, but I'm wondering if somebody with an empty 10th can hit it big at some point.

Does my Saturn, the natural ruler of the 10th, in my 2nd House bode well?

Reyka

waybread said:
Reyka, is there a time on your birth certificate? In your case, it would make a big difference in thinking through your vocation, if your MC should move from Sagittarius to Capricorn. Generally an empty house suggests a lack of deep focus, but then look at what is happening to the planet that rules the sign on your 10th house cusp, according to its house placement and aspects.
Hi waybread!
No, I don't have my birth certificate time, those are the times indicated by my mother.
I guess a MC in Sagittarius would be easier than in Capricorn, in terms of efforts-luck, so I do hope it's there.

I am aware of some lack of focus in me, that has prevented me so far from being determined with one project only, and to make it work!
I love art in general: I like drawing, reading, writing, and singing.
I have only recently decided I should make something of my singing, but it's a long way to go.

I have Chiron in my 1st House, in Aries. I understand that goes to detriment my self-esteem.
Support from people around me would be the greatest spur, but my family treats the whole thing as a stupid whim, while my biggest fans are my foreign friends, far away from me.

I've been pondering on audiotioning for one of those big singing contests on TV... It would help to know the starry sky backs up my dreams...

waybread

Reyka, I think people who have been in the music business for a long time will indicate that success normally requires a lot more than talent, and is also based upon a lot of hard work and persistence, your personal connections, one's looks and persona that you are able to project to an audience, as well as a certain amount of luck.

If your MC is in Sagittarius, then the ruler of your vocation is Jupiter. If your MC is in Capricorn, then it is Saturn. Either way, you have Jupiter conjunct Saturn in your 8th house of "shared resources" opposite Saturn in your 2nd house of money. This suggests to me that you need to be very realistic (Saturn) about money, because Neptune and Jupiter together suggest an imagination that may be full of beautiful dreams, but ultimately, be unrealistic.

Your 5th house moon in Leo probably enjoys performing, and the ruler of your 2nd house, Venus, also rules music and the arts. These are encouraging signs, but with your sun and Mercury in Cancer in the 4th house, I wonder if you are actually very attached to your home life.

Reyka

Thank you waybread, I treasure your astrological insight.
From what you said I think I won't get any lucky break... :(

As per "home life"... I would be naturally attached to my family, but stuck with it is a more realistic term. I am sociable and adaptable, and I can recreate a home and my homely habits wherever I go, but for contingent reasons I find myself living with my family of origin again, and it's very frustrating.

If you look in the relocation section you'll find my thread about my will to relocate abroad, but local authorities (Capricorn!) there clipped my wings before the spreading process began.
I can't help but think everything would have been easier there for me, starting from studies music related and a suitable career.

There are no real prospects nor means for my fulfilment here, my current environment has almost nothing to do with who I want to be, and I keep wondering why I find myself here again... What lesson do I have to learn?... Right when I was about to factually act on my dreams, I end up daydreaming all over again... :(

...No life changing transit in the near future for me? :confused:

angeldust

haha dont look at astrology black and white.i do have 2 planets in the 10th house and i i do not even know what i want to do in life..except travel as that is the only thing i m good at doing.jk. also jupiter is in sag and in 10th which says he feels at home and is strongest..

i read early on description that i will be very succesful if i had 2 planets in 10th haha but it hasnt happened .the only thing that so far has been accurate is that i changed lot of jobs and cant work at one place for longer than 4 months due to uranus.

also early on when i first discovered astrology celebrity astrologer in LA told me i have huge money makin potential but i have always been broke...so i dont know ...also the same person said i was to choose between family ,love or CAREER to realise my full potential in career which i also have not done yet.i have no spectacular success in either of the two departments.what i want to say is that i would warn u to nor study astrology as i did ,where i took all for granted like looking at it black or white.maybe i missunderstood ur question but as i m natural optimist i think that u will achieve ur dreams if u dream them long enough and even if u dont what now looks like the only thing u d love to do might later on when u discover somethn else turn out to be even better. theres never only one way.
there are a natural and forced ways.
plenty of aspects can be curred ,and astrology gives u a course but u by maturing and developing have a CHOICE.

astrology is good on offering guidance but not to be followed like crazy.if u love music figure out a way to get ur name out there.look out the box.use some alternative methods.try putting ur songs on myspace.lilly allen and tilla tequila became famous that way .lol

We can cure bad aspects and thing we dont like bout ourselves with meditation,time of solitude prayer exc at least these are good for me ,but i m guessing they would work for many people too.

Reyka

Lol, angeldust don't worry, I'm not looking for the holy Truth on this board!:38:
A bit of hope is more likely, since I am totally disheartened right now.

Things are not working out, I am not in my prime, and haven't built anything so far. Also my biological clock is ticking and I don't meet any interesting single man where I live.
Whenever I am back home with my family (of origin) this place takes all my energies, and I lose my will to do things. It's like starting over and over from zero, especially when I come back from a period abroad.
Usually, during the bad times in my life, there is always something good coming up that I can look forward to, but this time it looks permanent to me, I can't see the end of the tunnel ...

I'm worried I'll have to settle under every respect for way less than what I experienced abroad, where I wanted to move, but I can't even go back there for 1 or 2 years, maybe more... :(

As for you, maybe you're just young, that's why you haven't reached your money potential, or stabilized your working life, who knows! :)

I am a believer that if you believe you can achieve, too! Only, at this point in time I feel like ceasing to try. I'm not even praying any more, and that was something that used to make me feel better instantly!
Let me stop here, as I'm whining. :eek:

Last edited: