Search results

1. F

Saturn has us in a vice

Should I be worried about this (very close internet astrology-adjacent friend of a year and a half turned lover as of the last 3 months. I am Pisces asc she is cancer asc) ending in some sort of catastrophe or… perhaps not “ending”? Big picture (as I can attest to the dynamism/karmic potency...
  2. F

Real Utility: Timing Techniques

What's the most reliable timing technique you've bumped into? What was your first exposure to it, and what made you start employing it in your practice? What anecdotes have you been most impressed by? To share my own take here: After some time now spent on profections, transits, planetary...
  3. F

Bad Placements= Good Results?

I believe you can measure most things from a chart, and that includes the degree to which one is able to project their own agency onto fate. This chart largely suggests a person beholden to theirs.
  4. F

Yes very familiar with fixed stars. There aren't any major ones playing into her chart from what I've looked at. Meanwhile I have a moon conjunct regulus and sun alphecca with many of the same placements in her chart, but with this thus far resulting in significantly less eminence/wealth on my end.
  5. F

I have never particularly looked at declinations before. Is that usually your first step in reading a chart? I don't see declinations spoken about all that much as far as what I've thus far been exposed to, either in (mostly traditional) literature or in forums. What in particular drew you to...
  6. F

This is the birth chart/info for Lourdes Leon (AA ranking). She is a child of the pop singer Madonna, and has by most metrics lived a very privileged, enjoyable life (from what is known about her publicly). . All but two planets are either fallen or in detriment. . The only angular placement...
  7. F

How reliable are profections in your experience?

The most reliable aspect of annual profections seem to be the general topics being addressed that year (though those are sometimes off as well). Profections from asc and sect light and the houses being triggered are usually reliable indicators in that respect. As far as activating certain...
  8. F

Extremely grim forecast?

Thank you very much for your analysis. I have in fact had a number of near death experiences in my time, so that is interesting to hear. I live with stomach acid/acid reflux, and as a child I had migraines. It is interesting to hear that about marriage. I suspected something like that might...
  9. F

Extremely grim forecast?

Thank you for your response. Considering the sun is in its fall, in 8th house rahu’s nakshatra- this means bad news, no? I am fine with death if that is what I am to expect. It would be nice to know what sort of suffering I should anticipate beforehand, however.
  10. F

Extremely grim forecast?

I've deduced from the research I've done (mostly using western timing techniques) that there is a fairly high likelihood I either die or become gravely ill before my Saturn return. I'm basically wondering if that's what's up. If not, what is it that I should expect? It seems really bad for the...
  11. F

Extremely grim forecast?

Hi all. I come in from the Hellenistic tradition (which I was almost possessed earlier this year to take up for no reason, dropping career plans entirely), but recently turned to vedic to help add some context to what I'm looking at- particularly as it pertains to rahu and ketu. Basically...
  12. F

What the HELL is going on here?

Haha thank you but I have already factored these things into my delineation
  13. F

What the HELL is going on here?

https://tinyurl.com/356udyvt (Astro-seek natal) https://tinyurl.com/5tz3a2az (Astro-seek SR) https://tinyurl.com/yefkc6uf (Astro-seek Traditional) November 4th 1996 Austin TX 3:08PM Hi everyone, So because of some really difficult to find information on placements, even after hundreds of...
  14. F

In great need of assistance. Can’t decipher anything in my natal chart.

I don’t think serenity is in the cards for me this year. I’ve been pretty much possessed by martial energy since my last SR. This is the most physically animated I’ve ever been, but it’s also the most disoriented I’ve ever been. It’s fun but also not so fun. I really wish peacing out this...
  15. F

And if anyone has any hot tips on zodiacal releasing I’d love to learn more about the minutae there. In attempting to apply it to the charts of friends, I’ve come back with mostly lackluster results. A couple of basic questions if anyone knows: It seems standard to more or less disregard...
  16. F

Thanks for any of you who make it through this gross exercise in self-indulgence. I usually don’t permit myself this kind of wankery, but I sense I’m wading into particularly dire straits here, and don’t really know what to add/exclude as far as context goes to explain things. I just worry that...
  17. F

Hey guys. Idk where else to turn for some of the answers to these questions, coz they’re very niche occurrences by the looks of it. I was here the other day but didn’t really outline any of the specific points of interest. Ultimately I am trying to make heads or tails of pretty much *all of...
  18. F

Is it possible I can do something to survive this?

My chart (I have that of my family members as well if anyone is curious)...
  19. F

What are the prominence of YOD's or midpoints in my chart?

It's recently been pointed out to me that these are present in my chart. Life seems to become progressively more extreme as the years roll by, so I'm trying to figure out what the most extreme elements of my constitution are likely to be/how I could integrate them without dying and/or being...
  20. F

Seeking help with determining hierarchy of significance in chart

I'm not proficient enough in the field to really comment on any of this, and I know that this particular comment wasn't even directed at me, but I did want to give you kudos for the diligence and gravitas your methodology imparts upon your character. Although I find myself most attracted to...