Search results

1. R

Where is my wallet at ? (Blue, leather, rectangle shaped)

Wow ok, first, u clearly have put so many thoughts and efforts into your reply and Im really grateful for that, I really mean it. Sorry for my late reply to ur comment though since Im currently in exam season so I dont wandering around on the internet as much as be4 😅 Secondly, now Im gonna...
  2. R

Yup it is sure severely hidden, despite my effort to dig up all the place in the house 😅 But I definitely take notes and pay special attention to look for it in those places you've said. And thank you for still giving a reply and small advice though, I totally understand this boundary of yours...
  3. R

Thank you for your reply Ahmosin, it definitely clears the fog a little bit. I guess that I've been looking at the chart in the wrong way all along. Since I did some google search and it says lost stuff is the ruler of the 12h, since Saturn is the ruler of the 12h sitting in the 12h so I...
  4. R

Hi everyone, Im dipped in astrology for a while now and just recently found out horary astrology. I've read a few articles but still cant understand it's concept. And now when my wallet got lost Im more desperate than ever. The wallet has allowance that my mom gave me and most importantly my...