Search results

1. M

Please read my very "difficult" chart & tell me what I need to seek to find balance

Yes but I don't get why I would want to reincarnate again at all? It seems so unnecessary to be forced to live another life in this vessel, that will lead to suffering, only for the purpose of partaking in this planetary drama once again. I'm pretty sure this is not the first time for me on this...
  2. M

Please read my very "difficult" chart & tell me what I need to seek to find balance

I can't BELIEVE how much I have overlooked Chiron. Started my Astrology journey almost exactly two years ago, and I believe like maybe many other's you maybe start to focus on the planets first and overlook the importance of other things. Like Chiron, in my example. I just read extensively on...
  3. M

So, I've heard my chart is "difficult", with the t-square, Scorpio Moon, unaspected Venus in the 12th house, and Neptune opposite my Sun and Ascendent. Please, please, help me in analysing what I need more of, and less of. I'm a bit over 30 and didn't "succeed" in my Saturn return. Godsent...