Search results

1. C

Conflicted. Insights to vocation, please?

Sweepstrings, There are a lot of directions you can go with this art and therapy thing. With your Pisces Midheaven, you have some urge toward healing others. I've read about a crime artist who developed her own technique in relaxing crime victims, so that the victims were better able to recall...
  2. C

Before and After Natal Charts

Dear AM, I have gone through this experience. On my chart, Uranus -- which of course, I feel is a perfect planet -- touches almost every other planet on my chart by sextile, square, trine or opposition -- all, but for my Sun. Why not my Sun? Wouldn't I have been more wonderful, if only Uranus...
  3. C

Conflicted. Insights to vocation, please?

Hi-- What about being an art therapist? Helping others reveal their problems by putting their thoughts into art images? :roll: --CJ
  4. C

My chart...

Dear 23, I am not trying to create a flame war either, I want to right an old wrong, or "right" the perception of a wrong. Elsewhere, you said you did not understand why I responded to you the way I did. My reasons: 1) What's worse, to me, is a sin of omission, rather than a sin of comission...
  5. C

chart assistance

What's the "wrong" thing? Hey, I've got this Aries Moon and Capricorn Mercury -- I spit out wrong statements all the time and only realize it half the time! Analytical isn't bad, it's just analytical! Some people are happy, which can mean shallow, or can mean happy! Join the crowd -- it's...
  6. C

help with chart rectification

Dear MM-- I've done this a couple times and have seen my efforts produce rubbish and great stuff! One friend was adopted -- we put together a chart she felt fit her to a T, and then a former boyfriend (attorney) made phonecalls on her behalf (without her permission) and found our her birth...
  7. C

chart assistance

TJ- What stands out about your chart is not a negative or a positive, it's more like "very blue" or "very green" -- you've got a lot of water-earth emphasis, both in signs and in houses. You asked about Aries house and first house, etc. Aries is the first sign, and the first house is called...
  8. C

Ok, now I'm confused

Okay, so tact is not my long suit. I would say you've got two ways out of this: 1) Figure out how the successful people sweet-talk their way out of jobs like this to get a more appealing position at the same company - or - 2) Become extremely realistic about what you're doing wrong in the...
  9. C

Ok, now I'm confused

A T-square is a configuration of three planets. Two are diametrically opposed (180 degrees with a slop factor of 8 degrees, depending on the standards used by the astrologer calling the shots) and a third which is 90 degrees from each of the above, again with an 8 degree slop factor (called an...
  10. C

Ok, now I'm confused

Hi-- I got here a little late, but since you have a Sag Asc, I'm gonna guess you do actually want to hear the "rest of the story" on your chart, so I'm gonna have a whack at it here. My chart looks like yours in several ways -- splashed all over the circle, Aquarius Sun, a Saturn t-square...
  11. C

Dissatisfaction With One's Natal Chart

Interesting. The most "modest" signs on the wheel, and they are the ones who have the confidence to admit that they like their own charts. Okay, I like mine too. I spent a long time being overly proud of my chart. It's like that fable about Narcissus (sp?), falling in love with her own...
  12. C

i'm a new member with a question

e3feeny-- I say, we should all lay bets on your question. My vote is, you'll get rich when you marry well. What does anybody else think? -- CJ PS Thank you AM for all your hard work on creating e3feeny's chart and posting it.
  13. C

Dissatisfaction With One's Natal Chart

Bella-- Here is my philosophy about charts. We each come here to have a lesson. The lesson is a complicated, convoluted lesson -- not one of those simple little things they have in that TV show, Touched by an Angel. The lesson is, How to Deal With Having a Complex Personality, As described by...
  14. C

"But you're supposed to be a mega b*tch!"

Law-- Your 12th H Venus conjuncts your Asc. It's like a Pisces Venus conjuncting your Asc. Venus alone would make you sweet, but instead of it being a 1st H (Aries House) Venus (this would make you a comedienne), it's a 12th H. That's also why you're shy. I don't know that Leo Asc (or Sun)...
  15. C

saturn square jupiter,jupiter oppose uranus

Plamen-- Typically, my interpretation of Saturn square Uranus is that it causes frustration, and it can make a person have so much pent-up creativity or eccentricity that they have violent episodes. Jupiter square Saturn can make a person have issues regarding right and wrong -- perhaps you...
  16. C

Humble reading request from a newbie here

Hi Marie-- I've looked over the posts you've had with other people. I'm not sure I understand the benefit you got from them -- asking yes-no questions, to me, would be pretty depressing if ever you got a "no." So I put together your charts, to see why you've been so glum. Here rae several of...
  17. C

I don't know what to do about my chart

Re: Neptune and Mars-Uranus Bella-- This is making perfect sense (astrologically speaking). Mars conjunct Uranus opposing your Midheaven -- you are defining yourself in the world with this Mars/Uranus energy, in Sag., which is a fire sign -- you are creating a reputation (now and forever)...
  18. C

"I think my chart is awful!" -- bellabixler

There are several reasons -- somebody else may chime in and tell you some more of them: !. You basically don't have any water on your chart. Water is the thing that makes a person "live" in the world of emotions. Your North Node is in Cancer, but to me, that just means you're headed in that...
  19. C

"I think my chart is awful!" -- bellabixler

Bella-- I see several things here that strike me as interesting. Sometimes the full meaning of a chart doesn't "jell" in my head for a little while, so this is just off the cuff. I'm thinking you approach things in a modest (Virgo) and loving (Venus 1st H) way, and you've got a lot of your...
  20. C

I don't know what to do about my chart

Re: I have an awful chart! Bella-- Let's start a new thread on your chart. I think it looks pretty interesting. I hope Missa will post hers there too, since she says hers is similar. I'll start the thread for you. :wink: -- CJ