Search results

1. I

Better changes in my career in near future?

At least Venus is heading to Pisces in its exaltation..
  2. I

Opss my mistake, thanks for pointing it out Chrysalis. So, no major changes in horizon for me ...:sad:
  3. I

Hi guys, I've been hoping for a better changes in my career. So I need to know what should I expect in my near future by casting this chart. I am Venus in Aquarius in 10th/11th. 10th house ruler is Saturn is in Capricorn located in 9th house. Venus is in Saturn Domicile and Triplicty. Saturn...
  4. I

Am I right with my assessment?

I thought Sun will catch up with Venus. Though still not positive by being combust.
  5. I

Since Leo sign occupied most of the 1st house, Sun could represent me? This reflect what I sense about him towards me after all.
  6. I

Hi Tikana, I did not see connection (aspect) between Saturn and Sun here in my chart. I thought these two planets represent him by Saturn is his main significator and Sun is his co-significator, unless I missed something?
  7. I

Thank you Sunrise for your respond. Moon will change sign to Cancer its own sign. Does this indicate that I am getting strong for being in my own house? Or am I going to change my mind about this matter when I am in good condition by being in Cancer? And if the Moon is not in 12th house. I have...
  8. I

I am asking because he gave me a mixed signal. As for me, I am attracted to him but I don't like me attracted to him because we both is unavailable.
  9. I

My question is, what is his real feeling for me? I am Moon in Gemini in my 12th house He is Saturn in Capricorn in my 6th and his 12th house. When I look at our reception, he is in my Detriment. But I am in his Day Triplicty. No aspect between these two. But when I look at our...
  10. I

Should i take this job?

Chart 1: Mars separating Square to Saturn. Mars Separating to Sextile MC. Moon Applying Square to Saturn. Chart 2: Mercury Separating Sextile Saturn. Saturn Applying Semisquare to MC. Moon Applying Square to Saturn. Will be connect but not favourable. Both charts have an applying aspect to...
  11. I

Should i take this job?

First chart. There is South Node in 1st house. SN is considered malefic . This lessening your good quality and and somehow restricting. 2nd Chart. South Node is in 10th. Not favour your reputation. Try find another job, There must be other jobs out there...
  12. I

Stay at current job or accept other offer?

Hi Slavica The 10th house rules the current job and the turned 10th rules the new job. You are Mars in 11th house Virgo. Not too bad in that sign(dignify by Term) Your current job is Sun in 12th house Libra. The new job (7th turned 10th from the 10th) is Venus in 11th . Venus is very...
  13. I

New Job is good for me?

Hi guys. Initially I take this chart is a Yes. I cast this chart a few days ago when I think it is better I open myself for a new job instead of pinning of the offer for permanent position in my current job. First, I look at my significator Venus is very dignify in her own house Libra and...
  14. I

Is saturn in the 7th still make it unreadable if Its about relationships?

I got only two reception from the 7th house ruler to the querent and it is Mercury in Sun Fall. And negative mutual reception between Moon and Jupiter. (Jupiter in Moon Fall, Moon in Jupiter Detriment). Connection will be made, Applying aspect Mercury to Jupiter in 5th house. But he maybe not...
  15. I

What's going on with my husband?

I am working as a part timer in hotel industry where I spend most of my evening time working. I don't drink or indulged my self in intertainment because it is not appropriate for me as a mother of two small children being seen in public having fun at this time. Of course I have the desire to...
  16. I

will i be in relationship with this girl?

Yes Tikana, I missed the applying conjunction between Mercury and Jupiter is interfered by the applying sextile Mercury to Saturn in 1st house. But the answer is still a No isn't it?
  17. I

will i be in relationship with this girl?

Your significator Mercury is combust. No reception between two main significator. There is Applying Conjunction between the two, but Conjunction is not always positive. Moon is strong in Cancer but Cadent. Forming Square applying aspect to her (Jupiter). If I take Moon as your co significator...
  18. I

Request of a simple reading.

Hi Blade, Venus (his significator) in a cusp of Libra. He will gain his mojo back. But reception between you ( Mars) and him (Venus) is negative. Though Mars is in Venus Triplicity there is No applying aspect between the two. Venus flowing away from Mars (Separating) I think you missed the...
  19. I

What's going on with my husband?

Yes, I no longer think he is having an affair..
  20. I

Am I in right direction in spiritual healing of my self?

Thank you Tikana for the vote of Yes. I might add, If I look at the Lot of Benefic Change, It is in 1 degree of Pisces in 3rd of house of represents transition, change and adaptation. Trine with the Jupiter. This is a good indiciation in my opinion.