Search results

1. S

Missing person - Where is she?

Dear horary forum members, I'm reaching out to you in case you're able to help with your knowledge on horary astrology. This is very important and extremely difficult time for the family. I decided to ask here though I've been thinking about it for a while, not knowing if making a chart now is...
  2. S

Where is my necklace

Dear Lost Items helpers, I will be extremely grateful if you could help me find my necklace. I haven't been able to find it for months and last night I thought of this forum and thought you might be able to help me locate it because I know there are some really knowledgeable members on here...
  3. S

Should I apply for this position?

Dear members, The more I read about horary the more I'm intrigued by it. So here I am, asking you questions again (of course, this particular question has been going through my mind for a while but just now I made a chart). I saw an opening about a week ago and got quite excited about it. I...
  4. S

Will I give birth to a child?

Dear forum members, I have a question re having a child or rather giving birth to a child (so no adopted, no husband's children...). I already posted my natal chart in the other subforum where I got a suggestion to ask a horary question. This is a question that has been going through my mind...
  5. S

Own children

Dear knowledgeable forum members, I'm new here, just stumbled across this great forum, not knowing much, if anything about astrology, but have been searching for answers for a while now. My idea would be to find a great interpreter to go to but so far I haven't found one. This year I had two...
  6. S

Hi everyone!

Hello dear everyone, I just stumbled across this forum searching for some answers re some things that have happened in my life in the past year and I think I'd need a million of years to read all the knowledge gathered here! :love: I have no astrological background, I know a very tiny little...