Search results

1. P

Will my health get better

My dental problem is gum disease. It is a recurring problem. Last December I dislocated my knee and me being 23 I live by myself, and didn’t have family that could find the time to take care of me or even do basic things like washing my own self up. So my boyfriend did. It was hard and I had...
  2. P

I apologize I thought I posted. Here’s the chart I asked at the exact moment.
  3. P

I’m currently dealing with dental health and it’s getting to me mentally. Can someone please help me. I see I have 6th house ruler in 6th retrograde badly aspecting Saturn :(Virgo stellium in 6th house which is typical any advice ?
  4. P

Will my financial situation get better!?!

I recently had a set back in November I dislocated my knee and was off from work. I live alone and I’m 23 it was really hard for me it set me back. (Saturn transit 8th house things SUCK!) 3 months later I’m walking and doing better and really want my financial situation to pick up quickly! (Also...
  5. P

Phlebotomy and Medical Assistant be a success

So I am thinking about going back to school/ and or taking classes to become either a medical assistant or phlebotomist. A little background about my current job is that I am working at a warehouse where I’m starting to tire out of it. I’m really at crossroads because I don’t really know what I...
  6. P

Moving to the BIG city good idea?

Thank you guys for the replies! I will keep this all in mind and update you guys of course of any type of moving of such! I love when you guys give me feedback of any kind because it makes me feel at ease, rather it’s good or bad.
  7. P

Moving to the BIG city good idea?

First off I’m 21 years of age and I currently live with parents in a small town. Been thinking about moving into a faster paced bigger city but my mother don’t think it’s a good idea being far from home .. she actually told me to my face “that’s not happening no way” and I’m a little scared but...
  8. P

Venus Conjuct Mars in SR?!

Thank you for the reply! Hearing that makes me so happy. I’ve been ready to get out there but didn’t really wanna force myself or just seem so desperate. I have a really humble personality so I’ve just been playing it calm and cool but man it’s been really rough and boring even though I’m still...
  9. P

Def will keep that in mind for year 2022. That makes sense by not going out with a full bang but testing the waters a lil bit. I can defenitly dig that I need a little shake up anyway my life is boring just work work work.
  10. P

Awe shucks! That’s *****. My love life is completely trash and I’ve been celibate for the longest welpp hopefully maybe better luck in 2023 yeah lol.
  11. P

Oh wow that was super easyyy! Natal and Solar return https://i.imgur.com/0Ka7jAB.jpg
  12. P

Upcoming solar return I have Venus conjuct mars conjuct Saturn all in Aquarius, happening in my 4th house solar return. SR Venus,mars and Saturn are all conjuct my natal Uranus which is in my natal 8th house. My ascendant for my solar return for 2022 is Libra. Venus being my SR ascendant ruling...
  13. P

New job as dance

I was contemplating on becoming a dancer for the year of 2022 as another source of income would this be a good idea? https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ck8wfilePg6aiS-u1608655237/astro_2gw_if_i_were_to_work_as_a_professional_danc.58047.96439.png?96439
  14. P

Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

Wow!! You’re absolutely right. I love astrology it really does help me when it comes to my life(well atleast I think, everyone doesn’t think so). I always loved music as well and art. Whenever I get home from work I need atleast a hour or two in my room listening to music with no disturbances...
  15. P

My sun and moon are trine. Only inner planet square my Neptune is Mars/. I do agree with the statement you wrote. I do tend to be deceived in my relationships a lot or just miss a lot of red signs and at the end I’m just confused on what the relationship really was. My Venus is in Pisces as well...
  16. P

Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but don’t really find much. I’m...
  17. P

Horary question Am I being spyed

Can someone please tell me if my ex is spying on me on social media? Every time I make a story some person that is not my friend random name is watching. I speculate that it's him but idk for sure.
  18. P

Do you guys think this synastry is Marriage Material?

Yay, I'm happy to hear that!! I dont happen to know that much about composites chart yet. Here is our compositee chart.
  19. P

Thank you! I appreciate for your feed back IIeneK!
  20. P

I forgot all about midpoints. You are absolutely right!! I just checked my midpoints and most of them conjuct his personal planets!! Thank you for giving me this feedback and information!