Search results

1. Damo Mayo

Synastry- the Mars/Venus conjunction

I live with my partner but we also have a couple of lodgers living here, one of whom I have always found very attractive. Occasionally he flirts with me too and there is a great deal of sexual tension between us. Recently I have found that the attraction really is getting very strong indeed, and...
  2. Damo Mayo

Alert! Alert! Grand cross!!!!!

And there I was struggling to come up with an explanation for why everyone has been fighting, arguing, upsetting each other and generally going through hell since last night, and why I'm feeling so totally fed up and sick and tired of everyone and their stupid bickering. The atmosphere has been...
  3. Damo Mayo

Kites focusing on the Ascendant

I am having trouble interpreting the effect that kites have when the focal point is the Ascendant. It is easy to interpret this when it is a planet that falls at the sharp end of a kite because a planet is always in a house and the focus of the energy of the kite is therefore drawn into that...
  4. Damo Mayo

Unaspected Uranus and bizarre laughter

This posting might sound a bit strange, in fact at first you might think it's a bit of a spoof! One of my friends has a dreadfully loud, high-pitched screaming laugh. He is exceptionally camp and a bit crazy, but his laugh is highly distinctive, piercing and can be heard above everything else...
  5. Damo Mayo

Moon - Venus conjunction

Did anyone else see it with the naked eye? It was spectacular, the moon with Venus being the only star in the sky right above it. Brighton, E. Sussex, 1830GMT xx
  6. Damo Mayo

Mars AND Pluto in my 7th house.

Personally I would rather not have it this way, but I have ended up with both Mars and Pluto in the 7th, with Mars placed almost right on the descendant, with a big scary horizontal line slicing the chart in two indicating an almost exact opposition between Mars in Virgo and my Pisces Ascendant...
  7. Damo Mayo

Cardinal grand cross- Link with childhood catastrophy?

Two of my friends were born within a day of each other, and both have had difficult childhoods. One, born on 14/07/1973 has spent his entire life living as a square peg in a round hole, not fitting into any group he encounters. His friends move on and leave him behind, and he has never been able...