Search results

1. D

Mercury on 12th cusp square Saturn on 3rd cusp HELP!

Madammaha, I have noticed two indications from your two postings of a very similar characteristic: that even though Saturn presents hardships, they are there to be overcome and to provide a sense of triumph through these hardships, having a lot to do with mental ability. I agree with you. My...
  2. D

Mercury on 12th cusp square Saturn on 3rd cusp HELP!

I have had a very hard time trying to understand a configuration in my chart involving Mercury, Saturn, my Ascendant and my Midheaven, and am looking for a little help. My ascendant is Virgo, Mercury is retrograde in Leo on the 12th house cusp, and Saturn is in Scorpio on the 3rd house cusp...
  3. D

Is this job all it's cracked up to be??

Sorry, I had an issue with the internet for a while, here it is!!! Finally! haha ooo and regio. house too!
  4. D

Sure, yeah, I can see it was hard to read....I changed the chart, it looks a lot better now, I used astro.com ....regiomontanus too ;)
  5. D

Venus-Neptune Aspects

The picture below shows what Venus-Neptune looks like to me. http://images.clipartof.com/small/28814-Clipart-Picture-Of-A-Vintage-Valentine-Of-Cupid-Resting-His-Bow-On-The-Ground-In-A-Flower-Garden-Circa-1890.jpg Squares have trouble coming to terms with that mystical element of their...
  6. D

Just got home from a job interview that went very well. It's a sales job, and I'm very confident that I am going to be hired. I really knocked the interview out of the ballpark. The owner that interviewed me told me that I would make a good deal of money, exactly what I need without having to...
  7. D

EXTREMELY strong Sun....

Dr. Farr, I've never used whole sign before, but I am going to go with what you said because it made a lot of sense anyway, and I also think that even though different house systems come up with different placements sometimes, it's all about the astrologer's connection to the chart and what that...
  8. D

EXTREMELY strong Sun....

Good point Pallas, you're right, I never thought about the Sun actually being weakened if it was in the 5th... dhun, I've always been called extremely creative by my peers and my teachers and people I work with, it's why they like me. And concerning creativity, I have been very lucky, most of...
  9. D

Will there be a lot of people at my party?

You are Mars in Leo, in the 9th. This screams to me "Celebrate me, it's my birthday!!!!" It's all about you on this day. The party, is indeed, Jupiter, in its sign in Pisces in the 4th house: It looks like you are planning a good bash at your house. Your friends, are ruled by the 11th house...
  10. D

Have all the planets ever being in their own signs @ same time?

The most interesting thing about the chart posted by Frank is that Aries is rising as well, I love it!
  11. D

EXTREMELY strong Sun....

I have a Sun that dominates everything in my chart....only thing is that I am completely out of touch as to what this means, or how it has worked out in my life.... Sun is in Leo, in dignity, and is the dispositor in Leo (with the exclusion of Pluto in Scorpio, but that is an outer planet, and...
  12. D

Does he love me?

I would say that there is a chance for romance or a fling, but not much more than that. I know in relationship questions, when the seventh ruler is in its own house, then the person being asked about is usually not into the querent (concerned more with himself), and also Venus here is in his own...
  13. D

budding relationship/sexuality issues...

So I'm so new to horary astrology it hurts....but regardless I asked a question and tried to analyze it... There's a girl at my school that I am liking a lot, and it's very obvious she's interested in me too! So chances of dating her are great (at least I think so, she seems really interested)...
  14. D

Venus-Neptune Aspects

I got Venus in Cancer opposite Neptune in Capricorn, 2 degrees apart. Venus is in my 10th and Neptune in the 4th. Played clarinet and composed all through childhood, still composing, working for a music degree. Very spiritual, pray, meditate alot, always trying to find inner peace... Swept...
  15. D

3rd harmonic chart: grand sextile, grand cross, yods...

I was recently checking out my harmonic charts for the first time, and was surprised to see that in my 3rd harmonic chart, there is a huge formation with most of my planets in this chart. I'm not sure if everyone includes signs or not in harmonic interpretations, I see different things when I...
  16. D

Inappropriate sexual vibes

I agree with you...I also have Pluto/Scorpio trine to Venus/Cancer and square Mars/Leo, I really think those three planets together, especially with the Mars-Venus semisextile is screaming sexual energy, but it is something that I do not purposely put out, I do know however that I get lots of...
  17. D

Indication of eating disorders

Ok so I recently discovered I have something called Night Eating Syndrome...I actually doubted the validity of it because I never heard of it, but it describes what I do exactly. I don't eat AT ALL during the day until about dinnertime, and then after dinner it's all junkfood and carbs and...
  18. D

12 universes

I think they are all intertwined into one. The universe is ALL, anyways, so there really couldn't be 12 of them(it's the UNIverse, not the DODECAverse). Just one. But I think it can be divided (ON A GENERAL LEVEL) into 12 spheres, Aries energy, Taurus physical, Gemini mental/communicative, and...
  19. D

Inappropriate sexual vibes

Astropsychologist, I found this thread very interesting because I have the same problem as you, except there is a slight difference between you and me, I have the feeling that other people are giving ME sexual vibes all the time. It's not in a conceited way either, it actually makes me extremely...
  20. D

Hello from New Jersey

Yes, that is where I get most of my knowledge. The metaphysical sections are usually empty when I get there though. Once I was talking with someone about a book she had, but she really didn't seem to be too interested!