Search results

1. A

read my rare natal chart

Thanks y’all.
  2. A

read my rare natal chart

Nope. As you can see. They are not in retrograde and my dob is 10/14/1968. We used longitude and latitude and time of birth. Late afternoon. The personal info is not added for privacy
  3. A

read my rare natal chart

I’m not sure. My date of birth is 10/14/68 and I don’t want to give anymore details. But the Astroids on my chart are as large as a planets so idk....
  4. A

read my rare natal chart

Thank you for that information. I have I believe 5 planets and one asteroid in one of the stelliums is that typical? what does the stellium represent?
  5. A

read my rare natal chart

Re: rare natal charts It has a 7 stellium in virgo a 5 stellium in Pisces and a 4 stellium in libra, having 3 stelliums is rare. just wondered what they are all about because so many planets and astroids lined up. I would like to understand the significance of this.
  6. A

read my rare natal chart

I have a weird natal chart and would like info please:
  7. A

Stelliums

I have a 6 planet one Astroid and my south node in Virgo in my 7 th and 8th house. 7th house Uranus-Jupiter-Pluto-Mars- 8th house mercury-sun-south node And a stellium in my 2 house in Pisces North Node Saturn Vesta 1st house stellium Aquarius- As hygeia-Chiron in Pisces Thanks [please...