Search results

1. H

Mars mahadasha

Any chance of finding long lasting love in future in life?
  2. H

Mars mahadasha

Thank you. Line of work is scientific field.
  3. H

Mars mahadasha

Yes, they are.
  4. H

Mars mahadasha

You are right about both things. Got divorced last year. Job is good. So what should I expect in the present Mars mahadasha?
  5. H

Mars mahadasha

Thank you for your response, Sujit ji. I did not share details of the reset on purpose because when I do, astrologers give me predictions based on that. I was curious to see what someone would see purely based on my horoscope if they did not know my life trajectory and events. Can you please...
  6. H

Mars mahadasha

Greetings! I started my Mars mahadasha in October 2022 and am currently in the Mars-Rahu period. What changes or events can I expect in this Mars period? Dob 20 nov 1970, dombivali, maharashtra, 4:54 AM. Life went through a complete reset during the end of the Moon mahadasha and start of Mars...
  7. H

Lost home and financial issues

Oh! Does this mean I am going to live alone for the rest of my life, without any family? This is so sad and stressful.
  8. H

Thank you for your response, mathur_dinesh. I am relieved to hear that mars mahadasha will be ok financially. Mars is also the 7th lord in my chart so can you comment on the results because of that in Mars mahadasha? Regards.
  9. H

Thank you for taking the time to respond!! So what I get from your response is professional life should be fine. You mention Mars gives financial troubles but does good too. What is the good you talk about? Another question, what is the meaning of different story when you say "So dont bother...
  10. H

Hello all, life has been very unpredictable. Several sudden events leading to a messy divorce, loss of home and huge financial losses. Just when I thought life had settled down, everything was destroyed and at the age of 50+, I find myself in this situation. Can someone please take a look at my...
  11. H

do effects of planetary placements change over life?

Samantha Bean, could you please clarify what you mean by "Oppositions are generally left behind if not solved in 20 years"?
  12. H

Thank you! Glad to hear that good deeds in this life can change the effects in this life itself.
  13. H

Hello, do the effects of planets in one's horoscope reduce or change as the person ages? In other words, is it possible that if a person has experienced a lot of bad or good effects of a certain placement, their karma balance is done and they no longer experience the good or bad effects in this...
  14. H

Saturn in houses

I am not sure what you mean by day chart. If it is time of birth, I was born at 5 AM so before sunrise.
  15. H

April transits

Yes, the world needs some normalcy. Let us hope and pray everyone finds peace and happiness.
  16. H

April transits

There seems to be a lot of excitement about the upcoming planetary transits in April 2022. A lot of youtube videos out there saying how this is going to be great and will improve things for many people. Is that true or is the world just holding onto any small hope they can given that the past...
  17. H

Saturn in houses

Saturn in 7th here. Getting divorced after a very difficult marriage.
  18. H

unending stress - is there any relief?

Thank you so much for taking the time to see my chart and give me a detailed response. Can I ask a couple of questions, please? Is it true that the effect of planets reduces as we age? I heard some astrologer say it. I also read that second marriage is seen from different house from the first...
  19. H

Do you have Saturn in 7th? Are we doomed in love?

I have Saturn in 7th and it has been horrible for my relationships. I always loved from the bottom of my heart but ended up getting betrayed in my youth. Then got married to a narcissist and after two decades of marriage, ended up with a nasty divorce and lost my home. Spouse behaved worse than...
  20. H

unending stress - is there any relief?

Replying here so you can find the old post. Thanks, Hema