Search results

1. S

How does this play out?

Thank you for the reply. I did have a serious accident in my early childhood.
  2. S

How does this play out?

In navamsa, I have Mars and Rahu in Leo in 9th house in direct mutual aspect with Venus and Ketu in Aquarius in the 3rd house. How would this play out? My birth details are :- Birth date : 20th February 1994 Birth place : Kathmandu, Nepal Birth time : 10:31 p.m.
  3. S

Based on my chart, how would my love life be?

Yeah thats right, I never understood how others could do arranged marriage, it never made sense to me.
  4. S

Thank you so much for your reply. I had not expected such a thorough analysis. Yeah Jupiter's mahadasha period has brought me lot of health problems so far. You say Marriage should happen early, and I am already 29 and unmarried. Is there possibility of marriage in my chart?
  5. S

Relationships, marriage, spouse etecetera.
  6. S

Birth details:- Birth date: 20th February 1994 Birth time: 10:31 p.m. Birth-place : Kathmandu, Nepal.
  7. S

Health problem

It is February and I am starting to lose hope. Saturn is already out of my 8th house in Rasi chart, so why have I still not recovered?
  8. S

Health problem

It is January. And I have improved a bit more in my health. Hoping that once Saturn leaves my 8th house in Rasi Chart, I will improve even further.
  9. S

I will read your chart.

DOB : 20/02/1994 TOB: 22:31 POB : Kathmandu, Nepal Would like to know about career.
  10. S

Mars and Rahu together in navamsa.

Thank you very much. You made it very clear for me.
  11. S

Thank you Steven. So Yogas formed in Navamsa too count right?
  12. S

Which ayanamsa do u use? Mine happens to be in 9th in Lahiri and 8th in Raman.
  13. S

Does it mean I have angarak yoga? Or only the yogas formed in lagna chart count? Date of Birth : Feb 20 1994 Birth time: 10:31 p.m. Birth place: Kathmandu, Nepal Which ayanamsa do u find accurate btw?
  14. S

Based on my chart what kind of career would suit me?

Settling in another place bit is interesting, I have only recently had thoughts of moving abroad, lets see what happens .
  15. S

Thank you very much. Yes I am looking forward to a career in business soon, within few weeks. Thank you again.
  16. S

Birth Date: 20th February 1994 Birth place: Kathmandu, Nepal Birth time: 10:31 p.m. I've pursued a career in IT so far, and I'm looking for new options. What would suit me based on my chart ?
  17. S

Vedic with tropical or sidereal?

I have been into tropical for almost 12 years now and into vedic for 4 years and I feel both work when u stick to their methodologies and principles. Mix them up and you will get hodge-podge in my experience.
  18. S

Health problem

Thank you again creativei.
  19. S

Health problem

Thank you very much çreativei. I was wondering what was really causing it, you made it very clear. So its Papa Jupiter.
  20. S

Health problem

I have recovered even more now. You were so fking right. Thank you for keeping me optimistic at the time sir mathur dinesh.