Search results

1. G

Rahu-Mercury Dasha stagnant energy will Rahu-Ketu be different

Thank you so much What challenges will the malefic aspects to my 9th lord cause?
  2. G

Would love more input if anyone wants to share their perspective
  3. G

Thank you! I was hoping Ketu would be better for work so that great to hear. What else can I expect from ketu?
  4. G

During My Rahu-Mercury dasha (February 2020) I felt stagnant and unmotivated personally and careerwise. There was no progress and I have been out of work since the start of it. I thought it was just maybe Covid era and the lockdown but I noticed my Mercury Antardasha started exactly during that...
  5. G

Where is my mother's Box Of Keepsakes?

My mom had a wooden box with keepsakes from my childhood and its not in the place she last remembers So I wanted to know where it is??? I am not sure if I am supposed to look at it from the 10th house representing my mother. or would she still be the ASC? So she would be Venus or the Sun and...
  6. G

Future Predictions

Who was the lady you saw?
  7. G

Will I ever make a True friend

Thank you so much for responding creativei I'm sure my lagna is scorpio. I was born during daylight savings so the time zone has to be adjusted. Sorry I should have mentioned that before
  8. G

Will I ever make a True friend

I know this usually isn't a topic asked about but I find that its difficult for me to find people I can trust and build friendships with. I don't have one true friend and I am constantly faced with people who are envious and cruel to me. Even when I think Ive found a friend they are secretly my...
  9. G

Lost Keys, afraid someone can be in possession of them. Please Help

Just going back to update You were correct It was in a room of the house that had a lot of junk in it and that was not really in use. I cleaned it out and found them.
  10. G

Lost Keys, afraid someone can be in possession of them. Please Help

I know its a Late asc so I am hoping that doesnt mean my fears are true and there is no hope in finding them. Last time I had them I went to the grocery store and ran errands for my mom. I checked the mail box, which had a lot of packages. My hands were full so I didn't open the front door my...
  11. G

Presidential results

https://youtu.be/Mrz7f0c_ldE Nevada said their machine doubled counted ballots
  12. G

Presidential results

Doesn't look like he is winning FL
  13. G

Should I withdraw from this training program?

Yes you did lol *Lowershead* I decided to try it out anyway since I was accepted Thank you Tikana
  14. G

Should I withdraw from this training program?

I really need guidance, thanks in advance for you help. I got accepted into this program I thought I really wanted but I am finding that I am become very disinterested in it. I thought they had job placement and more assistance with finding work but I was wrong. While I am learning a lot I am...
  15. G

Will I get accepted into this career training program?

Update on my experience with the program I am not very fond of it but I am continuing just for the sake of completing what I start
  16. G

I had an interview today will it be successful?

Just updating I didn't get this position
  17. G

Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Thank you for explaining. I know I didn't ask this originally but can you share your interpretation on the type of man my husband will be and our married life?
  18. G

Marriage Prediction 36 and Single

Thank you!! So the next person I date most likely won't be my husband then?