Search results

1. N

I cannot find direction in my career. I have been trying for last 3 years.

Thank you. Last question please...can I know tentative time duration until I find better one?
  2. N

Yes that's what exactly happened in 2020 too. So it is advisable to stick into current job only for time being?
  3. N

For first 7 years of my career I have been mechanical designer, then in 2019 I got promoted as a scrum master (equivalent to team lead in IT sector but deals with people management skills only no technicality of programming). Got fired in 2020 august. Again I am team lead in one outsourcing firm...
  4. N

Hello. I have updated birth details in the post. Sorry for that. Thank you!
  5. N

I have around 11 years of experience. I am currently a team lead (name's sake with only 2 members in my team). In August 2020, I was fired from my well paying and job where I was just promoted. I am looking for job on management side. I have been dedicatedly trying to switch my role especially...
  6. N

Struggling very much with career. Should I continue with it?

Sorry. I am trying this for the first time. I have updated my chart and my questions. Thank you!
  7. N

Struggling very much with career. Should I continue with it?

I have around 11 years of experience. I am currently a team lead (name's sake with only 2 members in my team). In August 2020, I was fired from my well paying and job where I was just promoted. I am looking for job on management side. I have been dedicatedly trying to switch my role especially...