Search results

1. C

Australian's feel there is a crisis of Leadership in Government

I recently read that Australian's are fast looking faith in their elected leaders, saying Government is becoming ineffective and weak. This is creating a sense of unease for the future of the country. This seems to be illustrated for the first time during the last federal election, when the...
  2. C

Solar return 2011

what does my solar return chart say about my year?
  3. C

March 2011 - UFO Alien Disclosure

ON the 12 of March 2011 then for the next 7 years Uranus will be in Aries, moving into a conjunction with Jupiter. What are the chances of disclosure of alien intelligence. Over the past month, there has been an uptick in reported UFO sightings over major cities, NYC, LA, SAN FRAN, and other...
  4. C

Nursing Assignment - Pass or Fail

I am extremely nervous about a paper for my Nursing Degree I have just submitted. The preceeding assignment was failed by a Nazi like tutor. I am nervous she is going to go all blitzkriegy on this assignment. What does the sky say ? Will I pass ?
  5. C

Saturn and Depression

Hi, Saturn is approaching conjunction with Pluto in my chart. I am tired, depressed and am feeling like I am in a rut. Will this sense increase as saturn appraches conj with the IC Is there any relief from this or is it just a process I have to endure?
  6. C

Psoratic Arthritis

Hi All, A friend of mine is suffering from Psoratic Arthritis, a rheumatoid disorder. Looking at his horoscope, he has a emphasis on the sixth house, and . I keep telling him, he has to eat a natural diet, no meat, possibly a vegan diet to reduce the toxins i the diet. I see that thru his...
  7. C

Can you tell me about my chart?

Here it is
  8. C

My Horoscope

Hey, what can you say about my horoscope. Would like to gain some new insights. [Thread move to Greenhorns Lounge for lack of own interpretation. Moderator]