Search results

1. MamaMinnee

Early Caps, Aries, Libras & Cancers vs. Pluto

Early Capricorns, Aries, Libras & Cancers have Pluto transforming their lives to the ultimate degree, via their respective Sun signs. Does anyone want to share their experience? How is Pluto actually breaking down & resurrecting now that it's in traditional, responsible, earthy Capricorn, as...
  2. MamaMinnee

Mars, Women & Break-ups

A lot of the recent celebrity break-ups have been quickly initiated, in true Martian form, by Leo women who have Mars transiting their Sun sign--eg. Halle Berry, Charlize Theron & Sandra Bullock. Being a fixed sign, these break-ups are likely permanent, with Mars cutting the Sun/men out of their...
  3. MamaMinnee

Pluto in the Third House

Natally, I have Sun conjunct Pluto in Virgo in 11 trine my Moon/Saturn conjunction in Taurus in 7--no bad aspects. Now that Pluto is transiting my third house, I am beginning to feel like, and have even been called, a witch. My thoughts and dreams are beyond prophetic now; and I can tap into...
  4. MamaMinnee

Health Tip for New Moon & Saturn/Uranus Opposition

I have a Virgo Stellium, with Hygiea on the Midheaven, and am completely dedicated good health. With this new Moon, I want to introduce an ancient {Saturn}, but unusual {Uranus} health regimen {Virgo} called oil pulling {Pluto-who is squaring everything out of sign}, which uses oil to regularly...
  5. MamaMinnee

Rahu Dasa

This is known as a dasa of desire. Supposedly, cravings are so strong during this period, that even vegetarians eat meat during this time. In Vedic Astrology, Rahu (North Node) gives and Ketu (South Node) takes away. Have you experienced the Rahu Dasa and what has it been like?
  6. MamaMinnee

The Most Important Planet in a Natal Chart

Western astrologers generally consider the Sun as the most important planet in a natal chart. Some use the chart ruler, some the most elevated planet, while others, the final dispositor. Vedic astrology emphasizes the Moon. Ultimately, there can only be one right answer, so what planet is the...
  7. MamaMinnee

The Day We Met

After careful consideration, I am completely convinced that, the day two people meet face-to-face determines the basic nature of the relationship. I enjoy Davison, synastry and composites; but in actual practice, I have found them to be only advantageous when suggesting hobbies or activities for...
  8. MamaMinnee

Venus & South Node @ Solar Eclipse Critical Degree

Venus and the South Node (as well as Asteroid Vesta) will be at the eclipse degree, August 25/26, depending on your location. Venus is the first planet to follow the South Node arriving at the Solar Eclipse Critical Degree. I expect the loss or expense of something/someone Venusian tied in with...
  9. MamaMinnee

Dating, Mating & Relating with Virgo

It appears as though some signs, especially Scorpios, find Virgos difficult to date. They are deemed as too bossy, picky, and critical. Alternately, it is also well-documented that Virgos exponentially improve almost any partnership they enter. In a world of plentiful Chiefs, Virgos make...
  10. MamaMinnee

Transit: Desperately Seeking Natal

I have gleaned that, when I manifest a transit, I attract others with the natal placement of the transit I am having. For example, when I experienced Pluto square the Sun, I attracted TONS of natal Sun square Plutos, of all ages, sexes, and signs; and I learned a tremendous amount from each and...
  11. MamaMinnee

Half-siblings

If the third house and Mercury rule siblings--which house/planet would rule half-siblings? Is there a way to tell the shared parent? Perhaps an intercepted third house--check that ruler?
  12. MamaMinnee

What About Your Vedic Moon??!!

In Vedic astrology, the Chandra/Moon is everything! Just the nakshatra of the natal Moon, which is approximately 23 degrees less than your Western Moon, can tell you so much accurate information. This description describes me pretty well... Courtesy Barbara Pijan Lama... Radix Moon in Krittika...
  13. MamaMinnee

The Fatalism of Astrology

I am a realistic, although some will say fatalistic, psychic astrologer. In essence, I believe that, with a transiting trine from Jupiter, you can generally expect unrestrained increase; but with a transiting square from Pluto... well, you can expect otherwise, and I counsel accordingly. I...
  14. MamaMinnee

Boomers & The North Node

The transiting South Node has conjuncted some of your natal generational placements of Uranus, Saturn and Pluto, resulting in a collective/eleventh-house, karmic drain regarding tenth and eighth house matters. Some have lost their financial nest egg, while others are delaying retirement and...
  15. MamaMinnee

The Secret Language of Birthdays

This is still one of my favorite astrology coffee table books. For many, the descriptions are remarkably accurate. My day is September 19, "The Day of Fine Appearance" and indeed, I am extremely concerned with nutrition, health, fitness, as well as appearing fine. What is your day and does it...
  16. MamaMinnee

USA Election Day: Void of Course Moon

For most of the USA Election day on November 4, inclusive of the Saturn/Uranus opposition, particularly on the East Coast, the Moon is void and eventually enters Aquarius. Does the Void Moon diminish the Saturn/Uranus opposition effect? Will fewer people come out to vote than anticipated...
  17. MamaMinnee

Music Lovers: Name Your Top 3

With Neptune in the second house, I value and enjoy music tremendously. I love and will listen to, as well as see live, any band who is tight, regardless of genre. However, with Mercury conjunct Mars in Virgo and Venus conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio, I LOVE loud, hardcore bands like System of A...
  18. MamaMinnee

Saturn in the 7th: Natal or Transit

What has been your experience with Saturn in the 7th house? Natally: Do you attract older or younger partners? Capricorns? Aquarians? If and what age did you marry? Transit: Are you still in this relationship? Was there an age difference? If so, what? Did this person change your life? Did...
  19. MamaMinnee

Energy Stealers

I am pretty upbeat {Libra Ascendant/Venus conjunct Jupiter/Scorp/1st} and intense {Sun conjunct Pluto/Virgo/11th, Mercury retro conjunct Mars/11th}. I find that when some people are feeling bad, they come directly to me to "steal my good energy." We hug, are intimate; or sometimes the...
  20. MamaMinnee

Challenging Transits: Can You Handle the Truth?

Being a Plutonian Virgo, I need to know any and all possible ramifications {ranging from mild to severe} of any upcoming personal transit, especially the so-called difficult ones. However, I find that knowing the extent of some notorious transits worries people, rather than confidently...