Search results

1. N

Extreme delay or denial regarding marriage ?

Namaskaar astrologers, I will be appreciated if u can take a look at my birth chart. DOB: August 11th 1981 TOB: 15:47 (Univ. Time: 12:47) POB: Mersin / Turkey (34e38, 36n48)
  2. N

Will i manage to change my unit/city?

Hi all I work in government as civil officer and i both hate the city and the unit im working in. Im making applications to change the city for 3 years but all my applications were rejected. Is there a chance for me to change the city im working now? If not will i manage the change the unit im...
  3. N

Is there love 4 me in one year?

Hi, Im 38 years and never met anyone for nearly 4 years. I also never married. I wonder will i fall in love again and will be loved again in 1 year. Pls read my chart.
  4. N

Will i ever fall in love again?

Is there love 4 me in one year? Hi, Im 38 years and never met anyone for nearly 4 years. I also never married. I wonder will i fall in love again and will be loved again in 1 year. Pls read my chart.
  5. N

Denial of marriage and child?

Hi. Im 39 years female and never married before, no relationship with anyone for 4 years. Im new to vedic astrology so i need your opinions about my rasi-navamsa comparision. Birth details: 11.08.1981 15:57 Mersin/Turkey When i look at my rasi chart: -Saturn aspect on my lagna, 5th house...
  6. N

Do i have covid-19?

I have some symptoms but in my country tests are only for the ones who traveled foreign places. I am so anxious and when i look at horary chart, 1H ruler applies sextile to 6H ruler and also in 8H. Moon applies conjunction with 6H ruler saturn (do i have covid 19 and sextile means yes?) 8H ruler...
  7. N

Approaching transits scare me, pls help

Hi all, Ive been living about 600 miles away from my home and parents came to visit me. They think to go back 3rd week of february and i checked the transits of the time. But transits scared me and since october 2019 i really have a bad feeling that i cant get rid of like smtg terrible gonna...
  8. N

Is transits appropriate for cosmetic procedure?

Hi all, Wondering if transits are suitable for a cosmedic procedure. (not an operation, for near future)
  9. N

Should i make an application to change my unit?

Hi all, I work in government as civil officer. For 1 year i wanna change my unit but yet i did not make an application cos i have doubts and fear cos they can send me somewhere worse. Wots better for me to do?
  10. N

Should i make an application to change my unit?

Hi all, I work in government as civil officer. For 1 year i wanna change my unit but yet i did not make an application cos i have doubts and fear cos they can send me somewhere worse. Wots better for me to do?
  11. N

Denial of marriage?

Hi all, I am 38 years female and still single. My last relation ended 4 years ago and since then, i didnt meet anyone. I am a bit familiar to vedic astrology but couldnt manage to find why my chart makes marriage impossible. The culture i live in does not allow having baby without marriage, so...
  12. N

Read my chart

Hi everyone. I am newbie in astrology and cant combine the pieces when i look at a chart. So i need help. When i look at my chart, i just see a lot of difficulties and delays in the most important areas of my life and this is **** true. Started working in 34, quit university 3 times and got...