1/12/11-Worrisome transits for our nation?

I posted on another boards thread but this is kind of urgent so I'm making a pain of myself.

Basically there's some gnarly transits happening between today and President Obama's natal and progressed charts that have me concerned about his trip to Tucson this afternoon.

Specifically the grand square happening shortly after his arrival made up of:
the transiting ascendant
the jupiter/uranus conjunction
fortuna
south node
south node/asc conjunction

the current north node/pluto conjunction sextiling the natal north node

the loose transiting sun/ natal saturn conjunction

his progressed Saturn/Jupiter return squaring neptune

The transiting chiron / (natal north node/progressed venus conjnction) opposition

There are apparently 2 Star of David formations if you are very liberal with the orbs:
natal jupiter 0 aquarius, progressed ascendant 5 aquarius
transiting venus 5 sagittarius
progressed sun 0 libra, transiting p.o.f. 4 libra
natal mercury 1 leo
natal moon 1 gemini
dissociate 27/28 pisces transiting jupiter uranus conjunction

appx 27 deg Libra is the only piece missing from a including:
transiting moon 27 aries, transiting ascendant 29 gemini
progressed venus 29 leo / natal uranus 25 leo, transiting mercury 29 Sag
transiting neptune / chiron 27/28 aquarius

Please someone with more knowledge go over this with me as my predictive (horary) astrology is basically entirely intuitively based.

:unsure:

BobZemco

Specifically the grand square happening shortly after his arrival made up of

That is not a Grand Square. Aspect formations only include Planets, and never include Chart Points. Chart Points don't give off energy, don't emit light or rays and in fact, don't even exist. They're just empty points in space (and time).

the transiting ascendant...

...is totally worthless and of no value.

the jupiter/uranus conjunction

There's no conjunction. Once a Planet separates by 6' of arc, it has been released, and that's it, it's over. Here Jupiter has fully separated from Uranus by 1°11' of arc.

fortuna
south node
south node/asc conjunction

Those transiting Chart Points are of no value.

the current north node/pluto conjunction sextiling the natal north node

That's another non-event.

the loose transiting sun/ natal saturn conjunction

No such thing. The Sun is either conjunct Saturn, or it isn't.

his progressed Saturn/Jupiter return squaring neptune

Progressing Solar Returns is not a proper technique (although progressing Solar Return House Cusps is).

The transiting chiron / (natal north node/progressed venus conjnction) opposition

Chiron is meaningless and of no value, especially in transits.

There are apparently 2 Star of David formations if you are very liberal with the orbs

Well, see, you can't be "very liberal with orbs."

For transits, maximum orb is 30' of arc, except for perhaps Mars, which is known to sometimes cause events to happen early, so maybe 45' to 1° for Mars when applying in aspect to another Planet.

If you're wondering why no one posted anything, it's because many astrologers have already done Obama's Profections and Primary Directions and he's in no danger of physical harm, although you can't exactly say that about his political future.

There's a good lesson here. When people "reach" for things and try to coerce the chart to say something it never said, you always fail.