Search results

1. loopylouom

Which career would suit me (different birth time)

Hello there, I looked at some other posts to get a bigger picture of things. I don't claim to be astrologer, I simply do my best to interpret what I see: So chart you posted above is around 02:00, D1 asc nakshatra to Hasta Previously you posted birth time 02:11, that changes to D1...
  2. loopylouom

Stuck in call centre job since 2007

Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it. It has also given me insight into looking at planet position from house it rules, something I haven't done before. Makes since why i always take service orientated jobs that don't fulfill me.
  3. loopylouom

Stuck in call centre job since 2007

Good day dear astrolgers, I live in the UK and have been 15 years stuck in the same unfulfilling call centre job, talking all day on the phone and being told what to say. I would really like to know when this karmic lesson will end? I also learnt reflexology and reiki but at the moment I do...
  4. loopylouom

Which career would suit me (different birth time)

Can you analyse maha dasha ruler position in D10 and work out which D10 is correct from there, it should give some clues
  5. loopylouom

Am I just destined for a life of poverty?

HI Liath, I study Vedic astrology and would be happy to read your chart for the practice. I have studied for 6 years and so far read for friends and family. I am confident I would be able to give you some idea about what is going on from a Vedic astrological perspective. Please message m with...
  6. loopylouom

Read my chart please- in need of guidance and advice.

Hi there, I study Vedic astrology. If you would like to send me your birth details I can read your chart. I have been learning for 6 years and looked at friends and family chart so far but would like more practice.
  7. loopylouom

Depressed, stressed and fed up by it’s every meaning

In Vedic Astrology you are Cancer Asc with Mars, Mercury and Venus ALL in 1st House Using the Vedic sidereal system it makes you Cancer Asc, this makes you a very sensitive person and cause you to hold on to many painful memories. You will often regress back into the past and re live the...
  8. loopylouom

ok, i had a busy day but will look again this week. Your comments mentioned going to Uni, please tell me what you were studying and what is it that you really want to do? If you find that difficult to answer please tell me what areas interest you. How would you like to impact the world?
  9. loopylouom

Hi Ktone, I study Vedic astrology and can take a look at your chart if you would like please let me know. I am based in UK. Studying since 2016