Search results

1. feelthef

Progressed Moon in Scorpio - effect

Progressed Moon has been in Scorpio since October 2012. Its the worst time ever. Internally!!!! I`m scared and exausted. I have survived through Progressed Moon in the 8th house and its was awful as well. But this time - "there is Monsters in the closet" relate more to me. Progressed Moon is...
  2. feelthef

Am I pregnant? pls take a look

Please ask,I need to know very soon I think its a positive chart, Moon in the 1st house trining Venus in 5th.and Part Fortuna....any help I dont know what I want right now....a little scared
  3. feelthef

Will I find the keys

I`ve lost my office keys . Have to find them:confused: This late degree ascendant is worred thing The Moon in first house means there are close to me according to Willy Mercury, representing the keys as a 2nd house ruler in the 8th house - not good No connection between Moon and Mercury - not...
  4. feelthef

Am I pregnant?

Could you please help with this horary Its early to make medical chek up for pregnancy and I need to know now : -Lord of the 5th in the 1st house -Lord of the 1st in the first -Fruitful Scorpio on the ascendent Mars trine Jupiter - I think its a good indication BUT The Moon square...
  5. feelthef

interpret my chart

Here is chart.What do u see about this conj. How it can express itself [poster gave no astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]
  6. feelthef

Will I see him soon?

The reason I`ve asked this question is simple. I do believe in horary, I have had many questions that horary was absolutly right. This time it looks like YES answer but I haven`t seen him for 3 years( we just talk on phone) and it is beyond my efforts to be under a delusion. I am Venus in...
  7. feelthef

When Moon is a singificator

I try to understand the situation in particular horary chart. Moon is a singnificator of questified and also she is co- singnificator of the question, so when she makes aspect to a planet what she determined - my action or other`s person action?
  8. feelthef

Progressed Moontrine Venus in 5th

I just wonder whether Progrssed Moon may brings events and how strong it may be? Pr. Moon first will conj. Saturn in Virgo in the 8th and thus will activated natal Saturn trine Venus . Venus rules 5th and 9th house in the natal. Moon also rules 7th house if that have meaning about progressed...
  9. feelthef

SR 2009-10 on Saturday

Its my birthday soon, its a year for Saturn return too. What is coming? - SR Asc is the same as natal asc., ruler of the asc. Saturn located in 8th house - it could be an important year. - SR Sun is in 3th cadent house - year of change and mental activity. - SR Sun conj. SR Venus R - have to...
  10. feelthef

Will he call me this week?Is Jupiter translation of light?

We hear each other 2 or 3 times a month, he calls me and we talk and laugh. I wander why he is silent for 15 days? Will he call me soon? I am Venus in his 1st , he is Mars in my 5th house, there are in separating sextile but nevertheless they have contact. Moon in 3th house ( its joy)...
  11. feelthef

Will I maried for A.D.?

Hi, I am learning horary astrology and need a help with this personal question. This guy and I live in a different places and contacts friquently. I love him and thinks that he loves me too. I`m afraid to find the right answear but not afraid to know the true 1. The Ascendant is 27.8 degree in...
  12. feelthef

Will I married for A.D.

oppsssssss