Search results

1. R

Question about 8th house

I hope I have understood you correctly about what you mentioned and that it is related to this
  2. R

Question about 8th house

It has happened to me several times in my life to sense danger and to prevent it,sometimes I have also felt the energy of a deceased person around me,if in fact the stellium in my 8th house and the traits you described were related to this.I have also sensed a breakup with a loved one long...
  3. R

Question about 8th house

Thanks for the exhaustive answer!Regarding your last paragraph,I have a question about What I understood or at least so arranged in my thoughts,i.e. can I predict future events to some extent? That is I can sense that someone will not be among the living or something will befall them,at least...
  4. R

Question about 8th house

Thank you for the reply!What do you think about the lack of planets in the second house Does this affect my career and the money I make and will make?
  5. R

Question about 8th house

I mean yes I understand that this is where all my fears and self-preservation come from, but I don't think we can live in fear forever because we can't enjoy the moments enough.
  6. R

Question about 8th house

When I created my natal chart, it said that if I had negative aspects, my death would be sudden Which of course scared me a lot. However,the aspects are still not clear enough for me to understand When drawing up my natal chart on various sites,each time there was mention of unexpected...
  7. R

Question about 8th house

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!
  8. R

Question about 8th house

Because I read a lot about the planets in this house and most of my planets are characterized by money from other places
  9. R

Question about 8th house

I didn't mean to say that you said that.My other question is does the 8th house rule money and what does it have to do with inheritance in my natal chart?
  10. R

Question about 8th house

But why is everything associated with death?Are there also more positive features in this case?
  11. R

Question about 8th house

Hi everyone!I have been studying my natal chart for a month and I got the impression that I have a crowding of more than 4 planets in the 8th house.Can you tell me in my case how the crowding of planets in the 8th house affects my life? I apologize if I have spelling mistakes.