Search results

1. A

Is he going to call or text

We have been together for two months and a week ago we had an argument. haven’t heard from him since than. We did not put a name to the relationship so I’m not sure if i should check the 7th house but we were doing everything a couple would do. So am i gonna hear from him again or should i make...
  2. A

Where is my key

I can’t find my key since sunday and i have finally accepted the fact that i lost it. Should i make the chart for the first time that I couldn’t find it? Is there anyone who can help me? Btw i created this chart after i looked for my key in everywhere and accepted that i lost it.
  3. A

Will he talk to me again/ whats going on?

Im asking about my boy friend. We are just friends and there were literally no reason for him to go distant like this. I’m really worried and don’t know what is going on but he is suddenly so silent. What do you guys think will he talk to me again and what is going on with him?
  4. A

Will he come back

Is there any reunion possible. I’m not sure how to interpret separating conjunction
  5. A

Is he in a relationship

Is he in a relationship I heard few things but I’m not quite sure
  6. A

How does my friend feel about me

We used to be so close but out of nowhere started to speak less and right now we barely speak. I don’t know what happened or how does he feel. He is my friend btw. Sometimes it’s hard to get close to him and i really miss him. Can you guys share your opinions about this chart
  7. A

Will there be a meeting again ?

There is semi sextile between moon and mars how would this aspect affect the question. What you guys think will there be a meeting again?
  8. A

Is he seeing someone?

Is there someone special in his life?
  9. A

Will we be together on new year’s night?

Will we see each other or meet on new year’s night what do you guys think
  10. A

Will he contact again?

Is there a possibility for it any time?
  11. A

Is it truly over

Is it over for good? Venus and mars are separating from each other so yeah if really shows the break up. Mars is in 3rd house is he still thinking about this break up and with chiron in 7th house can we say that he is hurt. How would you guys interpret this chart I’m curios. Do you guys think...
  12. A

Does he have feelings?

Well when i look this chart sun is making square aspect with moon so there are still energies between them but I didn’t see quite lovely feelings. With sun being in 11th house does this mean he sees her only as a friend? And they are squaring so it doesn’t seem quite positive. What do you guys...
  13. A

Will we reconcile/meet again

Do you guys thinks there is reconciliation or at least meeting again. I think there will be a meeting but not sure about reconciliation
  14. A

Should i open up to my ex about my feelings?

Hi everyone! We are separate for 5 months but we have common friends so we see each other often and we are not under very bad conditions with each other. I noticed that i still have feelings for him and decided it’s best for me to say it to him rather than keeping it to myself. I’m not sure if...
  15. A

Do you guys think he still has feelings

Well does he still have feelings for me like is he still interested what do you guys think about it?
  16. A

Should i give this relationship a chance?

There is someone who is great in many aspects and i kinda feel like i like him but i really can’t decide if i should give this relationship a chance there is almost something that stops me but I don’t know. What do you guys think should i give him a chance.
  17. A

Will we get back together- is there a reconciliation?

This is horary chart for my question. What do you guys think about it
  18. A

Is it possible to know if relationship is significant by looking the synastry chart?

There is someone who i feel like there is something significant between us. We are from different countries and it felt fated that we met. I have strong feelings for him but I don’t know if its mutual or if our synastry chart has potential for love. I don’t know his exact birth time so it...