Search results

1. DarkLover

Scorpio Male Loves Listening to Love Songs?

What in my chart would indicate why I love listening to love songs so much? I am a Scorpio male who all my life has loved listening to love songs? I listen them actually all the time. I am guessing because my Venus in Scorpio is one of my strongest planets? Venus the planet of love? My wife...
  2. DarkLover

Why do my wife and I not get along?

Why do my wife and I not get along? My birthday November 17, 1978 at around 12 noon in Chicago. My wife's July 20, 1968 at 9pm in Jackson, Missippi I was wondering based on astrology why we always fight and never seem to get along. We have what I would call a love/hate relationship for the...
  3. DarkLover

Why do I love rollercoasters?

What in my chart would suggest I would love rollercoasters. I am guessing my Mars in Saggitarius? All my life since I was a little boy I loved rollercoasters and amusement parks. Even in my 40's I still will go on coasters. Never had a fear of them or a fear of heights, they never seemed to...
  4. DarkLover

Why don't my Wife and Father get along

I was wondering if there was anything according to their charts that would indicate they don't get along well. My wife's bday July 20, 1968 at 11 pm in chicago, IL. My father bday September 18, 1946 at 10 am in chicago, IL. My wife and I get along great when my father is not around, but when...
  5. DarkLover

New to forum

Hello new to forum. Don't know that much about astrology, only basics that I was taught in various... secret societies or clubs i'd guess you would call them I joined through the years. Here to learn :)