Search results

1. D

Marriage Horary

Thank you for your interpretation. As I wrote, I am not so skilled in this technique. I do believe that things come through that may not have been asked. I have wondered if this would be simply a brief business relationship where there might also be sex (I know he is very attracted to me)...
  2. D

Marriage Horary

I calculated a horary chart based on the question "Will XXX and I marry?" He is a prominent, wealthy man with a good reputation and a lot of energy/very driven, former pro athlete now into communication/media. I am not as prominent as him but older and have a history of strong in the...
  3. D

DKAngel's 2016 Venus Return Chart

Here is my Venus Return for 2016, which just occurred earlier today in exact degree. I see Venus at 17 degrees Cancer (5th house) sextile Jupiter at 17 degrees Virgo (6th house cusping the 7th). North Node at 11 degrees Virgo is also conjunct Jupiter. Venus is closely conjunct the star Sirius...
  4. D

Progressed Moon conjunct Descendant Today!

I just happened to calculate my progressed chart today to see where my progressed Moon is...and oooh la la it is smack dab exactly on my Descendant/7th house cusp. This Progressed Moon entering my 7th house is trine my Progressed New Moon! I think some good relationship stuff (long term...
  5. D

Transiting Chiron conjunct Mercury

Would the current Tr Chiron conjunct Na Mercury in Pisces have anything to do with someone's sexuality?
  6. D

Will I successfully have a baby?

Hi Tikana Yes, in fact I am in better health now than in many years. I ran a 10K race for the first time ever this year and go to the gym 4-5 days a week for 2 hours. I have dropped a lot of weight I could not lose because of those tumors. Internally I am inn spectacular shape and I have energy...
  7. D

Hi Tikana Thank you for your interpretation. When I asked the question in October 2010, I had learned I had a huge uterine tumor. In Janury 2011 I had a serious surgery which removed 39 large uterine tumors. To the amazement of my surgeon, afterwards adn since I have never missed a menstrual...
  8. D

That was when I asked the horary question, gave my own interpretation and hoped someone else would attempt to interpret the chart. I am still hoping someone will give THEIR interpretation. The question STILL stands.Did you want to attempt to interpret it or are you only concnered about when...
  9. D

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
  10. D

Progressed Saturn conj Natal Saturn in Synastry!

I am having trouble uploading the charts, so I will try again later. But anyway... As noted, the mother and son have both have natal Saturn in Libra in a loose conjunction (8 degree orb), and the son's natal Saturn is retrograde. Saturn in Libra. A person with Saturn in Libra would not...
  11. D

Hi Miquar! It's late and I must get to bed, but I will post tomorrow about the manifestation of the Saturn contacts in this synastry and I can put up both of their charts (without personal info).
  12. D

Dear Miquar You are quite accurate. She was 29.5 when she gave birth to him. (The father was 32). The Mother's natal Saturn is at 1 Libra and the Son's natal Saturn Rx is 9 Libra. The Mother had her exact 2nd Saturn Return (first hit) October 2009-mid January 2010 and (second hit) July-early...
  13. D

I wanted to thow this out there for those who like to figure out astrological puzzles. Perhaps you would like to try your hand at interpreting how this COULD POSSIBLY manifest. I will pop in later and reveal what I know. Anyway.... MOTHER currently has Pr Saturn is 9 Libra, where it has been...
  14. D

Transiting Chiron conjunct Mercury

Thank you for this information. It helps me to know what to look for with the other person, who has Mercury Rx in Pisces. I will have Chiron opposite my Mercury Rx in Virgo in 3 years. That should be interesting.
  15. D

Sun opposition Saturn

The others have answered you well on this and I applaud you for having the courage to ask and to continue pressing for an answer, as you have a natal Saturn Rx. It is truly a challenging aspect to have Sun opposite Saturn (Rx). I am an astrologer and I sometimes ask questions about people's...
  16. D

2011 Solar Return -- Indicating Marriage?

I rather thought so, about the intense marriage/commitment focus in this SR year. I will calculate those LR charts this weekend. How interesting about the Cardinal Asc. I have marked those 4 months on my calendar. I may be reporting some interesting Christmas 2011 news or coming up on New...
  17. D

The 7th house is brought to the SR Asc. I have now attached the SR chart to the original post. There is a relationship but it is not committed and goes up and down (his issues...he has been experiencing tough long-term transits from Neptune and Chiron to his Sun, and lately, Mercury Rx and...
  18. D

My Solar Return chart this year has Moon, Mercury Rx and Sun conjunct Venus in the 7th. Saturn is in the 8th. I do not think I have had a 7th house pileup in a Solar Return before. Is it anyone else's experience or knowledge that this could mean marriage will occur?
  19. D

Jupiter Return

I think you have done a sound job of interpreting the aspects affecting this Jupiter Return. In the 10th house a Jupiter Return is an opportunity to gain in name and reputation, to advance your career and professional reputation in some way. It could be through learning something new...
  20. D

Transiting Chiron conjunct Mars

Can anyone here speak to their personal experience of Transiting Chiron conjunct their natal Mars? I know this is a one year transit aspect and if Chiron retrogrades back over the Mars degree, even longer. I am looking at this for someone close to me and hoping to get a more concrete feel for...