Search results

1. Cypocryphy

Imp: Will we win against the Co-op

Thank you for the update. I'll have to look at the chart again. However, I still see that this won't go to trial. I suppose I could cast a horary on the matter, but I think it is best to let this one stand. Was there any effort to come to an agreement? Thank you for the update!
  2. Cypocryphy

Political Predictions and Fatalities

Hey! Thanks for the posts Leomoon. I just became super busy, so I'll have to come back to all of this. I forgot to put up a different chart. This is in reference to a chart that I should have posted, but it is in reference to the passing of Donald Trump. I was previously wrong in that it won't...
  3. Cypocryphy

Relocation and Citizenship query

Hahah :joyful: You're welcome!! :smile: Keep us posted how it goes!! And thank you for the feedback! :happy:
  4. Cypocryphy

Hey =) Yeah! You're welcome! Glad I am helping! I do believe that you will have to make some decision before your next trip around the sun. I'm not saying that just because it's your birthday either :lol: I can see that many things will coming together in the month of June. I'm not sure if...
  5. Cypocryphy

Hey Black Empress, So I have looked at your chart, and I relocated it to where you would move to in the UK. Here it is: As you can see, this would actually be extremely beneficial for you. You are making your best planets operative for you in advancing your career. Your sharpness of mind...
  6. Cypocryphy

You are welcome! Yes. Please keep me updated. :smile:
  7. Cypocryphy

Yeah! That's a very good point! I hadn't actually thought of that, and I'll check out the articles that you posted here. So you see Trump's health issues or passing occurring in 2024? I'll read the articles that you posted later tonight. This is pretty interesting. Thanks Leomoon! :smile...
  8. Cypocryphy

Hey. I was looking at this, and the problem here is that with relocation astrology, an astrologer needs to know where you are presently and where you will be moving to so that an analysis can be done. It wouldn't even be a reading without that information. It'd be more like guessing. So...
  9. Cypocryphy

Hey. I'm sorry to hear that your sister and brother-in-law are have these problems. I hope I will be able to help here. First, I think you have the assignments wrong. I'll explain. So, your sister and brother-in-law are the :sun:. The first house. Their lawyer, if they are to acquire one or...
  10. Cypocryphy

You Need 30,000TROOPS Protecting Your Inauguration SO NOT ELECTED by THE PEOPLE

You are right. These Q-Anon, Trump guzzlers are completely and absolutely lost. What will be interesting will be how reality closes in on them. This isn't about political affiliation but mental illness. I thought I would attempt to push back on their delusions, but it's a lost cause. It was...
  11. Cypocryphy

Because the evidence was overwhelming and could not be denied. Solicitation of Ukraine to interfere in the election process. The government inquiry "uncovered a months-long effort by President Trump to use the powers of his office to solicit foreign interference on his behalf in the 2020...
  12. Cypocryphy

That's a supplemental motion that has nothing supporting it (by the links provided). Basically, it only states this: "These documents further support Mr. Flynn’s Motion to Dismiss for Egregious Government Misconduct and in the Interest of Justice." What documents? Second, you don't understand...
  13. Cypocryphy

Oh, okay, so we're quoting Wikipedia now? Sounds good to me: MS-13 has been a theme in the Republican Party's, in particular President Donald Trump's,[61][62][63][64] discourse during political campaigns and debates on immigration.[65][66][67][68] Republicans have accused Democrats of being...
  14. Cypocryphy

:lol: No kidding. I think I've been triggered lately. I've ran into a bunch of people this past holiday season, some of whom are family members, that drank the Trump Kool-Aid, and now they live in a world where night is day, up is down, real is fake, reason is unreasonable and truth itself lies...
  15. Cypocryphy

I did too. He did call citizens from Mexico rapists. There are more citizens in the US that are rapists. Here's what Trump said: Here are ... The Facts It’s difficult to connect any crime with illegal immigration, by its nature. Drug smuggling and violent crimes do exist, but the cases are...
  16. Cypocryphy

You need to put my other post back on here, period. It is relevant to this discussion on predictions because it is in response to important events related to this subject. [Merged the discussion about McConnell with the impeachment chart so that the post had SOME astrology in it. Note: Going...
  17. Cypocryphy

What is "attacked"? Physically? Verbally? Or is it that they are looked down upon? or more often, largely ignored. Can't help the mentally ill, paranoid individuals out there with their tin-foil hats. You know? Those people leap at their own shadow. :wink: That's your belief. Big difference...
  18. Cypocryphy

Impeachment astrological discussion I can't believe it. I could have sworn that McConnell would have grown a spine and stood up for what's blatantly right. All of these people are horribly beholden to power rather than morality. All of them are morally bankrupt. It's actually really upsetting...
  19. Cypocryphy

Astrologer kinda said I'm gay

Thanks for the feed back! So being blunt—the poor and abusive relationships are due to your sense of self-worth or poor sense of self. There are esteem issues. There's the "lack of developing healthy relationships and being able to have complete intimacy," as previously mentioned. It goes...
  20. Cypocryphy

Hahaha. I know, right?! Yes! That was telling. Nice prediction. :smile: Yeah. But honestly, for me, he needs to be convicted. The way I see it is that if he is not convicted, then it sets an horrible precedent for our country. I don't know about you but I have a very real fear that someone...