Search results

1. S

PSV Eindhoven - RC Lens

Hey guys, any predictions about this football match of Champion's League ? *For those using color kit method, Lens' away kit is black. PSV Eindhoven's kit is white/red at home. *The nickname of RC Lens is "The bloods and golds". Eindhoven are kwown as farmers/peasants in their past history and...
  2. S

tool to generate testimonies (gambler dharma + frawley's sports astrology)

I would be curious to see that lol... Already tried too by calculating the sum of points for each second in the match to get a graphic and KP point score average at the end but this is not relevant.
  3. S

Sorry to disappoint you but Yes. Simon uses sidereal zodiac with Jyotish and a mix of Frawley's techniques with cusps; As he uses Jyotish it's based on houses (whole-sign); But Frawley uses Placidus so it's another house system and the cusp of Chokoisky are the cusps for Placidus; the MC is not...
  4. S

don't be fooled; already practiced and made researches on frawley's method and chokoisky's method (gambler's dharma) FOR YEARS and I lost 25000e by following the exact principles they claimed; you can only be fooled because I even bought the premium course of Chokoisky (1000e) and he is not even...
  5. S

Best date to ask for a salary increase

any opinion on my transit chart for the 8th of december morning ?
  6. S

Transits of 8th dec 2022 08:45 A.M (same location used)
  7. S

Thank you Madeleine and Osamenor. @Osamenor, I asked for an analysis mainly based on my transits but I will do researches about electional astrology ;) And I am just here to talk about astrology, not about business or career tips so thanks but I am just wondering about which dates could be the...
  8. S

Nobody ?
  9. S

Thanks, but I do not like electionnal astrology that much. I prefer working with concrete effects and that I noticed in my life such as transits as I noticed serious effects when some important ones came up. I do not have experiences with electional astrology so for something important as my...
  10. S

Can anyone analyze my astrological transits or use other techniques to tell me the best dates to do it in the weeks or months coming ? Thank you so much ! Birth date : 7 august 1994 21h00, Arras, France