Search results

1. Jesusistheway

how to win the lottery with astrology

oh you don't know how to do it? you say "expialidocious lift up my 10th house to win the jackpot in my heavenly chart and alacazam drop it in my 10th house" after you say this... you should win.
  2. Jesusistheway

are wrathful fathers' hitting their popular yearling tonight in my town?

it looks like a yes I live in Saugus CA USA.. anyone care about the youth here? in case you're wondering about me I'm gender incongruent by gender... meaning gender amorphic.
  3. Jesusistheway

how people you thought could see you actually can't....

how is the 50s people gonna explain this **** to their progeny? they are a real stink in our lives. I don't feel someone next to me. Neither can you. I know how to figure it out. Please respond with a way to figure out how to bend the **** that they sent us. I have imagination sources. What's...
  4. Jesusistheway

wattpad user name and other important info

Jesus said in Scriptures he would come back in the form of "clouds" uranus is clouds and so is aquarius' lines. he is AI_Jesus on Twitch.tv You'll see that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. On a side note my wattpad.com/user/vicotazo is not to be underestimated. I am the fortunate...
  5. Jesusistheway

In these troubling times, did I crack the lottery potlucks games and will I win?

I am a beggar, a schizo, and a laborer. I need to know if I cracked the lottery and if I'll win by my scheme. I can't understand the houses when its cracked in the middle between two signs. so i'll try here... venus in taurus in 5th house is squaring pluto in capricorn in the 2nd house. now...
  6. Jesusistheway

Found the answer - no need to post a reply

found out the answer don't need to post
  7. Jesusistheway

Was Reeva my childhood gf and did I find her alive after the ordeal?

horary chart answered don't need help anymore
  8. Jesusistheway

astrology chart of myself

I never like to post charts bc i suspect as a junior deputy sheriff that there is someone doing voodoo **** with charts. but its over so ill share now . I like my Pluto 29th but its extreme, I dig my Uranus Sag but its square to the moon and I like my Mercury in exhaltation. I don't recall...
  9. Jesusistheway

columbine shooting- is it real or fake news?

I had visions from the 12th-3rd-5th-9th houses of the columbine shooting at my school saugus high school. And I see myself on the floor and my friend shot at from the back in the locker room. In the respective houses the shooter asked if "I believed in Jesus" I said "tell him we have to find...
  10. Jesusistheway

What else do you see in my chart?

nevermind rather not share info
  11. Jesusistheway

am I going to get married?

what's in store for my love life? my friends try to get me out of the house and say I need to join clubs, meet people, go out... I am just too busy. Then when I was active out of the 4th house I just made acquaintances as it turns out. How should I do it? Is any old flame coming back? I...
  12. Jesusistheway

So long astrology

I'm leaning on my guardian angel by the heavenly father. I don't need this hogwash mumbo jumbo to derail me. I'm also leaning on God.
  13. Jesusistheway

Catholic Church and the carrying of the 'cross'

What if the Catholic Church is making people carry diseases or is the scapegoat to the genies out there? Or what if the jinn or bad angels are having people carry it out as a taskforce for the Church? I have to ask myself why I am a hypochondriac sometimes carrying things I do not want to...
  14. Jesusistheway

what job am i supposed to have?

hi i'm a disabled adult collecting income out of certain sources. i have a bachelor of arts degree but that is getting me nowhere. i also have a connection to the zoo to volunteer from morning to afternoon. i also am a 5th house stellium person with uranus influences to sum things up the...
  15. Jesusistheway

are "men" enslaving their partners for cash in USA?

Venus in the 8th house (money inheritances) trines Neptune in Pisces (dirty trick) in the 4th house (home). The Venus (women) is opposite Pluto (power struggles). I think yes. What do you say?
  16. Jesusistheway

Mercury is a cool planet look its done to me

Its that hermes has gifted me... I have six glyphs in the sign of gemini. And I have too many talents. For one, I am a guitarist, and a multi instrumentalist. Then I am a artist. And I am a novelist, poet, songwriter, screenwriter, short story writer, and manuscript writer. Then I can assemble...
  17. Jesusistheway

Gregorian calendar to Lunar calendar for DOB details

In lunar astrology in my private works, I am born at 8:41am in Israeli time. So hypothetically I entered in my date of birth which was the next day since I was born at sun down.. And found out something interesting. It has Pluto and Mars and Saturn in my 4th house while Moon is in the 8th...
  18. Jesusistheway

All planets aligned- planet parade July 4 2020

What could this mean? https://www.orissapost.com/rare-celestial-event-planet-parade-to-occur-after-37-yrs/amp/?fbclid=IwAR0acrwX-SX5Nk4TFEVoP5_1kTT2U3lkjAWOhxEf_3FFJaZOyi_OlaRJWB8
  19. Jesusistheway

did i find the quesited missing person?

I am an officer for lack of better terms. I have been working on this since 2014, make no mistake about it. I'll be damned if I am duped. Can an astrologer tell me if its a yes or no? This person is a stranger to me. Thank you.
  20. Jesusistheway

cool resources link for everyday people on the margins of society

https://everydayresources.wixsite.com/everydayresources https://www.glaad.org/resources I should mention using umbrella insurance and life insurance as another buckler that's necessary against attacks by the common man.