Search results

1. F

People with a prominent Chiron

Hello! In my understanding, proeminent Chiron may signify that one must deal with a symptomatic loss of hope (not just depression, but also consciousness of continuous pain related to existence in a body). I am frequently thinking about the myth of Chiron, because of his many impressive...
  2. F

Planets frequencies???

Planets do have frequencies. Their frequencies seem to be radio waves emitted because of the continuous variations of the electromagnetic field in the ionosphere of those massive celestial bodies. It is not known any direct effect of radiowaves on humans. I also like to listen to it sometimes...
  3. F

Why do I do this?

There may be multiple explanations. Maybe, Scorpio Ascendant and pluto in 1st house, both want control and the on-and-off relationship is the usual way for this personality to transmit more or less consciously that he/she desires to keep control. South Node in Cancer show emotional comfort in...
  4. F

Will to live in the chart

I learn through everything that comes in my way, modern astrology mostly. My journey in astrology is only psychological investigation. I have a congeniality to study the objectified archetypes and their interaction of the psyche through the system of astrology. Do you have something to do...
  5. F

I had my first reading done...

In another point of view you seem to build your reality and expectations on astrological interpretation mixed with New-Age concepts. Sun conjunct Neptune is screaming delusion. Uranus adds uniqueness. In Capricorn, sign of statute and power, be aware of delusion of grandeur. When someone...
  6. F

You can read a professional and insightful description on the will to live related to chironian wound here, by Liz Green: https://www.astro.com/astrology/in_wounding_e.htm The description is about Sun-Chiron aspects there but is also about dynamic of chironian energy that might be helpful to be...
  7. F

Hi, I don't know how much sense would make for you this, but a I would say some ideas that appeared instantly: - your question itself is related/activated by the aspect Moon|Chiron and this emphasize the deep sense of unadequacy of worthiness (Chiron being the rejected child, the...
  8. F

Seeking (ethical) advice for a reading.

If I would be in your place, I would never predict certain facts, I would never mention the word death, not even as a posibility. I cannot see all the possibilities that a situation may unfold, so less is more, in this case. We all have an in-build sensor for drama and we feed the bad wolf...
  9. F

Does making a prophecy changes the outcome?

The mane of my lion ascendant is glowing for the compliment of the last sentence, thank you! I try to use a better english grammar, I need to improve myself in this matter. I find that the subject of this topic, if predictions may change the outcome, is very inspired and challenging. It raises...
  10. F

This is very stimulating for contemplating the idea of how the sound of a waterfall infleunces on a certain distance, everything around, in an unseen way. Same way, cars horns may change the microscopic pattern of the dust upon windshield, glasses, windows. I have read a little, some time ago...
  11. F

The electromagnetic waves emitted by the human body are in a very different spectrum of frequency than the frequency of the electrons and photons used in experiments, so, to ”affect things” is merely a wishful thinking. Thinking in analogy, how a person.s words would affect the ultrasounds...
  12. F

Hi, This is an interesting question. First, I like the introduction of quantum mechanics you made. I just read an interesting article https://medium.com/predict/the-double-slit-experiment-demystified-disproving-the-quantum-consciousness-connection-ee8384a50e2f This guy seems to have logical...
  13. F

Have a PhD but without a full time job for 20 months. Is there any hope left for me?

Hi Endoftheline, Rejection is quite common in a higly dynamic work market, you can view it as a test of perseverance and self-motivation. Your PhD says you should look for jobs in statistics and data analysis. Saturn on Asc recommends you for working under pressure and with keen attention to...
  14. F

In a very bad patch of my life....

Hi Tina, it seems to me that you have your psyche connected to consciousness and you understand your emotional need and of those around you. You are truly passing through turbulent and important change this time. Maybe the key words are patience and priorities. Things will work on your side at...
  15. F

In a very bad patch of my life....

Hi Tina, I am not good at interpreting transits or progression, so I cannot help about why this is hapening in your life now. I studied mostly the meaning of natal chart. Regarding this, North Node in 8th house is by definition spiritual and involves renewal through loss and freedom through...
  16. F

Why is this person chronically single and rejected? Would therapy help?

North Node in 8th House in Libra show that the urgency is transformation of the way of relation. How ”the other” is perceived, any other, signifiquant or common aquintace and the exchange that every relation imply, be it material, emotional, mental, etc. is afflicted by expectations. Moon in...
  17. F

Connection through dreams?

Hi Lioness, Part One First you have to look if is there is a predisposition to be receptive of psychic energy and to the capacity to bring that into consciousness. You have Moon in 12th house so you are receptive. That is deep subconscious, more of the collective but also of the soul and is...