Search results

1. N

Asteroids Reiki + Aura

I have aura conjunct mars and reiki sextile sun, trine saturn, trine pluto, sextile chiron and opposite uranus. What does it mean?
  2. N

Strenghts and weaknesses?

I've heard that ashlesha nakshatra isnt a good nakshatra, is it true?
  3. N

How do I make a rectification? Can't the chart be interpreteted like this? The time is correct. Thank you
  4. N

Of course. 24 may 1996, 11:54, grabs (switzerland) Warm Greetings, Neptune1996
  5. N

Hello I haven't received an answer yet, would be glad about any help I would appreciate it thanks.
  6. N

Hello people, I was wondering what my strengths and weaknesses are according to my vedic chart? Do I have good nakshatras? What can I expect from life in the future? Thanks for any help.
  7. N

Read my chart please <3

thank you 🤓
  8. N

Read my chart please <3

yes, actually I am an INFP. I think johnny depp is an infp too and has gemini sun and leo rising. it's cool that you're an INFJ, the least common type.🤓 yes, I'm very creative. Do you have a book by parkers astrology or can I find more information online about his astrology?
  9. N

Read my chart please <3

Thank you so much! It's true, I am very creative and versatile. Extroverted is not always the case as I'm an INFP. (if that tells you something?) I actually attended a course in creative writing and once thought about becoming a journalist. Now I'm writing several books at the same time. When I...
  10. N

Read my chart please <3

Do you need a specific question for this? Okay, so what career would suit me best? I have eros conjunct moon square mars and mc. what does that mean? also, what does pluto, nessus and ceres opposite sun mean? thank you in advance.
  11. N

Read my chart please <3

I added some asteroids as well. Is there something that sticks out to you? Also, would writing be a good career path?