Search results

1. G

is it a good time to switch careers?

I have to laugh because you sound just like my husband. I was just wondering if astrologically it would be time for a change or I guess I should just wait out this Uranas opposition and I may feel fulfilled again. Thanks
  2. G

is it a good time to switch careers?

OK, here it is and I hope I have the correct fourm now. I will attach my natal chart but if for some reason it does not come up here is the info, May 13, 1966 @ 0800 am in Cleveland, Ohio. I have been a nurse for quite sometime, I love my job, well most of the time I love my job. I actually...
  3. G

should I change careers?

Ok I was trying to upload it but I just found out I was born at a different time anyways, so here is my data. May 13, 1966 in Cleveland Ohio at 0815am. Thanks
  4. G

should I change careers?

Hello ALL!!! I have always received wonderful insightful comments on this fourm and I am hoping for another. Here goes, I have been a nurse for a long time but I have always felt that I should be an attorney, I know completely different fields, but I have always wanted to change lives to make...
  5. G

too much venus

Moonguy, thanks for the reply. I am a heterosexual female and I do kind of like the attention so I guess I will just take your advice and enjoy it while it lasts. It is kind of nice for a not so young anymore lady like me to be receiving so much attention, as long as I dont get tempted by...
  6. G

too much venus

Since August I have been attracting tons of new people to my side. It is kind of freaky but it feels like the whole world was flirting with me. It did slow down a bit around Christmas but now it is right back in full swing, does my chart indicate a reason for all of this attention.
  7. G

Requesting Permission to Post Natal Charts on a New Thread

You have all helped me so much with my chart please feel free to post it anywhere you like. Glykeria
  8. G

Is mental illness obvious in a chart???

:D Friends I first wish to say that it was never my intention to offend. I am a student of astrology and life for that reason I am here to learn. Kite, Thank you for looking at the relationship chart for me. I know I am evolving and I do feel kind of wild Go LILTH GO. I am sure we will be...
  9. G

Sagittarius with Taurus rising

Anything Taurus is wonderful :D can you tell I am a super Taurus Glykeria
  10. G

:D hello again Aqarian Mav, Any subject that can promote conversation and knowledge even it veers slightly from the original question is a worthy subject to explore. As for medications I am not against them but I believe that instead of masking the problem, the original problem that produced...
  11. G

:D Hello Weak mind? Broken leg? Two obviously different things is one different than the other? Depends on the illness. When I said weak minds I was speaking of all the so called anxieties yes it seems almost fashionable to be on zoloft, buspar, seroquil, ativan, risperidal or the hordes of...
  12. G

Ok Now as off topic as we became, I understand mental illness I just have a problem with it. My original question..... can it be in a chart and if another chart is synergistic with the first can it be magnified. I may have soul searching issues but depression anxiety or the such is something...
  13. G

I have a problem with weakness period, I am working on it :oops: . I see many problems in my life and mental illness is one that I will never understand, chemical imbalance, maybe, weak mind, possible, horrible childhood experience I am not sure what makes a person "crazy" Can people with...
  14. G

What makes anyone crazy?? It can differ by culture what we may see as crazy in the USA may not be in any other country. anxiety disorders are kind of the norm nowadays I personally don't think of that as a mental illness just societal pressures to do more and more in an already over abundant...
  15. G

I know Lapis had that conversation with me because this has been in my mind for about a day or so. I asked the question because I do really know I am not crazy I am a very grounded person I am a fixed sign a "Super Taurus" so to speak and I do have somewhat of a problem with mental Illness and...
  16. G

So are we crazy to be married or is that just my imagination???? Glykeria
  17. G

Sure thing that would be Super Duper just the new one lets see if anyone can see anything related to mental illness. Glykeria Aquarian Mav thanks :)
  18. G

hello everyone :D If creativity can be viewed in a chart, can mental illness or a predisposition for mental illness? I believe that environment plays a big factor in this. I am wondering if in a chart people with weak minds, no not weak minds but ill minds maybe this should go on the medical...
  19. G

Defining some terms

Just checking if I loaded a picture the correct way :lol:
  20. G

Past Life Memories

WENT TO THE SITE KITE :D someone in my area jumped right out at me now I am seriously considering calling, just don't have the extra cash now and I hate to use those cards. I just might call anyway. I will keep you posted I know I am going to do it just not sure when. Hey a new thought I...