Search results

1. hermetic

Couples' incompatibility for conceiving

This makes me wonder, please point me to similar discussion if it exist. But example goes as it follows, two people with no indications of infertility in their individual charts, medical tests show no signs of disruptions, yet no pregnancy happening for several years. Tell me, where would you...
  2. hermetic

Presence of Nadi Dosha, please help

I found a really disturbing meaning regarding the presence of Nadi Dosha among two people, for marriage purposes. Both are Ant, and it says it means death of one or both, and since there are also some significators in charts for this from what I know via Western astrology, if someone who has...
  3. hermetic

Will he ever ask me to marry him?

Haven't done one of these in a while, got really itchy on the subject after realizing that my bf of three years ended his last lt relationship because the girl wanted for them to marry. So now I kind of wonder is this going to be our future too, and I am thinking it is quite possible option. I...
  4. hermetic

Transiting Chiron and Neptune nearing Asc, any reason for worry?

Any thoughs on what could transiting Chiron on ASc bring? I did a search and found nothing. The only aspect it makes is square to natal Neptune in 9th house, and later Neptune is about to conjunct Asc too. The person in question has Mars in first house natally, on later degrees on Pisces, Uranus...
  5. hermetic

Relationship going nowhere - nodal issues and grand cross in synastry?

I am currently in a 2.5 year long relationship that I have a feeling has not moved in a sense of any of us maturing or planning for the future and I attribute this to our reverse Nodal axis. His NN(Capricorn) is exactly on my SN and vice versa. So we differ radically as to where we are/where are...
  6. hermetic

Moon right on the ascendant?

How to interpret this? Is the chart valid? Moon rules 12th house, is in Leo, no dignities(peregrine?) and the question is about love matter, can anything be said about it like this or should I post a chart for help?
  7. hermetic

Marriage and children - traditional view

I am starting to read into traditional astrology a little and I'm trying to delineate my chart , and hope someone could help me with it I always had the feeling it was not going to be fortunate regarding these matters, and all my relationships always failed, here's the chart Marriage I...
  8. hermetic

Will we ever be together?

yup, I know standard question... and a very interesting chart I don't know how to read I am in a relationship right now(bad, I know, shown by Mars in 5th house) but the person who I ask this question about is a long time love, not my current bf. I am using 7th house for the other in question. I...
  9. hermetic

If the significators are forming no aspect...

but are both in others' detriment sign, is that a sure 'no' to the question? Moon is also VOC - nothing new? asked about is not going to happen?
  10. hermetic

Which house rules the faculty exams?

Third or ninth? or some other? thanks in advance
  11. hermetic

Opinions on Uranus and Eros conjunction

How important can these planets combined be for sexual attraction? Say if one person has the conjunction natally in Scorpio, and the other in Scorpio29degree/Saggitarius 1st degree, so basically on cusp, while in composite this conjunction is almost exact, again in Scorpio, would it add to...
  12. hermetic

North Node/South Node Conjunctions in Synastry

I've been trying to find some explanations of this, as in what way is it significant but not much luck. Simply typing NN, SN, conjunction gives tons of non-specific astrological links. From what I know about Nodes I feel it is a karmic tie between two people but for the good or not so good? I...
  13. hermetic

Is he cheating?

and by cheat I mean not physical cheating but something going on with someone else, as I've found some girl is sending my boyfriend messages, but of course I don't know of contents. It made me very upset. Well, I see he is Jupiter, retro in his own house, no Venus anywhere near. And Jupiter is...
  14. hermetic

Why do I have osteopenia at age 28?

I know Saturn is very strong planet in my chart, by planetary dignities and calculations it's supposed to be the strongest one, and I see no bad aspects except conjunction with Pluto. I have been recently diagnosed with lower spine osteopenia. Loss of bone mass, that has been progressing fast...
  15. hermetic

Neptune and South Node in 6th house - how is work?

I would really like to discuss this position with anyone who has either one of these in 6th house, you can see my natal chart in sig. I have never worked officially in my life, and all the attempts of getting any kind of job, even after seemingly going right, disappeared into thin air. Many...
  16. hermetic

question about KP system

I am trying to learn about this one, I understand for predictions it is all based on nakshatras plantes are in and rulers of them and then subs of these nakshatras, but I don't know how to calculate these, how to know sub lords then? also, is it a whole house system or equal house system?
  17. hermetic

will there be a job for me in the future?

I never had a job, been 5 years since I graduated and nothing is happening. I would like to be able to provide for myself, circumstances are like this that there is large unemployment in my country and my profession is not wanted. I would like to know is there a job in near future for me, also...
  18. hermetic

postgraduate studies?

this is one postgraduate program I have been interested in for 2 years now, but always there were some obstacles and life matters preventing this from happening, My question here was - will I start this study program in the fall? I have some progressions and solar arcs indicating this might...
  19. hermetic

my mom's cancer

she was just diagnosed with colon cancer. I see Saturn and Uranus squaring ascendant&natal Uranus, and Pluto opposing them. I am aware at how majorly difficult these transits are, do you think there is no hope for her? any ideas what to look for as to predict how the illness will progress? I...
  20. hermetic

cancer patient, looking for vedic insight

Hi everyone, I used to be very active on this forum but due to my mothers illness I was gone for several months. After all kinds of problems she was diagnosed with colon cancer :crying: I've seen vedic astrology make some really accurate predictions, and at this moment this is the most...