Search results

1. C

12H profection year

Hi! I'm posting from mobile which doesn't appear to be very image-attachment friendly, so this is my chart info: 12/04/1998 8:29pm Racine, WI I'm a Sag sun (5H), Cancer moon (11H), and Leo ascendant. With my birthday being on the 4th this year, I have a lot of questions. I'll be turning 23...
  2. C

Asteroid synastry overlays?

Hi! So, I can't seem to find too much online that talks about asteroids in synastry. I see some here and there, but still, it's hard to find resources that explain what the asteroids do in our partner's house. I'm hoping someone who has some knowledge could shine a light on these particular...
  3. C

(Age Gap) Synastry

That's wonderful! I see two mars suns probably finding a likeness in one another, I imagine? Especially in respect to each other for how independent you are :^) I know most couples felt the harshness of lockdown as soon as it happened, strong couples like the two of you sound like you took it in...
  4. C

Do Houses "Aspect" Each Other

Hi! I was really curious about whether or not houses aspect one another. I mean, I assume the houses themselves don't aspect other houses- not unless there's a planet in them? Sorry- this may not make total sense- but I recall someone doing a reading on my chart and they mentioned "Your Mars...
  5. C

Help me learn my Vedic chart?

Sorry! I suppose it's a little grainy in that photo- that's unfortunate! My DOB is 12/04/1998, born at 8:29pm, Racine, WI As for questions I have: What career path will suit me best? Will I find a career that will make me self-sufficient like my North Node indicates I should try to be? In...
  6. C

Help me learn my Vedic chart?

Hi! I'm a typical Tropical/Placidus user, and I've learned a decent bit about it. But I know little about Vedic, and when I look at my Sidereal/Whole Sign chart and compare it to my Tropical chart it looks entirely different. I wondered since Virgo and Scorpio are domicile in Mercury and Mars...
  7. C

(Age Gap) Synastry

Ha! Sounds about right, he feels pretty matching to my Uranus in 7th, I imagine that makes me like partners that aren't especially emotional or who are a little detached. He's goofy like a Gemini, but he has a Libra stellium so he's very Libra like as well, yet in a way, he's unusual and...
  8. C

Uranus & South Node in 7th, will I ever experience happily ever after?

Amen, I'd say I was- despite it painting me in an unflattering light- "lovesick", looking for a soulmate since I was little. Perhaps that was my south node in 7th, but I feel such a need to have a partner to make the goals in my life feel more meaningful. I would do things for the longest time...
  9. C

Interesting response!! Wow! Ok, ok, so... I do feel callous oftentimes with love. It seems like everyone is "in love" with me. I say that and realize it sounds quite narcissistic, but there's no point to share that other than to be honest to get honest help... but, back to what I was saying...
  10. C

Hi! I'm curious about my 7th of relationships. I see my Uranus and South Node are there... from what I know, Uranian 7th means unusual relationships and abrupt circumstances... like divorce, for instance. And South Node, which I hear can be malefic here? I don't know if that's true, but I do...
  11. C

Hewwo

uwu h-hewwo?????? I'm a Sag sun, Cancer moon, Leo asc- I've been studying for about a year, but I know a bit lot about it. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to or have any questions hmu :^)
  12. C

Fixed Stars

Trying to learn what fixed stars mean, does anyone have any insight to them? I'm not sure where to start to understand what they mean. Explanations of the stars to your understanding, and/or some links would be amazing!
  13. C

(Age Gap) Synastry

Thank you for your response! :^) It's definitely something I think about a good bit; Although, I hope my 5th stellium and Sag venus in the Sag degree brings enough spontaneity and fun that I think Aries likes? I'm pretty independent- if anything he says I struggle at times to be close. Which I...
  14. C

(Age Gap) Synastry

So this is a partner I have, and before anyone acute enough brings up the fact he's older- yes, I know, nobody knows better than I do haha :'^) I have Uranus in 7th ruled by a Saturn night ruler so I understand that I have interesting taste in partners. But I am curious if anyone can help me...
  15. C

Why are Leo men compatible with Aries women but not Sag women?

I will say as a Sagittarius sun/merc/venus/pluto stellium in 5th (Leo house/Leo ascendant), you would think a Leo who falls into my 1st house or 2nd house would be a wonderful match. Problem is for me, my north node is in Leo and I hear conjunctions to the north node can be intense, for a lack...
  16. C

Soulmates/bond that never breaks.

Good question! In what I've learned 7th house personal planet (sun/moon/mercury/venus) placements are good, giving a partner a feeling of completeness. Jupiter in 7th is amazing for marriage prospects, Saturn in 7th marks it being a serious relationship as well and Neptune in 7th creates a...
  17. C

Unaspected Vs Aspected Planets

Re: Inspected Vs Aspected Planets That is really interesting!!! I'm a Sag sun, Cancer moon! I'll say I've definitely struggled the most with a moon square mars, although of course, I've also have a jupiter trine moon aspect (and that's it, that's all it touches). Meanwhile, my sun conjuncts...
  18. C

Unaspected Vs Aspected Planets

I've been thinking about this a bit lately: What does it mean to have un-aspected planets? I myself have a fire sun and a water moon, however they don't aspect each other. Typically, water and fire of course would square. Since they don't aspect what does that mean for these existing planets? Is...
  19. C

Trying to figure out what job works out best for me

I'm about 22 and work for a brokerage now. I don't know if pursuing a job in finance is the right job for me, I've always wanted to do a million different things- psychology, social work, law, HR, even acting :'^) but I'm at an age right now where I'm trying to decide what I'd do well at...
  20. C

New To Forum

Hi! I'm "Cosmette" and my big 3 is Sagittarius sun, Cancer moon, and Leo ascendant! I've been studying it for about a year now, but I've been studying it fairly intensely loool. My mother actually got me into astrology, but I had a friend to give me the run-down and I just sorta threw myself...