Search results

1. T

Birthday reading request - When will my health issues get better?

Thank you for your input! Is there any indication for when I can expect the health issues to get better? The general consensus seems to be improvement in 2025 and resolution in 2027.
  2. T

Hello! Thank you so much. I recognize your username. You responded to my post last year as well :) Nice to see you again! At the time you had mentioned that once the sub-period of the sun ends (Oct 2022) my concerns over health issues would resolve. It hasn't resolved yet but I have seen some...
  3. T

Hi all Been going through a rough patch for many years now. Health issues and other personal life issues since 2010. Had a decent period health wise from 2014-2017. In 2017, developed new chronic health issues and in 2021, yet another health issue (GI system) that is still severely impacting my...
  4. T

Hi all Been going through a rough patch for many years now. Health issues and other personal life issues since 2010. Had a decent period health wise from 2014-2017. In 2017, developed new chronic health issues and in 2021, yet another health issue that is still severely impacting my life and...
  5. T

Lots of health issues - Please read my chart

Meditation definitely helps. I'm glad your issue got better. Health issues are really tough!
  6. T

Really? How long did that phase last for you? It's been a year for me (in addition to the other 10 years of other health issues) and I'm truly struggling the most with the stomach issues this past year
  7. T

Hello Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for me. It gives me hope to keep moving forward and to hold out for things to change for the better in October. I will send you a message for the remedies.
  8. T

Thank you so much for your support and for writing to me! Gives me hope. Thank you!
  9. T

@creativei Hello again. Hope you have been well! Hoping to get your valuable insight once more! Last year after you responded, it gave me some much needed hope to keep pushing forward until March 2022. There was a bit of a delay but in around April/May I did slowly see some progress in my...
  10. T

Health issues

Thanks again for the indepth analysis Zora. Yes I still live at home. And yes, the family issues I was going through shortly before I first got sick was very closely related to my mother. Wow I'm amazed you picked this up! Yes she is! So would it be correct to assume that when mercury will...
  11. T

Health issues

Thank you so much for the in-depth response! Truly appreciate it. As for some details on what's happening, I have been struggling with these: 2010: chronic mental health issues, stomach health issues Both got better in 2015 2017: bladder/urinary issues 2021: bladder/urinary issues plus new...
  12. T

Health issues

I am female :)
  13. T

Health issues

Yes I finished university. The course was my choice but I didn't particularly love it all that much. It wasn't my first choice, it was just the more 'practical' degree to pursue. I was also going through some stressful family issues a few months prior.
  14. T

Health issues

Hello Zora! Thanks for responding! Yes, things started to go downhill healthwise since Nov 2010. I was in my final semester at uni and was under a lot of stress. One long illness after another. I had a brief period of good health between 2015-2017. In Nov 2017, was hit with another 'minor'...
  15. T

Health issues

Hi all, I'd like to get some insight on my chart with regards to health issues. I've been having health problems for the past 10 years but the last 3 months have hit me the hardest. Can anyone tell me what's causing this and when I can expect it to ease up? Thanks in advance...
  16. T

Wow!!! You got all that info just from my birth chart? That’s amazing and absolutely accurate. I’ve spent so much money on health issues. Treating one issue gives rise to another, no sleep, no peace of mind. And the health issues come in cycles. They keep recurring. Thank you so much. Your...
  17. T

Hi everyone, I'd love for some insight on my chart please. I've been having lots of health issues since Dec 2010, and the last few months have been the worst. As a result of treatment for another chronic health issue, I've developed stomach/digestive issues and it has left me really...