¿Are the rumors true?

Galaxias

Hello all,
I would really appreciate your opinion.

I made an investment, and it hasn’t gone too well. There are many rumors about the company I invested on. Supossedly huge changes in managerial positions are coming.

Judging if the rumors are true by Lilly’s indications, I assume from this chart that they are.

The cadent positions of the ruler of the third house and of the moon are however making me doubt a little.
Frawley gives special attention to the 3rd house ruler and mentions “it must be in a fixed sign AND in an angular house for the rumor to be true”.
Lilly and other astrologers use mainly the ruler of the 1st house when judging the veracity of a rumor.
¿Do you use the 1st house ruler or the 3rd house ruler?

I think the rumors are true because:
- Ascendant is in a fixed sign
- Lord of Ascendant is fixed and angular
- Lord of the 3rd is in a fixed sign (cadent, sitting on the cusp of the 3rd house of the rumor)
- Moon is in fixed sign

Making me doubt:
- Lord of 3rd house is cadent
-Moon is cadent
- Ruler of the Moon is mutable
- MC/IC axis on mutable signs
- Lord of 1 is Saturn, just turning retrograde when the question was asked ( I dont know what to make of the retrograde station)

Also note that packed 3rd house…

Attachments

• D28B2297-154F-4A19-8408-38A1F58DC2AA.jpeg
    D28B2297-154F-4A19-8408-38A1F58DC2AA.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 39

Rhys

I can't really see the degrees on your chart. I'd like to be able to see what is going on with the aspects.

Could you post the time and place of the chart so I can cast it in my own software?

Galaxias

I can't really see the degrees on your chart. I'd like to be able to see what is going on with the aspects.

Could you post the time and place of the chart so I can cast it in my own software?
Hi Rhys, thank you so much for your help.
Data: June 4th, 2022
1:05 am
Mexico City, Mexico

Rhys

Had a chance to look at the chart, which I recast (see below)

Just out of interest, the chart is classically radical. It was cast during the hour of Saturn and we have late Capricorn rising.

The Ascendant degree is 28°, which is quite late. We can go ahead and judge the chart, but a late rising degree means that the situation is either in its late stages and about to change significantly, or that there is nothing that the querent can do about the situation.

Lilly and Gadbury say that if the Ascendant Lord and Moon are fixed, and if they are angular (or if their depositors are angular) then the rumor is true. Saturn and the Moon are in fixed signs in this chart, both Saturn and the Sun (the Moon’s dispositor) are angular, and the Moon is in an applying sextile to the Sun, which Lilly says is another positive indication (CA pp 193-4). The rumor is true.

I’m not sure from your question if the rumor being true is good for you or not. But here is what else I noticed:

Your co-significator the Moon is translating light from a trine with Jupiter, the general significator of money, which is at the cusp of the second house of the querent’s money (i.e. your money). The Moon then perfects to a trine with a highly dignified Mars, the ruler of the second house. Jupiter rules the 10th house, which we can associate with management. The Moon’s aspect sequence is separating from a trine with Jupiter, then it trines the MC (management), then it perfects to the second house ruler, a dignified Mars. Looks like you are coming into money.

I’m not sure of what to make of your signifier Saturn squaring the third house Mercury. Venus, the ruler of the third house, is highly dignified at the cusp of the third house and ruling the peregrine Mercury. So the favorable indication there is that Venus is dignified and we find the Moon’s north node there. Also, we find the Part of Fortune in the eleventh house of hopes and wishes, which is ruled by your highly dignified Saturn in domicile.

Let us know if any of this resonates with the situation.

65-Is the rumor true.png

Galaxias

Hello Rhys,

I can´t thank you enough for your valuable input. About the rumor. Yes, it would be highly favorable for me if the rumor was true! It would mean that the asset I bought has high chances of appreciating in value.
I do think the chart shows that the rumors are true. That angular and dignified Saturn speaks a lot. And also a dignified Venus in a fixed sign ruling the third house. Although Venus is not angular, I think its position right on the cusp of the third endorses the rumor (this I know its not written anywhere but somehow gives me that idea).
The moon being fixed is also a good sign although its position in the traditionally not favorable 6th house made me doubt. I really appreciate your input about the ruler of the moon being angular, because I only looked at it being mutable and that again made me doubt.

"Your co-significator the Moon is translating light from a trine with Jupiter, the general significator of money, which is at the cusp of the second house of the querent’s money (i.e. your money). The Moon then perfects to a trine with a highly dignified Mars, the ruler of the second house. Jupiter rules the 10th house, which we can associate with management. The Moon’s aspect sequence is separating from a trine with Jupiter, then it trines the MC (management), then it perfects to the second house ruler, a dignified Mars. Looks like you are coming into money"

Wow! Thank you so much, I couldn´t have noticed this without your help. Especially auspicious seems the translation of light from Jupiter in the 2nd to dignified Mars ruler of the 2nd! And it perfects just before the Moon squares Venus, which I understand could be an impediment?

Also auspicious that the North Node is in the 3rd house, along with dignified ruler Venus.

Thank you for making me note the Part of Fortune, I hadn´t noticed it at all!!! So symbolic, it being in the house of hopes and wishes. It is certainly a hope and wish of mine to recover from my monetary losses of last year.

I think its really difficult for a chart to meet every standard and show concisely if a rumor is true or not. So we just have to make a balance, and I think in balance, this chart shows the rumors are true.

I really hope they are. And I will surely let you know what happens. I think it will take some time to unfold, but this chart gives me more certainty that it will unfold, I dont mind waiting!!!

Again, thank you so so much Rhys, how helpful it is to have other eyes glancing at your chart, one may spin around it a million times and still miss important details.

Blessings!!!

Rhys

Thanks for your kind reply!

Wow! Thank you so much, I couldn´t have noticed this without your help. Especially auspicious seems the translation of light from Jupiter in the 2nd to dignified Mars ruler of the 2nd! And it perfects just before the Moon squares Venus, which I understand could be an impediment?
The square with Venus would indicate some difficulty related to the rumor (Venus). The Moon first trines Mars in 1°A56', and then square Venus in 2A06. So possibly this could be a warning to take your money and then run for the hills! ;-) Or to put it differently, once you see a return on the investment, to cash it in rather than hold out for more return.
I really hope they are. And I will surely let you know what happens.
Please do. The thing that makes horary so scary for the astrologer is either one gets it right or one gets it wrong! The results can be verified. So I'll watch with interest how this situation unfolds.
I think it will take some time to unfold, but this chart gives me more certainty that it will unfold, I dont mind waiting!!!
Let's discuss timing: The Moon perfects to a trine with Mars in about 2 units of time (two degrees). The Moon is in a fixed sign, and Mars is in a cardinal sign. So the question is whether the two units is talking about weeks, months, or years.

Cardinal signs make things go quickly, but fixed signs make things go quite slowly, so we have a combination here. How does two months sound for this situation coming to fruition?

Galaxias

Hello Rhys! I will sure keep you posted. About the timing. Yes, I do think two months sounds reasonable for at least something beginning to come into fruition.
At the same time, the situation right now is so foggy, 2 months seems too soon... So... I really dont know... HAHA, I surely hope so!!!!
Thanks again for your valuable help and time. I will bring you news when I have them.
Blessings!!

Galaxias

Thanks for your kind reply!

The square with Venus would indicate some difficulty related to the rumor (Venus). The Moon first trines Mars in 1°A56', and then square Venus in 2A06. So possibly this could be a warning to take your money and then run for the hills! ;-) Or to put it differently, once you see a return on the investment, to cash it in rather than hold out for more return.

Please do. The thing that makes horary so scary for the astrologer is either one gets it right or one gets it wrong! The results can be verified. So I'll watch with interest how this situation unfolds.

Let's discuss timing: The Moon perfects to a trine with Mars in about 2 units of time (two degrees). The Moon is in a fixed sign, and Mars is in a cardinal sign. So the question is whether the two units is talking about weeks, months, or years.

Cardinal signs make things go quickly, but fixed signs make things go quite slowly, so we have a combination here. How does two months sound for this situation coming to fruition?
Hello Rhys! I have news for you! The rumors turned out to be true and I found out exactly three weeks ago, so your timing calculation was pretty accurate I would say. I first posted the question on June 6, and 3 months after the rumor was uncovered as true! I am happy with the news as it brings my investment a much better chance of succeeding! I just wanted to let you know, you were right! Thank you again for everything. Blessings <3