Search results

1. M

difference between Vedic and modern astrology?

Hello everyone, hope you are well. I am here again with a query. I want to understand how Vedic astrology differs from modern astrology and what you all believe is most accurate for future predictions. What (which planet) is it that affects our social status and career success? my understanding...
  2. M

Career guide

Hello fellow astrologers, I just wanted to check with you if my work life will change and if I will get better opportunities with some stability or if I will keep getting the same patterns as I have been through so far. I am hard working and dedicated (you might see that in my horoscope) but...
  3. M

Work/professional life pattern

Hello fellow astrologers, I just wanted to check with you if my work life will change and if I will get better opportunities with some stability or if I will keep getting the same patterns as I have been through so far. I am hard working and dedicated (you might see that in my horoscope) but...
  4. M

Is it Good time for me to change job?

Birth time 1:25am Place Arki Solan Himachal Pradesh Date 11-11-1982 Would highly appreciate. Feeling a bit stuck at my current position which is contractual until September 2024 Thanks
  5. M

Is it a good time for me to change job

Feeling a bit stuck and want to change job. Would it be wise to do it now or shall I wait a bit more (I am in a contractual position until September 2024). V Birth details 11-11-1982; 1:25 am; Solan Himachal Pradesh Thank you for your help in guiding me please. Regards Meenu
  6. M

Am I going to kill someone because of my anger?

Hello fellow astrologers, I am going through a very anger-filled period and cant help control or divert myself to something more positive even though I know it is not correct. I just can't let things go no matter how hard I try or ignore them. Even a little something that I don't like is...
  7. M

Chart analysis for me, please!!

Hello dear astrologers, Hope you are all going great. Can someone please read my chart and also help me understand the houses and their placement and their impacts on me and my work or family life? I want to know what is my karmic path and where should I go. Feeling confused. I am becoming more...
  8. M

Hello everyone

I am not an astrologer and I know only very little about the planets. I am here to learn more and maybe someday help someone. I wanted to check where can I start if I want to learn some basic planetary positions and their impacts, please? Would someone be able to guide me? I am a peace and...
  9. M

degree/impact on combustion of planets due to debilitated sun

I have been recently finding astrology quite interesting and want to know more about the debilitated sun and how it can impact or combust my other planets and to what degree. I have a debilitated sun in the 3rd house who is sitting with 4 other major planets (Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Saturn) and...
  10. M

Kemadruma dosha

Do I have Kemadruma dosha in my Kundali? If yes then how does it impacts me? dob- 11-11-1982; 1:25am; Arki Solan, H.P. Thank you for your valuable time in replying to me. regards meenu
  11. M

End of rahu mahadasa - what to expect

Dear astrologers, I am going through a very rough period since a while but recently moved to a new place in hope of some good career opportunities and peaceful family life but feeling a bit unsure again with the incidents that has happened in the last 3-4 months. I am exhausted and so scared...
  12. M

Three years to marriage and still no child

Hello dear astrologers, would someone be able to please put some advice here for me? My brother has been married for the last three years and still doesn't have a baby. they have got themselves tested for medical issues but everything seems fine. Is there any delay in their charts for having...
  13. M

end stage of rahu mahadasa

I am at the end stage of rahu mahadasa but don't know much about my planet positions. Would you be able to suggest something? I am having issues with work, job and recently been getting into sale purchase related issues with car etc. Are there any good timings in near future- more stable job and...