Search results

1. dreamtimez

Lost Purse

I went to my local library today on my way back home. I was carrying the library cards in a purse. On reaching home I discovered my purse was not in my bag. Most probably I left my purse on the bag deposit counter in the reading room. I ran a horary but I'm not sure which house should I assign...
  2. dreamtimez

What is wrong with him ?

This is the chart of my friend. He's been through a failed marriage and avoids family/friends. Its been over an year now ... he's going through some difficult transits at the moment. Is there any way to help him. :sad:
  3. dreamtimez

Jupiter transit

Jupiter enters my 8th house (Taurus) today :smile: My natal Jupiter is in Sag (3rd house). I'm planning higher education (Research) and till now I've faced obstacles. Can I expect some light at the end of the tunnel now ?
  4. dreamtimez

Pars Fortuna

I have my Pars Fortuna in the 12th house. It conjoins my Sun and Mars, both in 12th house (Virgo). Is this something bad ? :crying:
  5. dreamtimez

Help me analyse Him

This is the chart of a close friend of mine ... I would like to be much more than friends :love: but he has issues. His girl friend dumped him long time back. Will he ever be open to love again ? In his chart there are a few problems. The Venus Rx and Cancer Moon in 12th doesn't help. He is...
  6. dreamtimez

3rd house

What does it mean if the questied repeatedly turns up exalted in the 3rd house of the querent in a communication horary? Does the querent want communication or is it the other way round ?
  7. dreamtimez

Domestic Violence

A friend of mine got married recently. It was her second marriage. The first one ended in a divorce two years ago because of domestic violence. It was nice to see her so happy ... :smile: having put the dark days behind her, she is ready for a new life ! This incident made me think ... Are...
  8. dreamtimez

Will mom's surgery be ok?

My mom is in hospital awaiting a surgery. She has gallstones in an early stage. She will be undergoing surgery very soon. She has a high cholesterol problem, but no diabetes, no heart related ailments. In the chart mom is Jupiter in the 12th :sad: I am the Moon in the 10th ... this shows my...
  9. dreamtimez

Is he ok ?

This is about a friend of mine about whom I have often posted horary questions. We don't live in the same city. We keep in touch over phone and the net. Lately he has been out of touch ... not responding to my mails/calls which I find is unusual. The last time we talked he was worried about his...
  10. dreamtimez

Progressed Chart

I was trying to study a Progressed Chart and in it I found that the Progressed Saturn is about to conjoin the natal Moon. And this takes place in the house of Cancer. The Progressed Saturn has just passed natal Saturn. The person has Moon and Saturn in Cancer. I know that Saturn and Moon do...
  11. dreamtimez

Just for a laugh !!!

I was wondering are there any aspects in one's natal chart that points out a healthy sense of humor. :p
  12. dreamtimez

Winds of change ?

Hello :) I have a question regarding my future in terms of my work and the inter-personal relationships. After a long, long time (actually 6 years, though it seems like forever :p) the head of the organization is retiring. He was not efficient and the organization was not functioning well in...
  13. dreamtimez

Venus Retrograde

Hello :) I need a little bit of help. How do I interpret natal Venus Rx in Leo. He has Sun in Leo too ... hence Venus is under Sun's beams. Thanks in advance.
  14. dreamtimez

Old Flame

Hello :) Here is a new question that I have to answer. The querent wishes to renew contact with an old flame and she wants to test waters through horary. The querent and questied shared an intense relation for 3 years and then one day it was over. They stopped communicating. And now with two...
  15. dreamtimez

Got my mail ?

Hello I was reading the posts in the horary section on communications and this question occurred to me. I cast a chart immediately. The background of the situation: Sometime back I sent an important email to a person. I need to know whether the person got it and was it appreciated. The email...
  16. dreamtimez

In a Foreign Land ?

Hello :) The querent and the questied are friends and have known each other for a long time. I don't know for certain whether this is a romantic relationship, but I guess it is one ;) The questied was supposed to be transferred to a foreign country...
  17. dreamtimez

Foreign Land

Hello :) I have learnt that the 9th house signifies long distance travel. Does it also signify settlement in the foreign land ? If so, then is there a way to determine if and when the person will eventually return to his/her native land ? Take care.
  18. dreamtimez

Via Combusta

Hi :) I have a new question. In horary we often see that the Moon is in Via Combusta. I was wondering should we apply this to all other planets as well ? If for example, the Sun is in Via Combusta, should it be taken as inauspicious ? In any case the Sun is in its fall in Libra. I am...
  19. dreamtimez

Younger men in demand

My friend has been in and out of relationships with younger men. After her 'last' break up, I cast a chart for her. She wanted to know whether her next man will also be a younger man ??? :D With my limited knowledge of horary I could not even figure out exactly when this man will come into the...
  20. dreamtimez

My Blog

Hello friends I posted this originally under "Horary questions related to Communications" but I was advised to post it here under Electional astrology. Original Post. This is about my Blog. I have been Blogging for a long time. Usually I blog about general subjects of interest but in my blog...