Search results

1. S

Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Thank for this insightful reply, if you are interested in seeing the movement of the planets, I was born on October 24th, 2002. Is there any sign of fame in my chart? If there is not thank you again for your hard work.
  2. S

Thank you for this, do you see anything relate to fame or is that harder to predict?
  3. S

Hello, I am seeking guidance because I am very inexperienced in astrology and I was wondering if someone could help me out and take a look at my chart and see if there are any particular signs of wealth or fame, or any talents that could lead me in this direction. I have been feeling...
  4. S

Wealth, Career Prospects, Chart Help Please!

Thank you so much for this. Yes I do think it is important to recognize the limitations of astrology, and the desperate mood I was in definitely didn’t help me word my question correctly. This helped me, and if I can ask you another question, were the things you pointed out the most significant...
  5. S

This is my chart link https://imgur.com/a/XBKZ37R
  6. S

In my life I have never had any lasting passions for almost anything. Nothing I could dedicate myself to. As I grow older I become more and more aware of the fact that I don’t know my purpose and I tried to use astrology to find it but I cannot figure it out. If anyone could please please help...
  7. S

Hello

I’m not new to astrology but I am also not very well versed in it. I have trouble finding and intaking information from these dense paragraphs of text that are usually on astrology websites when I’m looking for aspects interpretations and I was hoping that I could learn more from viewing...