Search results

1. E

I had my first reading done...

Will write more later but she's fantastic, I studied her works for months and did my homework before picking out someone for my first reading! My second reading is because I think I connected with someone important romantically the day after my reading, she has monthly 15 min check ins for...
  2. E

Thank you so very much, David! This is the only single source I can say for how Trump is positively affecting the Age of Aquarius and I think I can help one day, I just want to free Palestine and help bring world peace. Those are my true goals in life. This video is about an hour long and it's...
  3. E

Thank you for your insight! It would make more sense if I explain that I was born and raised in the US, but both of my parents are Palestinian; so my goal in life, as that of many Palestinians, is to do something that will help free Palestine. I do not know how I came to this conclusion; likely...
  4. E

Thank you so much for that insight! I will look into cazimi later, that is very interesting that my Neptune and Uranus placements somehow aren't common, I mistakenly just thought of them as common, generational, slow-moving planets so until recently, so I didn't even pay much attention to them...
  5. E

Thank you for replying! I appreciate any insight! I did attach a photo before, I will attach it again as well as a link, if that is what you meant. I am in a bit of a rush right now, but I will transcribe my notes from that call here in another post as soon as I can. From the top of my head, I...
  6. E

Random presidential thoughts

AHAHAHAHAHAH Love it! With her media appearances and all, it was very suspect. Te only way HRC runs is if she doesn't see a way out. Barr is making moves. Scandals BIGGER THAN WATERGATE x1,000 are about to hit this country, causing a ripple effect in the world. It already has rippled. But "THE...
  7. E

Random Political Thoughts without Memes

The Silent War continues... the media is complicit in so many atrocities, including child trafficking, it won't go on for too much longer. I cannot believe that anyone still trusts and believes the lamestream media after everything, ESPECIALLY the Bernie Bros. The media isn't on Bernie's tail...
  8. E

HAHAHAHAH yeah it's Trump 2020; I just wanted Biden to be nominee for the sheer entertainment, but if the DNC is really pulling it for Pete Buttigieg so Sanders doesn't have enough delegates at the nomination (the DNC shouldn't have let Sanders run in their party to begin with, he's not a...
  9. E

You're watching a show. Donald Trump, whether you like him or not, is fulfilling his life path according to his natal chart and life path. From a purely political standpoint, he is a master of strategy, truly implementing Sun Tzu in his approach. You will realize that what we are witnessing is...
  10. E

any idea about possible career? OMG im lost

Just wanted to say that I loooooove your posts, waybread, I have been stalking this forum for awhile and finally made an account. I very much appreciate all the knowledge you put out there! :)
  11. E

Early death? Both of my young children have their moon in their 12th

That is such useful information, thank you! I am new here and relatively new to studying Houses, so this is whole thread is insightful and fantastic! Your post was very well-put and eye-opening!
  12. E

Twin Flame Aspects

I had never imagined or hoped I would find my Twin Flame, not saying I have definitely discovered my Twin, but things are playing out in a manner which I cannot ignore. I do believe that no more than 3% of the population experience it, and only because of the cosmological timing (pre-Age of...
  13. E

My Triad: Capricorn Sun, Cancer Moon, Libra Rising I have been studying astrology for some years as a hobby but only got serious about it recently. When I discovered my Saturn Return is quickly approaching, I dug deeper and eventually got a reading from Laura Eisenhower. She hadn't looked at my...