Search results

1. kaminari

Here we go, NFL predictions

Hi all, I've been away for a few years but have made a triumphant return to try my hand at sports astrology for the first time (my fave team the Atlanta Falcons are in the NFL playoffs). Any experienced enthusiasts out there who could start/add to a knowledgeable thread? Edit: I'm in the...
  2. kaminari

Hello World !!

Hi folks, a new soul joined me to help bring in the aquarian age. My baby boy was born yesterday. He's gonna have a lot of Uranian energy, with Sun & Mars both conjunct exact in Aquarius, Neptune and Chiron both in Aquarius. He also has Venus square Uranus. (My rising is Aquarius) It's funny...
  3. kaminari

Baseball playoffs

Is there anybody out there interested in the upcoming MLB playoffs? I've never cast a sports chart, but I thought maybe this would be a good time to learn, especially since I'm a huge fan & there's a lot of uncertainty in the schedule the next two weeks. Could be a good time to learn. Anybody...
  4. kaminari

Mean node versus True node

Hi all, something has been troubling me for quite a while regarding which to use, Mean node or True node of the Moon. I haven't found much on the Internet about this, so hoping others with experience could chime in. From what I found on the net from this link. Which is better, Mean or True...
  5. kaminari

Giving up

Piercethevale's farewell #888 post got me thinking: I never wanted to be an astrologer !! My planets like to dig deep & explore the mysteries of life. But I feel jaded, like by studying my chart, analyzing mine & others, that I'm actually holding myself back in other areas of life, like writing...
  6. kaminari

Right brain or left brain ??

I was reading another thread about 'genius' & it got me thinking about the mind. Check this out. Which way does the dancer move? Also I found an interesting right brain / left brain test here. They give you percentages & actually break down your strengths & weaknesses in particular right brain...
  7. kaminari

My relationship with Psyche

The mortal woman-turned Goddess. She fell in love with the God of Love, she's our 'soul' & recently I totally identify with her. Mine's in Gemini & it took two friends that conjunct her perfectly before she could come into my life. These friends are both girls, one with Moon conjunct her & the...
  8. kaminari

Progressed ascendant question

Knowledgeable astrologers, Quick question. Why does the progressed ascendant move more quickly for some & slower for others? I've been trying to understand this but can't. I've looked for the answer everywhere but can't find it. Is the answer that simple? For example, my progressed asc has...
  9. kaminari

Yod in synastry.. holy cow!!

Hi astrologers, students of astrology, I'm feeling kind of impatient & don't want to "wait & see what happens" I don't know if this should go on the 'aspects' board or synastry, so I'm putting it here. I noticed something very strange. I recently pulled up a chart of a friend of mine, known...
  10. kaminari

Hitler & the Golden Yod

Hi all, I've been doing some research on different aspects. While researching the quintiles, I found this interesting article on the Golden Yod: http://chirotic.wordpress.com/2008/07/10/hitler-and-the-golden-yod/ Concerning the quintile, the author states that.. a fifth harmonic aspect [is]...
  11. kaminari

SA's to the Sun/Moon midpoint

Hi all, Not sure if this is in the right forum, but here goes.. I don't have a lot of knowledge about Sun/Moon midpoints, but I do believe they are integral in my development from what I've recently learned concerning Solar Arcs. I was reading Noel Tyl from the Internet about Sun/Moon...
  12. kaminari

My first look at an SR chart

Hi all, I recently started studying Solar Returns & found some startling stuff in this year's (2008-9) chart. I can't give much of an interpretation, but if you see things, just a few brief thoughts would be helpful.. All the inner planets, from Sun-Mars are not in aspect to each other!! Has...
  13. kaminari

Your Venus, their Uranus.. Could it work??

I have a general inquiry into Venus/Uranus contacts in synastry. I'm a novice but in my short astrological life I have much much experience on the Venus end. Unfortunately a whole generation of people come & go because of this & I wonder if a Saturn or something else could stabilize things...
  14. kaminari

Jupiter progression conjunct MC

hello friendly astrologers, I have recently begun learning about secondary progressions & applying this to my own chart.. I really am seeing some noticeable *inner world* stuff when looking at Moon progressions, which are approximately one degree per month, as I've learned.. In the last couple...
  15. kaminari

Neptune square transits.. how to escape the cloud of confusion

Hi astrologers.. I am just learning of transits.. I noticed that Neptune (26 Aquarius) is now squaring my Moon (25 Scorpio), my Neptune (29 Scorpio) & nearly squaring Venus (22 Scorpio).. (all in the 10th house).. So this explains why my life is so confusing!!!!! I feel like a lot of my...
  16. kaminari

Nodes Conjunct & Square in Synastry

.. friendly astrologers .. I am involved with someone who I feel 'fated' to.. this has driven me recently in astrology to discover what is it about this person.. We have trines & sextiles all over.. but recently I noticed her Sun is conjunct my South Node (3 degrees) & that my Saturn is square...
  17. kaminari

My Chart Ruler

.. Hello friendly astrologers.. I've been studying my chart for years & still at intermediate level.. I'm wondering if you can help me understand the ruler of my chart.. I believe in a classical sense it should be Uranus since my rising sign is Aquarius.. however, I have a stellium in Scorpio &...
  18. kaminari

.. peaceness people ..

.. I have been studying astrology since 1996 .. in surges I guess .. & taking note of people I meet & learning new stuff about myself .. I guess I have found that I cannot believe in astrology just like I cannot believe that anything is genuinely real .. it all fades away .. it is all a dream ...